• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: GIVING KIRA A LOOK INTO HIS FUTURE

An undead cursed to go on until they finish whatever task they're tasked with, that sounds familiar... Yeah, don't worry. @Baken384 explicitly said not to use Deadman Kira but this is still pretty good.

Also, while not necessary, the story will make a lot more sense if you read up on these ones. Yes, I've finally reached the point when the story doesn't really make sense without reading the previous ones.
● ------------------------------------- ●
A single letter was sent through the portal, an intricate seal recognizable by some of the older residents of the realm though this is a learning process for the newer ones. It was currently the equivalent of night time at the place and so only a few were awake.

"Hey, what's that?" Marcy asked, rubbing her eyes from her late night activities.
"You know how Mr. Drake usually said that he's just an employee and didn't have any say on anything that happens here? Well, every employee has an employer and this seal means it's from whoever that employer is" Misato replied, picking up the letter and opening it "Oh hey, they're sending a new employee. I can see why, Mr. Drake hasn't been the same since we last found him. Apparently he got a leave".

This statement was followed by everyone else currently in the room to turn their attention on Lizardy, being the first person to assault and kill the maintenance worker.

"Listen, I had nothing to do with this" she explained.
"Well with how your quirk works, we're unable to completely rule you out" Connor replied.

"Anyway! This new person should be here around..." the major glanced at the letter and then at the clock "Now". The portal behind her suddenly opened up, the other side being a dimly lit prison where screams of the living and groans of the undead were jumbled up. From the place came an imposing armored figure, their eyes glowing red in the dark, their footsteps booming through the gateway. Until eventually they step in and fear was felt across the room, a menacing aura emitted from their very being. It took Misato all her willpower to muster up the courage to simply greet the new employee, earning a terrifying glare from the armored figure.

"You mortals have been allowed lenience for too long! My predecessor was weak but I will not be! UNDER MY RULE, YOU WILL ALL SUFFER!" they yelled with a thunderous voice, sending crippling fear to anyone capable of feeling fear or at least, those who aren't numb to it. Seeing almost everyone in the room a shivering fearful mess, the new employee was satisfied and proceeded to close the portal behind them.

"So, was that good?" the armored figure asked, their tone now a lot more lighter than before, almost feminine even.
"Wait what?" Connor asked, being one of the few who were unaffected by the terrifying aura.

"Oh, um. Give me a second" the new employee replied before seemingly focusing on something. Slowly, the terrifying aura emitted by them began to die down, allowing the others to get a good look at the new maintenance worker without being absolutely frightened.

"Apologies, I read in the guide book that I'm supposed to make a good first impression so that you all can respect me. I didn't realize it would completely remove your ability to function" they replied, offering their hand to the downed Misato "You can call me Ms. Knight. You know, a death knight and all. That's how you called my predecessor, correct? I'm not allowed to divulge a lot of things but I'll answer any questions I'm allowed to".
"How are you gonna make us suffer?" Lizardy asked.

"You're all already suffering, right?" the death knight asked, earning the nods of everyone there "Good, then I don't need to do much". She then opened up her satchel, finding a yellow safety vest which she proceeded to wear over her armor. "Anyway the reason I'm here is also because my employer is worried about how many of you can easily defeat my predecessor. He'll come back once he's recovered but for now, I'll be the one to watch over you and take up his errands" she continued before walking away, only to be stopped by her tracks once she was out of everyone's line of sight.

"Not so easily defeated, hmm? I'll be the judge of that" Kira said, holding the death knight's hand tightly. In an instant, her whole body exploded, leaving behind the hand the serial killer had been holding. After some thorough examination, all he felt was disappointment, this hand being mostly rotten. While normally resurrections occur in a specific part of the realm, he was rather shocked by the maintenance worker reforming behind him.

"Can I have my hand back please".

• Can't equalize speed
  • Base Kira used
  • Place Located in: Dublin Castle
375px-The_Dubhlinn_Gardens_Dublin_Castle_01.JPG

x4Odj1eb7mpV9OYO0sZgVnXCQCUiKLhcwu1OMjAYiuc.jpg

VS
7x3b4grz1sh51.jpg

How layered iS Death knighs NPI? How does their mind manip and paralysis inducement work? as well as their immortality

How layered iS Death knighs NPI?
Baseline unfortunately
How does their mind manip and paralysis inducement work?
as well as their immortality
They just reform. Simple as that

RIP Kira then
Eh, not exactly

For one, there is a small possibility to end up getting BFRed from resurrection. And while resistant to the transmutation itself, Killer Queen's explosions do negate durability so blowing up its surroundings can help

And if Kira can find the Death Knight after it bumps into SHA, he can just blow it up repeatedly until it BFRs

Killer Queen's explosions do negate durability so blowing up its surroundings can help
No they don't, they only negate durability if you're the bomb, otherwise it's just a strong explosion.

No they don't, they only negate durability if you're the bomb, otherwise it's just a strong explosion.
Oh... shit

OK so I'll go ahead and explain Death Knight's transmutation resistance. Here's the big list of D&D resistances and transmutation is one of them. The most famous examples are Baleful Polymorph which turns the target into another creature and Flesh to Stone which turns things into stone statues

I'm not sure if it works here

KQ's bombs ignore durability via transmutation, as you literally become the bomb.
And his transmutation isn't layered.

im unsure if death knights transmutation resistance is enough, kira doesnt really turn you into anything he just, uh, imbues you with explosion? idk maybe he would resist

Back