• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, though, this can proably be closed since it was a stomp, and with the current downgrade, it is no longer comparable.
Yes, yes. Wank, mid, fodder and all that. I'm sure your having fun but your straining the relevancy to this thread with your gloating.
What do you think, of just closing this or moving it to fun and games?

Actually, the Resistance Negation would be against the resistance's of beings who are less than Low 1-A. So not only would the Negation not be relevant to Low 1-A resistance, but is it actually Resistance Negation and not just Yogiri's smurf hax just ignoring the resistance for beings extreeeemely weaker than him?

She has more abilities but it dont matter she has no way to counter instant death you can also look at the speed difference.
So yogiri stomps
well sorta. i mean the Gem of Serenity should grant some resist to "death" given it does do that but yea i don't remember any thing on the profile for kiana resisting his instant death effect but could be wrong

How so? His true form resists time stop only via his perception speed, and that would be neutralized due to the speed equalization.
The exact reason as to how his true form resist it is unknown. It can range from the time stop being smaller in scale than the whole cosmology, to him having a resistance.

The point was more about his true form, still able to act despite the time stop.

well sorta. i mean the Gem of Serenity should grant some resist to "death" given it does do that but yea i don't remember any thing on the profile for kiana resisting his instant death effect but could be wrong
I remenber talking to a yogiri fan they said you can kill the concept of resistance🤣🤣💀💀

The End's passively erases with it's presence, so it would occur before Kiana is able to react to it and decide which hax she wants to use.

Btw unrelated but I have a question.

Doesn't Honkai characters only scale to Low 1-A as smurf hax? Because before Low 1-A, they only scaled to H1-C and 1-B with smurf hax, not Ap or Dura. Isn't it?

Or rather they were scaling with honkai energy and doesn't that only give them Low 1-A(or H1-C and 1-B) for their abilities?

The thing that is Low 1-A and the thing the Honaki Energy hax scales to is different. Meanwhile, this key of Kiana is one who ascended to the level of that Low 1-A thing and isn't just a smurf.

Don't even think that the Cocoon has any Low 1-A hax since it doesn't even have any feat of fighting against other characters, whether on the same Low 1-A level as the Cocoon or not.

Back