• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri vs reinhard heydritch

Yeah it is still resistance and immunity, yakou could stand in a space that the only thing it does is induce death to everything and still was not affected cause he possessed taikyoku, a colorless one at that. And again fought ootake that everything he does is death to all things, history, story concepts, like literally anything
not in the same level as yogiri, so, his resistance wont work

Lol video blocked

remember pokemonfan807 is actually the strongest character on this wiki

his only power is instant death Nullification. He can instantly nullify all other characters powers and this works on even tier 0's. thus giving him the right to call anyone a puny smurf

Is this countless above Warhammer 40K's ridiculous levels into countless?

what do you mean warhammer levels. just how ridiculous are 40k levels?

also everyone that includes you dareaper

Btw, can someone show me in their profiles how high Shinza is in 1-B? some say 24-D, others say countless

and you bern

remember pokemonfan807 is actually the strongest character on this wiki

his only power is instant death Nullification. He can instantly nullify all other characters powers and this works on even tier 0's. thus giving him the right to call anyone a puny smurf

Is this countless above Warhammer 40K's ridiculous levels into countless?
Noooo lol
Btw, can someone show me in their profiles how high Shinza is in 1-B? some say 24-D, others say countless
Currently they are not even 24D, they are 24D+ and it is just based on yakou barriers which was misinterpreted to be 24D which again will be weird since same yakou created a 8D and 16D barrier to also block attacks.
Anyway since the highest barrier yakou created was 24, and misinterpreted to be 24D, everyone treats the verse as 24D while neglecting everything else.

Last edited:
Warhammer 40K has the nice little niche of having a 1-B justification that's really high into countless. A similar justification could be argued to be a High 1-B justification if you'll believe that

okay then.

it's time for pokemonfan807 to instant nullify them.

pokemonfan807 vs yogiri (Instant Nullify>Instant Death) Pokemonfan807 then beats yogiri to death as he has nullified literally all of his powers.

(pokemonfan807 then has the right to call yogiri a puny smurf)

Noooo lol

Currently they are not even 24D, it is just based on yakou barriers which was misinterpreted to be 24D which again will be weird since same yakou created a 8D and 16D barrier to also block attacks.
Anyway since the highest barrier yakou created was 24, and misinterpreted to be 24D, everyone treats the verse as 24D while neglecting everything else.
I see, yeah, while they do indeed are ''countless D'' in their ''accurate ratings in 1-B'', its better to wait the thread to be made

Warhammer 40K has the nice little niche of having a 1-B justification that's really high into countless. A similar justification could be argued to be a High 1-B justification if you'll believe that
I forgot a reason why they lose to ID , even both are coutless.

I see, yeah, while they do indeed are ''countless D'' in their ''accurate ratings in 1-B'', its better to wait the thread to be made
Yup that's why I want to make a thread against yogiri finally someone worthy as the rest is just mostly a stomp against shinza taxes, even their 7A.
But I will read yogiri and instant deaths profiles well then find a match although I will restrict their level of existence to a certain level so the match can't be added anyway

Yup that's why I want to make a thread against yogiri finally someone worthy as the rest is just mostly a stomp against shinza taxes, even their 7A.
But I will read yogiri and instant deaths profiles well then find a match although I will restrict their level of existence to a certain level so the match can't be added anyway
Hajun vs Yogiri , oh well what a curious.

yogiri just carries the verse while the rest could be soloed by Zeno, until we reach the Top tiers that are Low 1-C and UEG and Toichiro, which are 1-B

yogiri just carries the verse

bern.

and in turn yogiri gets xeelee stomped on by me

scans to prove it

(last time i will shitpost here0

5dizys.jpg

In one of the movies i am seen with this.

This panzerschreck protects me from everything. You cannot speedblitz me and you cannot affect me with any power, this allows applies to the weapon itself.

And it can kill admin/meme tier characters.

i only use it to protect vs battle from any trolls or harmful people. (though to answer your question it is immune to even CRT's)

The weapon is so powerful because god created and bestowed powers upon it, then he gave it to me to protect this world and our community/homeland. It can kill metapotent beings and anyone else except for god himself. (though that was a lie, i am god)

It also does have the ability to destroy the very existence/totality itself and beyond that.

Due to this I have locked it away in a box plus another box and another box inside a bunker due to how insane++++++ it is.

well this weapon can also protect the user from not just powers but literally everything. It can also grant knowledge of what your dealing with.

and you cannot be harmed indirectly such as someone destroying the ground beneath you or poisoning the air or destroying a skyscraper and hoping it falls on top of you.

bern.

and in turn yogiri gets xeelee stomped on by me

scans to prove it

(last time i will shitpost here0

5dizys.jpg

In one of the movies i am seen with this.

This panzerschreck protects me from everything. You cannot speedblitz me and you cannot affect me with any power, this allows applies to the weapon itself.

And it can kill admin/meme tier characters.

i only use it to protect vs battle from any trolls or harmful people. (though to answer your question it is immune to even CRT's)

The weapon is so powerful because god created and bestowed powers upon it, then he gave it to me to protect this world and our community/homeland. It can kill metapotent beings and anyone else except for god himself. (though that was a lie, i am god)

It also does have the ability to destroy the very existence/totality itself and beyond that.

Due to this I have locked it away in a box plus another box and another box inside a bunker due to how insane++++++ it is.

well this weapon can also protect the user from not just powers but literally everything. It can also grant knowledge of what your dealing with.

and you cannot be harmed indirectly such as someone destroying the ground beneath you or poisoning the air or destroying a skyscraper and hoping it falls on top of you.
Solos fiction.

Pretty sure willl take more advantages due to taiji stuff.
Most likely I mean he has ever increasing immeasurable taiji that all says "Everything else is trash there is no need for undulation, flatland is better. Stop touching me you trash just die. Metsujin Messo(Total annihilation)"

Back