• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The solar pillar has a force field around it so Kira can't touch it and the pillar is perfectly fine with throwing an army of 5-C soldiers at random civilians (like Kira) so this looks like a pretty big stomp for the pillar.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Can the forcefield prevent Killer Queen from walking through it?
Yes considering the Terrarian has to kill the entire army before the shield goes down. Also how is Kira going to walk up to it when an army is trying to rip him apart.

Summons in Terraria are intangible and they can't hit the pillar either so Killer Queen cannot just walk through it.

Can the Force Fields block an incorporeal being though?

Yes, I know, Killer Queen's range is crap so it going through wouldn't really matter, but Sheer Heart Attack would.

I just edited my last comment. Summons in Terraria are intangible (ghost and people that can hit souls can't hit them either) they can't get through the force field, also Kira starts 4 km away due to SBA so he would have to get past an entire army of 5-C's to get to the pillar.

If I unequalize speed and make it so that the army can't see stands will this be any more fair?

Actually there is one enemy I want to talk about but I'm currently at lunch with my mom so I won't be able to respond.

Unequalizing speed won't change the fact that Kira is still a human. Even if Killer Queen is MFTL, he can't avoid crap thrown at him.

Kira can attach and detonate one bomb at a time.

And he'd have to get close to all of them to detonate them unless he tries to throw everything he's wearing at them.

Well, yeah, but he can blow things up instantly with just a touch, and with how fast Killer Queen is in comparison to them it wouldn't be too hard.

Ok I'm back to say Kira probably dies to the Selenian if speed unequalized (ignoring how this is probably a mismatch and based off our Goblin Army profile the 100 soldier thing is probably a gameplay mechanic but I'll probably have to ask Saikou about that). Pretty much one of the Selenian attacks is to light on fire and ram into the opponent. Considering how it's 5-C and has High Hypersonic+ movement speed compared to Kira's peak human movement speed. He wouldn't be able to move out of the way and him trying to touch it would just result in him dying as it's 5-C and the flaming attack also reflects some melee attacks in game.

It reflects melee projectiles, no? So Killer Queen should be able to touch it. Especially if they can't interact with stands.

One of the things it can reflect is a spear, but I don't know if it would effect a stand (the Terrarian definitely could but I mean this isn't the Terrarian so it's unimportant). Even then if Kira wins due to being MFL+ than that just makes this a mismatch we've had matches before that are stomps for characters when speed was equalized and unequalized like this before.

It might affect a stand, but I don't think it'd reflect the detonation exactly since that's not a projectile, and by spear do you mean the Scourge of the Corruptor? Cause that's kinda a projectile... I don't think Kira can win realistically, but I don't think it's a stomp.

But it is a stomp. Either he is instantly one shot by a stray poke or he Speed blitz. That's closed multiple threads in the past as mismatches and I don't see why this one would be any different.

Back