• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
honestly.pre virus wesker doesn't have any notable skill though,so I am gonna vote yor,even if her IR doesn't work or anything like that
And if push comes to shove and she can't reasonably close the distance between the two, Yor might just snipe with her daggers being thrown at High Hypersonic speeds
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

Which is why I'm asking for his marksmanship feats.

That's the thing, the lad don't got shit, pre-virus Wesker basically isn't even a character (which is why idk why he's being used, use Jill or something, it's more fitting anyway). But, assuming he's on par with Chris and Jill (Both Star Members, in fact, he was their leader), that changes things and we can look at them for an idea of what he can do.

Otherwise you're basically using a character who doesn't exist for the most part. it'd be like using Yor before she became an assassin, basically Wesker's whole existence has been while infected.
Wesker would still have to deal with someone running towards machinegun fire and dodging then on the regular. Wesker might be leagues ahead of any military force, but thats not a marksmanship feat on its own,
Actually, technically speaking, it is, but only technically, all modern military groups, subsections, and so on require testing and drills that need to be completed to actually join, like you can't become a sniper if you don't possess MOS 11B, 19D or 18 series in the rank of E3 through E6 as well as a good track record and no history of alcohol or drug abuse, you can't even apply, and even then you need to take stamina training, marksmen training, be able to hit a target from a certain distance with a certain success rate, etc.
When it comes to modern day military stuff, we at the very least know the minimum baseline of what they can do by sheer virtue of their job and rank, you can readily find the requirements online in manuals and stuff.
The question here would be, what does Stars fall under, and if so, what's the minimum requirements to actually become one? **** if I know tho.
nor is it enough for him to tag someone highly acrobatic, skilled and experienced in dodging and having IR on top of that. Which is why I'm asking for his marksmanship feats.
As said, he's basically featless, best we got is comparing to his colleagues or just looking up irl military requirements. Beyond just basic shooting.

Though, assuming he's comparable to Jill/Chris, being acrobatic won't be inherently enough and speed equal kinda ***** the whole dodging thing a tad (Remember, in SxF, Yor is multiple times faster than basically any bullet that'd get used on her simply due to the timeframe, she's hypersonic, even nowadays hypersonic bullets are extremely rare, here, they'd actually be faster than her).

That happened extremly early on in the series and has never happened again, so I don't think its much of an antifeat than it is just a gagmoment. Heck, Yor didn't formally show IR feats until way later on in the series.
That doesn't mean it didn't happen.
You also have to realize, she's way faster than a bullet normally. Half her IR feats may as well be bordering on just blitzing.
And if push comes to shove and she can't reasonably close the distance between the two, Yor might just snipe with her daggers being thrown at High Hypersonic speeds
Eh, if, again, if, he's comparable to Chris, he should be able to shoot down thrown knives given leon can do that
also wouldnt she run out of knives pretty fast?

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
Yeah, that means every other speed is reduced the same amount as combat speed. Her needles are still gonna go much faster than her

Are her needles even faster than her? Doesn't she react to things comparable to them?

If her projectile and base speed get separated, why is she scaling off hitting a tennis ball?

That doesn't mean it didn't happen.
You also have to realize, she's way faster than a bullet normally. Half her IR feats may as well be bordering on just blitzing.
She has 2 distinct feats and none are perfomed via speed though. 1 was her boss attacking her out of nowhere and we see visually that she wasn't even consciouss of the attack until she dodged.

2 was her dodging the snipershot coming from behind, i.e she coudn' react to it, especially considering that fireworks were going off at the sametime.

If her projectile and base speed get separated, why is she scaling off hitting a tennis ball?

She has High Hypersonic throwing speed for her volleyball feat, its on her profile

Then why even list it in her base section?
Also looking at the formula, that same thing applies to the volleyball calc so like?
She has High Hypersonic throwing speed for her volleyball feat, its on her profile
Yeah I know, yet the same formula used for the tennis ball feat, which is applied to her base speed, is applicable there. It doesn't make sense to split it like that.

I read, I'm saying the same formula would apply to the volleyball calc, and while she might be getting Sonic+ via the spear, the tennis ball feat and thus formula is still being applied to her base speed (and not to mention that's what she was being scaled off prior).

The only tangible feats we have for pre-virus Wesker is: Single-handedly orchestrating the fall of STARS through manipulation them via the Mansion (though granted he had prep-time), blitzing Chris twice (Shooting a member of STARS and running away before Chris could get a look at him, and taking him down even through Chris knew he was double-crossing), blitzed Rebecca (who had previously taken down a Tyrant and gone through the events of RE0), and blitzed Jill.

He's also got this feat, as a show of marksmanship; he's able to maintain perfect aim without even bothering to look in that direction.

At the very least, we can scale pre-virus Wesker to Chris and Jill in RE1; who've gone through their fair share of tough opponents with exceptional aim and marksmanship (h2h is practically non-existent in RE1), and he's got incredible adaption; from the moment he woke up with his powers, he was able to use them like he'd studied for years on some DMC shit.

Also, the Umbrella Chronicles pretty much pictures STARS as above any Special Forces the police might have; the best of the best, it states, hand-picked for extreme anti-terrorism.

Yor Forger unfortunately slams..
Yor shouldn't have any trouble facing off against RE1 Wesker's experience when she is a legend among contracted killers and could threaten to kill Loid who is literally a war veteran and experienced enough to be assigned to a mission that is meant to keep the peace between two countries, in fact its hilariously sad how WISE is like overworking Loid to the point he starts to have thoughts of requesting for a long vacation. Granted one can say Loid is just being dumb there and tried not to do all in against Yor since she is his wife but he still claimed that she could have killed him anyway if she continued to pressure him.

As mentioned above, she did fight against a group of militants that should be equipped with handguns at minimum, managing to slam them all with ease and even if Wesker shot Yor somehow, especially with her showcasing the ability to dodge sniper shots, malice sensing (which allowed her to detect foes, even ones that are perfectly blending in with a crowd) and instinctive reaction (literally dodging a blade mere centimeters away from her face without her even knowing such blade existed and was distracted at viewing the flowers while Wesker couldn't even dodge the tyrant's stab attack despite Wesker seeing it move 😭), she can live with it since she was shot in the ass once and continued to move.
She also faced off against a group of Professional Assassins in a ship and was slamming them all pretty well, being able to dodge a sneak attack while being able to protect a client.
In the same fight, she faced off against this assassin whose weapon and fighting style was unfamiliar to Yor, it wasn't easy for Yor, especially when she is like mentally nerfed when it is explained later on if I recall because she didn't want to get injured and lose her life with the Forger Family but in the end managed to beat him anyway.

I'm actually voting for Wesker here

While Yor does have the more impressive feats at face value, you have to consider that she's a top tier in her verse and nearly all of her skill feats are her simply outspeeding or overpowering other skilled characters because she's just WAY stronger

Meanwhile we have RE characters that are constantly outmatched by stronger, faster monsters that have all manner of bullshit going on with them and still come out on top

And Wesker was the best of them with him being the leader of Chris and Jill when he didn't have the virus, both of which have dealt with all manner of horror's while being outmatched in nearly every category

I'm actually voting for Wesker here

While Yor does have the more impressive feats at face value, you have to consider that she's a top tier in her verse and nearly all of her skill feats are her simply outspeeding or overpowering other skilled characters because she's just WAY stronger

Meanwhile we have RE characters that are constantly outmatched by stronger, faster monsters that have all manner of bullshit going on with them and still come out on top

And Wesker was the best of them with him being the leader of Chris and Jill when he didn't have the virus, both of which have dealt with all manner of horror's while being outmatched in nearly every category
Ngl that was not convincing enough considering the other points that has been brought here for Wesker (Pre-Virus), but i see where did you come from

I still can't decide which one i'll vote so let's continue the debate

Wasnt wesker getting stabbed like part of his ploy to further fake his death since he already got caught.

Wesker is more of a manipulator as they were literally raised to be cunning first before being a military.

I'd even argue Hunk would have a chance against Yor due to the sheer difference of their enemies most of the time. Holding off hordes of zombies and bow while being hunted by the resistance was what Delta Squad went through and yet they still are inferior in comparison to HUNK and Leon and Jill whom Wesker is superior to.

The shit Delta Squad went through is just ridiculous being that they freaking fought off resistance an armed and trained military fighting terrorist and bio terrorist. they literally fought off Nemesis while being gunned by the resistance and freaking corrected it as ordered by Umbrella to regain control of Nemesis.

Professional Secret ops?
Delta Squad did those and they are the best of the best of Umbrella as they are the only Squad that survived until Umbrella decided to abandon them completely.
They literally almost wiped off all survivors except a few just because Umbrella said so. They are basically the behind the scenes that never got out due to how they made sure what happens in raccoon city stays in raccoon but of course we have Leon jill and the others surviving theres also Nikolai and that Zombie Elephant.

Wasnt wesker getting stabbed like part of his ploy to further fake his death since he already got caught.

Wesker is more of a manipulator as they were literally raised to be cunning first before being a military.

I'd even argue Hunk would have a chance against Yor due to the sheer difference of their enemies most of the time. Holding off hordes of zombies and bow while being hunted by the resistance was what Delta Squad went through and yet they still are inferior in comparison to HUNK and Leon and Jill whom Wesker is superior to.

The shit Delta Squad went through is just ridiculous being that they freaking fought off resistance an armed and trained military fighting terrorist and bio terrorist. they literally fought off Nemesis while being gunned by the resistance and freaking corrected it as ordered by Umbrella to regain control of Nemesis.
Like I said a few minutes ago; I believe Umbrella Chronicles confirmed that, it also jumpstarted what was his new virus powers, Wesker's more of a guy to sit in the backlines and make plans in his Pre-Virus key.

I would agree that Hunk would be a better opponent, or even DBD Wesker bc he has the virus.

Like I said a few minutes ago; I believe Umbrella Chronicles confirmed that, it also jumpstarted what was his new virus powers, Wesker's more of a guy to sit in the backlines and make plans in his Pre-Virus key.

I would agree that Hunk would be a better opponent, or even DBD Wesker bc he has the virus.
Still salty they did not expanded more on HUNK.
I still personally believe he is Alex Wesker but we will never know

Still salty they did not expanded more on HUNK.
I still personally believe he is Alex Wesker but we will never know
Indeed, it's either that, or they give Wesker some prep time for this thread, like the manipulator he is, I do believe if he desires that much of an advantage in a fight against an assassin no less, he should be given like... Any kinda prep time.

Would a month be good?
Indeed, instead of changing opponents, we give Pre-Virus Wesker prep time so he doesn't get absolutely dunked on by Yor, it takes a bit of time for Wesker to get things together though, so giving him a month to prep for an assassin that could very likely take him down on their own sounds more reasonable.

After all, it took him a few years to set up for the events of the next few games, iirc

But since Wesker also has prior knowledge, he could set up something in a month that would probably give him the edge against Yor, Wesker's the kinda guy to study his opponents thoroughly, after all.

Last edited:
Well, seeing as now Wesker has a month of prep time so he could gain an advantage, do you think he'd start out by gathering any kind of combat data?

I dunno if he's that kinda guy, but with how he learned his fighting styles in his Post-Virus key, he probably did... something.

If anything, he'd also probably try to rely on Umbrella & S.T.A.R.S since as a mastermind, he only really took matters into his own hands in Code Veronica, when he had power through the virus.

Ngl that was not convincing enough considering the other points that has been brought here for Wesker (Pre-Virus), but i see where did you come from

I still can't decide which one i'll vote so let's continue the debate
I'm not trying to convince you, I'm just stating the reason I believe Wesker would take this

I agree Yor could win but I just wanted to point out how most of her "Skill" feats are just her being stronger and faster than everyone else that went against her

I'm not trying to convince you, I'm just stating the reason I believe Wesker would take this

I agree Yor could win but I just wanted to point out how most of her "Skill" feats are just her being stronger and faster than everyone else that went against her
It's fine, i just knew that Wesker has something on his own pocket

Anyway now Wesker has a prep, anything will be changed in both of their wincon?

Well, to start, since he has prior knowledge, he might have someone else do the fighting for him, someone well suited for taking on an assassin like Yor, since this is RE1 Wesker, idk who he has at his disposal.

He doesn't have summoning with prep time. Since it is still SBA the fight will take place just somewhere and he knows it so he can only prep for such. So he has to do the fighting else it isn't really a versus match

Back