• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well curse match, but I want to see how chisato survive in raccoon city
wanna make leon vs chisato but his original game is 9-A tier while the remake version gonna get stomped though
speed isn't equalized
fight take place in this
base tyrant have been used,or else his super tyrant have the heart that can be kill more easily
Mr X gon give it to ya :
some girl from yuri anime :

Last edited:
just figure it out that Mr X ap can one shot chisato horribly though,so yeah this match should be closed,I thought I can make some spy fight some super monster though

I mean, Chisato's Reactions could be useful for keeping him from hitting her, even if he one shot's. She also has better stamina and range, and obviously a intellect advantage. I'd advise asking @Veloxt1r0kore or smth to comment here as they have a better idea and grasp on Chisato's capabilities.

I mean, Chisato's Reactions could be useful for keeping him from hitting her, even if he one shot's. She also has better stamina and range, and obviously a intellect advantage. I'd advise asking @Veloxt1r0kore or smth to comment here as they have a better idea and grasp on Chisato's capabilities.
what weapon range she can try at the tyrant ?,dude literally tank all hell of grenade launcher and thing and don't even make a scratch,also he is likely more than 20 million joules compare to chisato likely 2 million joules,... but if you think this is not a stomp then fine,also tyrant capable chase leon like a day and doesn't even tired so I don't think chisato have more stamina though

Mr. X only has very High, Chisato has Super Human. She can outlast him.
does you see any very high stamina there 💀

the superhuman stamina mean that person can push far beyond the stamina of a normal human,hell Mr X can likely chase you all the day and doesn't feel tired even the single moment,he only be slow down by the weapon that can outlast him,hell he can still stand up in a moment and feel nothing

No. No, I don't, but that's what it's stated as on the profile you linked. That means that Mr. X doesn't have a viable Stamina category on the wiki

No. No, I don't, but that's what it's stated as on the profile you linked. That means that Mr. X doesn't have a viable Stamina category on the wiki
dude you don't need to follow the wiki thing like anytime ?,hell the Mr X profile seem outdated too since he don't have the wall level + ap and dura

even the stamina wiki said this it is best to explain and source examples of a character's stamina feats rather than simply state a generalised rating.

Well, if his profiles outdated, it's not exactly a great idea to make a match with him either way. I'm not a fan of Lycoris, so I can't vouch much further for Chisato than what's on her profile,

sigh. still think this is good though,i mean I wanna make a anime girl vs some super mutated zombie,the other zombie profile is outdated too,so yeah gonna keep this up

Not sure if Chisato can do much, honestly.
She's smarter and more agile, yes, but the guy just eats bullets like nothing and slugs through them.
Rubber bullets are wholly ineffective, the strings get nulled by superior LS and standard bullets are also basically ineffective unless you serve him magazine after magazine after magazine like in the games.
Martial arts are also pointless, as Mr. X is apparently stronger in every regard and his physique doesn't allow for a viable approach.

Chisato can gun him down, provided she's got a very good amount of ammunitions, otherwise she'll end up being cornered and hopeless.

Chisato get outlast hard here, she's going run through her load of ammos real quick with him, if she try to go hand to hand right away, 1 shot incoming or get grab, she have no real way to beat him and he can just stalk her across the building till she tired and win. Yeah Mr.x stomp low-diff, and the low part is the amount of time it will take him to finally hit her and not how hard the fight is.

Not sure if Chisato can do much, honestly.
She's smarter and more agile, yes, but the guy just eats bullets like nothing and slugs through them.
Rubber bullets are wholly ineffective, the strings get nulled by superior LS and standard bullets are also basically ineffective unless you serve him magazine after magazine after magazine like in the games.
Martial arts are also pointless, as Mr. X is apparently stronger in every regard and his physique doesn't allow for a viable approach.

Chisato can gun him down, provided she's got a very good amount of ammunitions, otherwise she'll end up being cornered and hopeless.
I don't know,the weapon in re is pretty differnent from the other series,hell the rocket launcher can be high 8-C

Also, pretty sure only destroying his heart can permanantly kill him, he would just kneel and get back up like 30 second afterward otherwise, so unless Chisato knew to specifically aim at the heart and barrage it, she ain't gonna have any sliver of chance here. Even then his regen probably outpace her gun damage anyway so it's probably a stomp even if we give her prior knowledge.

Also, pretty sure only destroying his heart can permanantly kill him, he would just kneel and get back up like 30 second afterward otherwise, so unless Chisato knew to specifically aim at the heart and barrage it, she ain't gonna have any sliver of chance here. Even then his regen probably outpace her gun damage anyway so it's probably a stomp even if we give her prior knowledge.
the only time his heart have been show is in his super form,and i'm pretty sure that shooting the heart only make him slow down more easily.not kill him,proof is leon only method destroy mr X is a 9-A rocket launcher

This is reason why i dropped my Chisato vs RE matches idea, most of them are very tanky
Maybe Madam Dimitrescu vs Chisato would work?

Back