• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tyrant or Chris might be a good fight still.

still stomp though,or if you want to drag the tyrant from the remake,he is also 9-B+
I thought we separated Remake feats from Original feats on the wiki? Thought we treated them as different canons.

So now it's Pre-Virus Wesker, starting off... What's the experience difference? Experience seems to be a prominent wincon I see with Pre-Virus Wesker. Even though those threads weren't finished-

So now it's Pre-Virus Wesker, starting off... What's the experience difference? Experience seems to be a prominent wincon I see with Pre-Virus Wesker. Even though those threads weren't finished-
I feel with Pre-Virus Wesker, this fight somehow become close, while Wesker experience as an agent and fighter is really impressive, so does Yor and in fact Yor has a slight advantage due of started as an assassin in very young age from what i recall
Both can destroy each other in CQC that's for sure, but the poison is a problem because if he get hit by it then it's a "kiss your ass a goodbye"

so yor have 16.892 Megajoules while wesker scale above 12.886 megajoules,only a 1.3 time different
I feel with Pre-Virus Wesker, this fight somehow become close, while Wesker experience as an agent and fighter is really impressive, so does Yor and in fact Yor has a slight advantage due of started as an assassin in very young age from what i recall
Both can destroy each other in CQC that's for sure, but the poison is a problem because if he get hit by it then it's a "kiss your ass a goodbye"
haha no,RE char actually resistance to poison bruh

so yor have 16.892 Megajoules while wesker scale above 12.886 megajoules,only a 1.3 time different

haha no,RE char actually resistance to poison bruh
Nvm lmao
So it's all come to who's hit first then, Yor CQC has the advantage due of the pressure point and slight AP advantage, but Wesker can still kite her due of the range thanks for his arsenal

Indeed, he also styles with his quick draw, spinning the gun before firing.

Although that's in MVC when he uses a gun, idk if canon Wesker would style with his gun in a deathmatch.

Yor has Instinctive Reaction and could dodge Snipershots from behind from someone who could kill his presence against Yor's senses and Bloodlust sensing. Yor in general has tons of experience dealing with guns, her worst Skill feat is enganging mobs with guns head-on. So, Weskers skill feats?

Yor as a Garden Assassin can take out military platoons on her own. Killed an entire group of the continents best assassins armed with guns, knifes, swords and other esotheric shit like chakrams and whips. So if Wesker dosnt stack up to her shes going to run towards him, dodge his gunshots with IR and acrobatics and then proceeds to destroy him in close quarter combat. Setting aside that she could just blitz him with thorn throws whenever she feels like it.

Yor has Instinctive Reaction and could dodge Snipershots from behind from someone who could kill his presence against Yor's senses and Bloodlust sensing. Yor in general has tons of experience dealing with guns, her worst Skill feat is enganging mobs with guns head-on. So, Weskers skill feats?

Yor as a Garden Assassin can take out military platoons on her own. Killed an entire group of the continents best assassins armed with guns, knifes, swords and other esotheric shit like chakrams and whips. So if Wesker dosnt stack up to her shes going to run towards him, dodge his gunshots with IR and acrobatics and then proceeds to destroy him in close quarter combat. Setting aside that she could just blitz him with thorn throws whenever she feels like it.
I almost forgor about Yor IR, then again while it can be way overstimated, this thing can counter Wesker hard here

Chariot doesn't come yet so imma give the idea of Wesker skill in this thread:

anyway,I'm maybe go with yor here but not voting yet,cuz in my memory,wesker pre-virus doesn't have much skill compare to yor,I should check umbrella chronicle to see what skill feat he have considering that the only game have most gameplay about pre virus wesker

I almost forgor about Yor IR, then again while it can be way overstimated, this thing can counter Wesker hard here

Chariot doesn't come yet so imma give the idea of Wesker skill in this thread:

I have contacted the residential Yor/Wesker ******
im more of a leon ******, i havent ****** with anything with pre virus in like decade besides 1make.

Yor fodderizes Military platoons on her own and regulary cleans entire gangs armed with guns, if Wesker isn't pulling out crazy marksmanship feats, he isnt tagging Yor.

And the poison resistance, arent't herbs something he has to cosume?

To be fair, if he's on par with Chris, he's doing some wacky shit see RE5 where he's taking out hordes of armed lads because they decided to make RE into cod for a bit

It's also important to note that "she can take whole military platoons" doesn't mean much by itself, how does she do it? How skilled are the individual soldiers in the platoon? Etc. Taking out a group of what is essentially just fodder with guns isn't the same as taking out a group of Navy Seals armed to the teeth, or for a more topical comparison, Stars Members.

Like not to discredit Yor but the whole "takes out big group" is always a good feat but you always have to ask is it via skill? Stat gap? And how good even is the group in question because SXF isn't exactly modern day, they're training wouldn't be on par with ours for standard military affairs.
also yor got tagged in the ass once because she wasn't paying attention, i know she has other feats but it ain't like it's impossible to tag her with a gun

Wesker pre virus isn't really shown much
most of its detail was simply records of the "Weskers" that they handpicked and such and that Wesker is the only one that was successful

Its not meant as a "skill feat" per see like "Yor is more skilled than Wesker because...", Its "Yor has no problem dodging multiple fireams used by professionals of varying degree, so Wesker needs far more cracked gun feats to hit her."

I think we settled on Cold War/premodern era military and we know that the military had actions as they fought a huge conflict not too long ago.

Like, again, Yor has InstReact a Snipershot coming from behind her by a Sniper who can hide his presence.

Its not meant as a "skill feat" per see like "Yor is more skilled than Wesker because...", Its "Yor has no problem dodging multiple fireams used by professionals of varying degree, so Wesker needs far more cracked gun feats to hit her."
So a skill feat then? But how skilled even are those shooters? Like there's a difference between a toddler with a gun who's never shot it before and a veteran who trains every day with guns and has been in numerous conflicts.
This honestly doesn't mean much unless we actually see what it entails, or we know how good the people she throttles even are, without at least SOME clarification, it's nothing more than empty words, at best in means she can handle herself in numbers let's also not forget she's fast enough to dodge bullets so that's probably playing a part.
I think we settled on Cold War/premodern era military and we know that the military had actions as they fought a huge conflict not too long ago.
Yeah ik, I'm not caught up but I've read a good chunk of it (I think like ch80 was the last one I read?), and needless to say, training and marksmenship requirements for back then pale in comparison to modern, let alone Stars (What Wesker is). Like just minimal requirements entail things like being able to shoot shit from hundreds of meters away with a hit rate of like 90%. What I'm saying is this whole platoon thing isn't really relevant, at all, for this match, it's like saying Mike Tyson could beat the shit out of a group of people without getting hit, but the group of people in question might be literal children, it's just not worth talking about.

Yor's actual tangible feats are better to be used here.
Like, again, Yor has InstReact a Snipershot coming from behind her by a Sniper who can hide his presence.
That's true, but she's also been tagged from behind in the same situation. It's not 100% perfect.

Though, I'm also not really sure how skilled Wesker is in shooting beyond just "he was stars (an elite unit that Jill and Chris were also in)", if he's comparable to Chris I can start listing shit though as Chris, by virtue of actually being playable and a main character, has screen time so he can actually do shit, while Wesker is just funny villain man behind the scenes 90% of the time.

What you are saying is valid, ultimately they were featless beyond being trained soldiers. But even assuming the absolute minimum, Wesker would still have to deal with someone running towards machinegun fire and dodging then on the regular. Wesker might be leagues ahead of any military force, but thats not a marksmanship feat on its own, nor is it enough for him to tag someone highly acrobatic, skilled and experienced in dodging and having IR on top of that. Which is why I'm asking for his marksmanship feats.

That's true, but she's also been tagged from behind in the same situation. It's not 100% perfect.
That happened extremly early on in the series and has never happened again, so I don't think its much of an antifeat than it is just a gagmoment. Heck, Yor didn't formally show IR feats until way later on in the series.

And if push comes to shove and she can't reasonably close the distance between the two, Yor might just snipe with her daggers being thrown at High Hypersonic speeds

Back