• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: CATS AND RATS, VILLAINS AND HEROES

This is probably gonna go horribly wrong. But oh well, nobody objected at the moment.

So let's do it!
● ------------------------------------- ●
The carnival was a crowded place with people's attentions often diverted to the many food stands and games all around. As much as these crowded places annoyed him, Kira has found these places to be a great place to not get noticed so long as he avoided interacting with any of the stands and games which people paid attention to. Unfortunately ever since he's been stuck in this realm, he can't seem to get at least one person from watching his back.

"Stop it, Kira! We're not here for that!" Rainbow Dash yelled, noticing the serial killer's occasional glances. This was followed by Lizardy's hand floating out of his pocket and slapping him, prompting him to reactively blow it up while clutching his cheek, earning him everyone's attention. "Great, you destroyed it. Now we'll have to wait until we get back to get another one. Now come on, they don't have all day!" the blue human continued. The two eventually came across the people Rainbow Dash had been looking for, prompting her to quickly dash to hug one of them.

"Fluttershy! It's so cool to see you again! How have you been?" she asked before releasing her hug.
"Well, I just finished my thesis so I'm taking my friend for a trip to the beach carnival. She's always loved these" Fluttershy replied before waving at someone else behind her at the ice cream stand "You've met Cleo, have you?".

"Hey, nice to meet ya" Ratcatcher 2 greeted, a rocky road ice cream in her hand.
"Thanks for coming! Must be hard to get the time, parole and all" Rainbow Dash commented.

"Eh, still beats the alternative. So who's the guy I'm supposed fight?".
"That guy in the purple suit with the skulls on his tie. You can call him Kira, it's his last name".

"Oh, hello Mr. Kira. It's nice to see the people Rainbow has befriended in that realm" the yellow human greeted.
"First of all, he's not my friend. In fact, none of us likes him. And second, don't let him touch your hand, he has a hand fetish" the blue human replied, causing her friend to quickly recoil and earning Kira the attention of everyone around them.

"Rainbow Dash, I would kill you for that if people weren't watching!" he ranted internally though his calm mannerisms remained the same.
"Eh, I use my hands to pet an unhealthy amount of rats anyway. I know a place, just give me a few minutes" Cleo replied, a light glowing in her pockets.

The ground suddenly began to rumble, earning panic from the crowd. A glance at the gaps between the planks the docks are made of would reveal the cause, an army of rats rushing below, seemingly attracted to the device Ratcatcher 2 had turned on.

"I'll admit, this is quite fitting" Kira replied, a menacing aura finally emitting from him.

chicago-illinois-CHITG0221-e448062fc5164da0bba639f9857987f6.jpg

• Starting Distance: 30 Meters
  • Ratcatcher 2 has 2 minutes of prep time
  • Win via anything!!
  • Cat Lover : 0
  • Rat Lover : 0
  • Incon : 0

latest

VS
ec527539ef0f51c715060738fed3372f66f9a455.png

Last edited:
"Rainbow Dash, I would ******* kill you for that if people weren't watching!" he ranted internally though his calm mannerisms remained the same.
Kira wouldnt' say **** nor would he openly express that urge

Giant army of rats
Yeah, but they're just rats
Killer Queen can just smash them all kinda like how Whitesnake was deflecting and smashing a rain of poison frogs from touching pucci.
I think Kira might legitimately neg diff her

And on the other hand, such large amounts of mammals in one place would throw off SHA, would it?
No because a human has more mass and thus while a rat and a human have basically the same body temp, she's gonna be slightly hotter overall and be more blatant
SHA is also gonna cause thousands and thousands of rats to be vaporized and KQ is just gonna blitz and smash any rats that come close
tbh, nothing is stopping KQ from grabbing one the million rats, turning it into a bomb and using that

Kira could also literally just walk towards her through the rats, KQ is gonna protect him. They're a nonissue. Like maybe if the rats were MHS 9-B he'd be in trouble through sheer numbers.

Wait, I thought Killer Queen is single target? That's why I made this
It can only turn one thing into a bomb, but that mf can def yeet a rat 30m.
He wouldn't at first, but I'm sure after a minute of stomping out rodents he's just gonna say **** it.
Dang, right, KQ can also punch
The profile has gifs of that below.
Massively Hypersonic?
Just assumed, I'm pretty sure a few thousand MHS lads is gonna get by a rel dude, he can't block all of them if they were that fast, but at human speed? He can literally stomp out millions a second if they were lined up for him to punch.

It can only turn one thing into a bomb, but that mf can def yeet a rat 30m.
He wouldn't at first, but I'm sure after a minute of stomping out rodents he's just gonna say **** it.

The profile has gifs of that below.

Just assumed, I'm pretty sure a few thousand MHS lads is gonna get by a rel dude, he can't block all of them if they were that fast, but at human speed? He can literally stomp out millions a second if they were lined up for him to punch.
Darn it

Oh well, it was nice

Back