• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Remember when I said I won't make any other Yoon-seok matches?

I lied 🗿

Yoon-seok is 10 tons (Honestly 11 tons since he'll upscale in the next CRT, but won't make much of a difference), can bump it up to 70 tons via buffs, and his attack speed can be amped to 6 times (Only his attack speed, not combat reaction or smth)

Yoriichi seems to upscale to 100 tons, and perhaps even higher.

Speed is equalized.

Yoriichi Tsugikuni: 0

Choi Yoon-seok: 0

Yu trashes them both: 0

Seems like he can handle the invisible attacks and match via Analytical Prediction. Anti-regen helps a lot.

Stat amps still help him a lot alongside AD. Btw I noticed 100x exchanges was necessary for Choi in order to start coping his opponent to at least equal level? Is that only for the old man? Has a strong LS advantage too.

Anyway I'm confident Choi can win here eventually even with the 100 tons but I don't know enough about DS.

Seems like he can handle the invisible attacks and match via Analytical Prediction. Anti-regen helps a lot.

Stat amps still help him a lot alongside AD. Btw I noticed 100x exchanges was necessary for Choi in order to start coping his opponent to at least equal level? Is that only for the old man? Has a strong LS advantage to
His AD is wonky in terms of AP and stuff, but in terms of skill, that was only for the old man. Dude's AD for skill is way better now, and just masters his opponent's stuff way better than themselves, and can literally learn their attacks mid-way through the fight, or come up with his own version that is better.

Hell, he fought his own clone that was made specifically for combat, and had done stuff even Yoon-seok wasn't able to, but mid-way through the fight, somehow, he learned from his clone, and made even better versions of abilities and techniques to the point he defeated him.

Also, Anti-regen ain't a problem, as the dude can literally just remove it via his Law. That's what he did against his clone.

The question is whether or not Yoriichi's Analytical Prediction and skill would be enough, especially since this is Yoon-seok, the same guy who completely fights on instincts even before his mind registers stuff, has his own AP, and has Flight as well.

Oh and of course, way the **** better Stamina.

Yoriichi fodderizes characters with instinctive reaction and with Analytical Prediction that is better than Yoon-Seok's own.

Yoon's skill isn't cutting it for this match TBH. Everything Yoon in terms of sheer skill, from what I've seen, is something Yoriichi is pretty much superior to and effortlessly fodderizes even as a dying old man.

Yoriichi fodderizes characters with instinctive reaction and with Analytical Prediction that is better than Yoon-Seok's own.

Yoon's skill isn't cutting it for this match TBH. Everything Yoon in terms of sheer skill, from what I've seen, is something Yoriichi is pretty much superior to and effortlessly fodderizes even as a dying old man.
Now I'm interested, what is this old man's skill stuff? Aside from the fact he beat the shit out of his own trainer as a child.

I mean, I wouldn't say Yoon loses, but really, Yoriichi is kinda just washing him in terms of skill.

I've seen Yoon's skill list, and Yoriichi is far more impressive, in my eyes.

Now I'm interested, what is this old man's skill stuff?
I cannot currently give an entire skill list, but, a short summary is that Yoriichi is superior to people who are superior to people who are superior to people with Instinctive Reactions and See-Through World level Analytical Prediction with sheer skill, even as a dying, decrepit old man.

Keep in mind that See-Through World in of itself is extremely busted analytical prediction that allows the user to see their opponent in slow motion, as well as visualizing shit like their organs, their blood flow, their muscles, all to predict their movements. And users of it like Tanjiro who had just gotten the ability are superior to characters like Akaza, who both has instinctive reactions and can greatly enhance said Instinctive Reactions with an ability, all with sheer skill. And Tanjiro is inferior in skill, at the time, to people like Kokushibo, who effortlessly fodderizes multiple See-Through World users at the same time, and Yoriichi nearly killed Kokushibo with a single attack, and would've killed him, had Yoriichi not simply died from old age immediately after, and this is the same Yoriichi, who through sheer skill, is capable of effortlessly killing people that treat characters like Kokushibo as literal children, and even characters with See-Through World comparable to Kokushibo can't defeat Muzan even while ganging up on the man and he was literally being aged at a constant rate and constantly dying, Muzan even describing their skills as garbage in comparison to Yoriichi's.

I cannot currently give an entire skill list, but, a short summary is that Yoriichi is superior to people who are superior to people who are superior to people with Instinctive Reactions and See-Through World level Analytical Prediction with sheer skill, even as a dying, decrepit old man.

Keep in mind that See-Through World in of itself is extremely busted analytical prediction that allows the user to see their opponent in slow motion, as well as visualizing shit like their organs, their blood flow, their muscles, all to predict their movements. And users of it like Tanjiro who had just gotten the ability are superior to characters like Akaza, who both has instinctive reactions and can greatly enhance said Instinctive Reactions with an ability, all with sheer skill. And Tanjiro is inferior in skill, at the time, to people like Kokushibo, who effortlessly fodderizes multiple See-Through World users at the same time, and Yoriichi nearly killed Kokushibo with a single attack, and would've killed him, had Yoriichi not simply died from old age immediately after, and this is the same Yoriichi, who through sheer skill, is capable of effortlessly killing people that treat characters like Kokushibo as literal children, and even characters with See-Through World comparable to Kokushibo can't defeat Muzan even while ganging up on the man and he was literally being aged at a constant rate and constantly dying, Muzan even describing their skills as garbage in comparison to Yoriichi's.
Yoriichi has a different STW than Kokushibo and the rest of the demon slayers, you can't compare them. Also, he's not really countering anybody with STW, he is just massively faster than anyone in the verse.
So you can't say that he is above people with STW when his is different from the rest.

Also TFW you think someone responded to your post but the notif is just for one of your RP threads-

No, he doesn't. It's the same ability.
Nope. Selfless State is associated with STW, but Selfless State is only available to marked people and Mastery of Sun Breathing. We even had a CRT to separate the resistance given to the Hashira. Selfless State erases their presence from the battlefield, completely getting rid of their fighting spirit/will to fight, bloodlust, anger, hatred, malevolence, drive and animosity. Which isn't the case with the rest of the STW users.
you dorkmuffin.
Well for starters, you're a corn ball for that.
Obviously, but I'm not talking about speed, I'm talking about skill.
You're saying he counters STW with Skill, which is wrong, silly.

Selfless State is associated with STW,
You're already incorrect, because no, it's not. Selfless State is a different ability from See-Through World and doesn't make it any different from other See-Through World's inherently. Their only related through the fact that the unlocking of one of the ability can commonly lead to the unlocking of the other ability at the same time.
Well for starters, you're a corn ball for that.
And you're a dork. And a muffin. A blueberry muffin with sprinkles.

You're saying he counters STW with Skill, which is wrong, silly.
No it's not, silly.

Last edited:
Bump

Yoriichi might be more skilled, but that's really about it. Yoon-seok still has other ways to win + Invul that saves him from a single attack + flight.

Ragna negs both these fodder.

Anyway, while I can agree that Yoon-Seok personally holds a versatility advantage, that shouldn't really matter much with Yoriichi's skill and AP advantage. And Yoriichi does have an AP advantage, a VERY big one.

To put it into perspective, Douma, the guy who did the 8-A feat(or at least upscales enough from 8-B+ to be 8-A), did this feat while weakened by a poison that was meant to decrease his strength to an absolutely absurd degree. Kokushibo, the first of the Upper Demon Moons, is unfathomably stronger than Doma, and fought of multiple Demon Slayers at once. Muzan is unfathomably stronger than all of the Upper Moons combined, and is the progenitor of all Demons. Yoriichi effortlessly fodderized Muzan and forced him to escape.

Even with buffs, the shockwaves from Yoriichi's attacks will probably be enough to cleave Yoon to pieces, not to mention none of his attacks will ever land because of Transparent World, as I previously mentioned in this thread.

I mean, I agree the AP advantage is huge, but one of Yoon-seok's items grant him total invul to attacks that will kill him. Even if he got another attack, Yoon-seok can just straight up remove the regen null that is on his body via his law manip. Or hell, if he feels like he's gonna get cut him another time, he can just use law manip to lower the attack to 1/10th of its original power.

Not to mention, he'll notice how much more powerful, he'll probably play defensively, or just straight up tire him via his much higher stamina, and abuse range with flight.

Also, not sure how he'll dodge a lightning attack that has a 20 meters radius that not even Yoon-seok could even dodge or even move an inch in it. This lightning attack was so strong that it wouldn't just kill Yoon-seok, it would have literally vaporized him without any remains whatsoever. This attack significantly upscales from his 77 Tons ap that it's laughable (This attack will probably be buffed but let's ignore that for now). It probably won't do much to Yoriichi, but not only Yoon-seok can just stall and keep using it from range, but the moment a single injury appears on Yoriichi, Yoon-seok can simply increase the pain by 20 times, making him drain his stamina more, and also just absorb his blood to replenish his own energy.

Or, well, the dude can adapt to Yoriichi's techniques eventually. This is the same dude a few floors after this key can simply dodge many attacks that blitz him to hell and back while closing his eyes and training in middle of it.

Also, his shockwaves doesn't seem to extend beyond several meters? I'm not really seeing any scans that indicate anything higher than that?

I mean, I agree the AP advantage is huge, but one of Yoon-seok's items grant him total invul to attacks that will kill him. Even if he got another attack, Yoon-seok can just straight up remove the regen null that is on his body via his law manip. Or hell, if he feels like he's gonna get cut him another time, he can just use law manip to lower the attack to 1/10th of its original power.
Can Yoon spam this, or is it just a one-time thing? The invulnerability, I mean.

Because if he can't he won't even have a chance to use law manipulation because Yoriichi is much faster than him with See-Through world.

And can Yoriichi not just destroy this item?
Not to mention, he'll notice how much more powerful, he'll probably play defensively, or just straight up tire him via his much higher stamina, and abuse range with flight.
"Much higher stamina"

How so? Nothing on Yoon's profile seems at all comparable to Yoriichi at all. Demon Slayers weaker than Yoriichi can train for months on end and Yoriichi is so unfathomably stronger than them that it isn't funny. It's like comparing the size of a speck of dust (pillars) to Mount Everest (Yoriichi).

Flying is a viable option, yes, but as previously stated, Yoriichi is much faster than Yoon with See-Through World, and on top of that can predict his movements. He'd be able to intercept Yoon before he takes off.

Also, not sure how he'll dodge a lightning attack that has a 20 meters radius that not even Yoon-seok could even dodge or even move an inch in it. This lightning attack was so strong that it wouldn't just kill Yoon-seok, it would have literally vaporized him without any remains whatsoever. This attack significantly upscales from his 77 Tons ap that it's laughable (This attack will probably be buffed but let's ignore that for now). It probably won't do much to Yoriichi, but not only Yoon-seok can just stall and keep using it from range, but the moment a single injury appears on Yoriichi, Yoon-seok can simply increase the pain by 20 times, making him drain his stamina more, and also just absorb his blood to replenish his own energy.
Multiplying the pain of a paper-cut by 20 isn't going to do much to somebody with the stamina to put themselves on the verge of death. Because even with that scaling chain, it'll probably only be able to provide the equivalent of a paper-cut to Yoriichi.

I'd like to stress this very much. Doma is stronger than Yoon even when poisoned and weakened stupidly below his normal strength. Doma is no match for Kokushibo even at full power. The combined strength of all the Upper-Moons could not even be a remote match for Muzan even when he's aged by 9000 years. Yoriichi can easily put a fully healthy Muzan on the verge of death, forcing Muzan to flee.

It seems like I'm just wanking when I say it as grandiose as this, but I assure you I'm not exaggerating this. Yoriichi is that much stronger.
Or, well, the dude can adapt to Yoriichi's techniques eventually. This is the same dude a few floors after this key can simply dodge many attacks that blitz him to hell and back while closing his eyes and training in middle of it.
Demon Slayers weaker than Yoriichi can awaken strength far beyond their limits and adapt to attacks, and even awaken things like a Demon Slayer Mark on the verge of death which boosts their speed, power, and skill.

Yoriichi would be the one adapting here, not Yoon.
Also, his shockwaves doesn't seem to extend beyond several meters? I'm not really seeing any scans that indicate anything higher than that?
I'll get scans later. I'm on the bus home rn.

I'll wait for the scans, then. Because if the attacks can reach Yoon-seok even while he's flying (his range is only tens of meters), then yeah, he cannot really win.

If it doesn't reach that, though, I'm more than sure he'd be able to pull off his flight, unless Yori's buff is like, 20x speed boost? Hell, Yoon-seok's verse is fine with 5 to 10 speed boosts without the other getting absolutely blitzed. Later on the series, dudes could defend against attacks that 150x faster than them, so while Yoon-seok isn't really at that level yet in this key, he should be more than enough to do his flight, or just use his thought-based teleportation and yeet him from there.

As for the stamina, the main reason is the fact that not only he never needs sleep, food, or water, or even oxygen, but the fact that his stamina keeps replenishing itself to the point he can't get tired.

But as I said, I'll wait for the scans. If the match is still a stomp for Yori, then I'll probably just use another key for Yoon after I upgrade him (Which is, 20 light years from now)

Fair, but, can you answer my questions at least? Can he spam invulnerability, and is the item that causes it able to be destroyed?

Ah that, no. The item can be used once, then goes on a cooldown i believe for a few hours. He also has another ability that makes him invul for a period of time as long as his foot isn't touching the ground, and he can reflect all of those attacks at Yori. Though after that it also goes on a cool down for a few hours.

As for being destroyed, tbh I'm not sure. I need to recheck it. But how will he even be able to tell the item needs to be destroyed? The item is an accessory that activates on its own.

He'll most likely notice that Yoon isn't taking any damage from his attacks, and become suspicious of Yoon's abilities. Noticing that Yoon has several trinkets/items on him will prompt Yoriichi to assume that Yoon's tools possess abilities that he may not know of, and to destroy them while holding off Yoon.

At least, that's my logical conclusion on how he'd act. Noticing that someone is both invulnerable and reflecting his attacks will definitely tip him off that Yoon is utilizing an ability that he needs to be wary of, which logically would eventually lead Yoriichi to the items.

Of course, he might eventually go to the items. But at the point he'll be too late, as Yoon-seok will already be flying and just spamming his attacks 24/7 and use his special attacks every now and then. It might be a paper cut, but it will eventually accumulate, and his blood absorption will eventually kick in. There's also his aura which can just pressure the **** out of him that can push people to their knees. He could also probably just straight up learn Yori's techniques after a while and use it himself, since his technique mimicry is straight up hax, as he can copy techniques that can cut through space no problem even when his energy was different.

He can also, although he can only do it occasionally, use his Law manip to increase the special attack's power by 4x.

But even if he couldn't, out sustaining him is still an option.

I feel like you're addressing part of the argument while still neglecting to address it fully.

I've already displayed that Yoriichi can circumvent flight via his higher speed with See-Through World and his ability to predict Yoon's movements. I've already displayed that Yoriichi has comparable if not superior adaptability and "talent" (if that's the word to be used here) and the ability to bisect Yoon with even casual attacks, as well as the ability to basically no-sell any and all of Yoon's attacks.

You continue to throw out what Yoon can do, yes, without fully addressing how this stops Yoriichi from doing literally anything in response before Yoon has a chance to pull-off these very long term plans. Yoon's window of opportunity to kill Yoriichi is already slim.

Not exactly sure what I'm neglecting? I already said in previous comments that I'm purely going off of Yori's attacks not reaching tens of meters, only several, even addressing that it's his wins if its tens of meters (Yoon-seok is like, 50 meters). They'll be tens of meters apart, due to SBA, and as long as Yori's buff isn't literally 20x speed bonus, Yoon-seok can instantly just teleport or immediately fly up high before Yori can reach him, or if he did, then his invul will help him.

If he doesn't have tens of meters of range, then he won't be able to kill Yoon-seok due to his flight regardless of his abilities, and from there, Yoon can just tire him and cause paper-cut or meaningful damage with his special attack + law manip that can increase its damage by 4x, and then use blood absorption to tire him even more or eventually cripple him. Not exactly sure what I'm missing.

His see-through stuff won't really do much if he can't reach Yoon-seok in the air, and if he doesn't have tens of meters of range.

That was a figure of speech I used to communicate that I think your arguments are insufficient.

If I have to provide proof that Yoriichi's attacks reach a certain range, I'd like proof that Yoon will immediately resort to flight. Simply "he can sense Yoriichi's strength" isn't sufficient to assume that he'll start with a hit and run strategy if he's never done this.

Ah, that.

...Why wouldn't he, exactly? Hell, let's assume he didn't, and went 1 on 1 against Yori, why wouldn't he immediately retreat the **** away or fly via teleportation the moment he notices he's at a heavy disadvantage in terms of both skill and strength? His initial encounter will be saved due to his thought based invul, and his item invul, and from there he can just fly the hell away.

I have two scans, at the moment.

One, when he fought against another dude who was almost equal to him in both strength and speed, with the other dude's main advantage is skill and more, energy power. Yoon-seok sensed that he was more skilled, and immediately used his force shield to see how the old man attacks and learn from him. After the force shield broke (Which in this case it will definitely happen against Yori and his Invul will save him here), Yoon-seok immediately flew so that he can get away and repeat the same tactics to learn from him. Even stating that he doesn't care if its cowardly. It won't help here, though. As Yori is not only much more powerful, faster, but even more skilled as well. Keep in mind here he was almost equal to the dude, and immediately restorted to flying since he knows he can't win in a 1 on 1.

Another one is when a dude stole one of his strongest powers, Yoon-seok decided to play defensively since the other dude had shit all for martial art skills, but even here, he knows he can't win and just resorted to flying up high after the cooldown was up, to do another attack that can one shot the other dude.

In both of these examples, the opponent didn't have overwhelming strength or speed, just their own niche trick or skill, and he still resorted to flying.

Yoon-seok isn't just gonna stand there and say "Hey hit me!", dude has a strategy for everything. The moment he notices Yori's much higher strength, speed, and skill, he'll just opt to go high up in the sky and **** him up from there, or just out sustain him.

Now, as for the skill part, can ya give me a few scans for him beating the hell out of dudes with instinctive reaction via pure skill, and are we sure it wasn't just speed since he seems to be massively faster than anyone else in the verse? Dude even blitzed Muzan, the god tier of the verse.

Also who are the dudes with instinctive reactions? And can Yori stand against Yoon-seok's aura which can make people that are at the very least much stronger than his 9-B key (Which has Class K) fall down to their knees?

Also it's 1 am and I have 2 exams tomorrow 🗿 I have to go to sleep now so I'll respond later tomorrow.

Also it's 1 am and I have 2 exams tomorrow 🗿 I have to go to sleep now so I'll respond later tomorrow.
Okay, but next time can you start off with explaining all of Yoon's abilities instead of continuously adding on shit as the debate progresses, it's a very tedious way to argue.

Good night.

Simply put, I forgot. Not only has it been a while since I've read that shit, and having read other dozen novels, It's even harder to remember when some stuff just don't ******* get mentioned in the novel a lot and I forget it. Hell, I'll admit, it's my fault since I've made the profile and just thought I'll go on pure memory in this thread since I made it, but every ability I mentioned is already on the profile's abilities that anyone who read it can see what they do, and what is their effect, clear and cut.

Also, the only literal thing I added was the aura part, which I forgot about since it barely gets mentioned in the thread. What the **** is there else that I added?

Anyway, I deleted my response above. Yoon's aura which I had no knowledge of prior makes this match a stomp.

Yeah I got a bit heated in the end due to the stress of the exam and probably lack of sleep lmao, I apologize.

Anyways, since it's deemed a stomp, I'll ask to close this thread.

Back