• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri, 1-A possibly high 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know math thing can you explain more.

In my thought each universe has different element but the space itself is same because they are stacking each other (not higher dimension stacking i just use it to explain why they are same) that means no matter what inside a universe is 1b(the author itself know well what dimension is ) or 2c each universe is same tier in term of a place .

I am not native english it can hardly to understand but basically my point is a universe itself is superiority to their elements.

And UEG see multiverse as just concept so at worst she would be atleast low 1A.

I dont know math thing can you explain more.

In my thought each universe has different element but the space itself is same because they are stacking each other (not higher dimension stacking i just use it to explain why they are same) that means no matter what inside a universe is 1b(the author itself know well what dimension is ) or 2c each universe is same tier in term of a place .

I am not native english it can hardly to understand but basically my point is a universe itself is superiority to their elements.

And UEG see multiverse as just concept so at worst she would be atleast low 1A.
A dimension itself is a subset, like 3D is a subset because you multiply infinite with another infinite three times (R*R*R).
And the sets contain all of the infinite subsets of dimensions is Aleph-null, it goes like this N⁰ = {(R or 1D), (R*R or 2D), (R*R*R or 3D) and goes on until Inf-D}, this qualify for High 1-B, and transcending them in entirety is Low 1-A.
I hope this explain it, I'm sorry if this confused you, you can just ask me further.

It's about perspective.
Notes-230331-072619.jpg

I write in this form for easier to get my point.
As you can see if set A and X is set of dimension you will see they are the same in term of level or hierarchy even their element is not equal. And they are subset of bigger set which are higher hierarchy.

It's about perspective.
Notes-230331-072619.jpg

I write in this form for easier to get my point.
As you can see if set A and X is set of dimension you will see they are the same in term of level or hierarchy even their element is not equal. And they are subset of bigger set which are higher hierarchy.
Yeah that correct.
In a sense, set A is single dimension. That is just a subset of Aleph-Null, which is High 1-B.

We dont need to above set of infinite dimension for qualified 1A finite is usable if its quality is enough.

btw it is better to waiting for other opinion.

Yes, and that was my point earlier kek
Edit: if we fully accept the statement and don’t just use it as supporting evidence.
If a normal heavenly record becomes a low 1-A to 1-A structure (via the concept of dimensions being an aspect of universes) UEG and co become 1-A+ to High 1-A.
If the heavenly record becomes low 1-A off of it being an ultimate ensemble, wouldn't Yogiri just be 1-A but like countlessly up there scaling above UEG who had that destroying endless universes feat. I don't think they'd be 1-A+ or High 1-A, just swapping 1-B to 1-A with however many layers they already had.

If the heavenly record becomes low 1-A off of it being an ultimate ensemble, wouldn't Yogiri just be 1-A but like countlessly up there scaling above UEG who had that destroying endless universes feat. I don't think they'd be 1-A+ or High 1-A, just swapping 1-B to 1-A with however many layers they already had.
Yeah, like this.

Yes, I was referring to the statement itself being taken and not just used as supporting evidence.

If dimensions are just a concept within universes, and universes are a concept within Celestial Foundations, that means celestial foundations themselves are At least Low 1-A to 1-A which makes the transcendence of UEG and co far higher feats.

I am new to this thread and came out of curiosity.

I just want to ask about the Op. The author replies to first question saying Yogiri can "ignore" all those countless stacks of dimensions.

Why does this imply that he then transcends dimensionality?

Like, the author doesn't seem to actually answer the question of him being conceptually beyond dimensions with a concrete "yes."

To me, by him "ignoring those things" itt just seems like Yogiri's true form either lacks all dimensionality, or that dimensionality doesn't matter to him or his power, but he doesn't necessarily transcend it's conception.

To me, by him "ignoring those things" itt just seems like Yogiri's true form either lacks all dimensionality, or that dimensionality doesn't matter to him or his power, but he doesn't necessarily transcend it's conception.
Eh...I'm pretty sure the way I interpreted it was that the number of dimensions is irrelevant and doesn't matter to him. This would likely still fit the section on the FAQ which pretty much lays that out as a requirement.

A: A good way to accomplish this would be to show that whatever state of being in which they exist is completely independent of the number of layers/dimensions present on the setting. For example, if they are unaffected by dimensions being arbitrarily added or removed from physical space by virtue of transcending it entirely, or if they exist as a "background" or canvas of sorts in which any amount of them can be inserted. This argument generalizes to tiers higher than 1-A as well.

I am new to this thread and came out of curiosity.

I just want to ask about the Op. The author replies to first question saying Yogiri can "ignore" all those countless stacks of dimensions.

Why does this imply that he then transcends dimensionality?

Like, the author doesn't seem to actually answer the question of him being conceptually beyond dimensions with a concrete "yes."

Well, with the way Yogiri's powers work, his true form would have to be on par with said cosmology if not transcend it.
Just look at the AP explanation where this is partially mentioned.

Well i read the previous thread, the author use the higher dimensional for the hierarchy of the sea not for universe or each universe or parallel world

And with that QnA, author says dimension is only specific element of one universe, so i dont think the dimension that the author mention in QnA is same dimension in what the novel mention

Well, with the way Yogiri's powers work, his true form would have to be on par with said cosmology if not transcend it.
Just look at the AP explanation where this is partially mentioned.
Well, he's already treated as being unquantifiably above the cosmology mentioned in the verse. And the question in the OP doesn't actually add anything to the cosmology from what I see, it just asks if Yogiri is conceptually superior to the dimensionality in the series, to which we aren't give a "yes" or "no" answer. Honestly, his response to the question doesn't even really make sense if you ask me. Like, literally it doesn't even seem like a proper answer to the question. For that reason alone I don't even like using it as evidence for anything, but anyway...

At the end of the day, I don't see any evidence of him being conceptually superior to dimensionality, and thus I don't understand the 1-A rating. The author never directly confirms that notion.
Eh...I'm pretty sure the way I interpreted it was that the number of dimensions is irrelevant and doesn't matter to him. This would likely still fit the section on the FAQ which pretty much lays that out as a requirement.
Except this also requires a direct statement of the character in question being superior to the notion/concept of dimensionality, which Yogiri doesn't have from what I've seen.

Well, he's already treated as being unquantifiably above the cosmology mentioned in the verse. And the question in the OP doesn't actually add anything to the cosmology from what I see, it just asks if Yogiri is conceptually superior to the dimensionality in the series, to which we aren't give a "yes" or "no" answer. Honestly, his response to the question doesn't even really make sense if you ask me. Like, literally it doesn't even seem like a proper answer to the question. For that reason alone I don't even like using it as evidence for anything, but anyway...

At the end of the day, I don't see any evidence of him being conceptually superior to dimensionality, and thus I don't understand the 1-A rating. The author never directly confirms that notion.

Except this also requires a direct statement of the character in question being superior to the notion/concept of dimensionality, which Yogiri doesn't have from what I've seen.
I would tend to agree with this. His answer is very ambigious, to me it reads 'some universes in the cosmology have dimensions, others don't. Yogiri can ignore these things' which to me just implies his true form/power transcends the established cosmology in verse as opposed to the concept of dimensions entirely.

And the question in the OP doesn't actually add anything to the cosmology from what I see, it just asks if Yogiri is conceptually superior to the dimensionality in the series, to which we aren't give a "yes" or "no" answer.
We don't get a yes or not answer; but quite frankly I think that's what makes the answer more convincing.

Also, you're leaving out the part where the author says:

If there is such a set of various universes,
Directly referring to the question of infinite dimensions being stacked upon one another.

We don't get a yes or not answer; but quite frankly I think that's what makes the answer more convincing.
His answer is objectively speaking not more convincing so I don't know why you even responded with your opinion here.

Directly referring to the question of infinite dimensions being stacked upon one another.
Yes, I acknowledge that. Also, it doesn't say infinite, it says "no matter how many" which is basically the same as what's already showcased in the series' cosmology. Countless can fit that description.

But anyway, this doesn't really counter anything I've said either way. Even if there are infinite dimensions in a universe, Yogiri being above that wouldn't get him to 1-A. There's still nothing to prove he's fundamentally beyond dimensional structure.

His answer is objectively speaking not more convincing so I don't know why you even responded with your opinion here.
Idk how you can determine whether or not something is "objectively" convincing, but okay. lol

My point was more about how giving an answer like he did worked better, in my opinion, than "yes" because just "yes" doesn't actually reference the question and has no given context, so in that way "yes" is not as convincing because the author could be nonchalantly agreeing to something without actually thinking about what it means for their verse or cosmology.

Like when someone asked Oda if DF users can take baths and instead of just saying yes, he gave an entire explanation of how such mechanics work.

So yeah, in my view, yes or no answers are much less reliable.
Yes, I acknowledge that. Also, it doesn't say infinite, it says "no matter how many" which is basically the same as what's already showcased in the series' cosmology. Countless can fit that description.
Yes, and right before "no matter how many" the phrase "concept of dimensions" is also used so... still applies.
But anyway, this doesn't really counter anything I've said either way. Even if there are infinite dimensions in a universe, Yogiri being above that wouldn't get him to 1-A. There's still nothing to prove he's fundamentally beyond dimensional structure.
So, are you saying Low 1-A or what?

Last edited:
What the context of "dimension" in here that author mention in QnA?
Possibly something like the Abyss. As he referred to dimensions as elements of a universe.

It was, in a literal sense, a world in a different dimension. Call it the Astral Plane, the Spirit World, or the Abyss. It went by any number of names, but to put it into simple terms, it was a world where length, width, and height were supplemented with an additional fourth dimension. -V4 side story

Within this space, things mixed together to create a truly chaotic vision. Multiple locations overlapped, indicating where it was possible for him to interact with three-dimensional space. He searched for the lowest level of the research facility, a feat possible with his senses attuned to this additional dimension. It didn’t take much time to find it. Warping space, he approached the appropriate coordinates by drawing his desired destination closer to himself. -V4 side story

But also it potentially refers to the higher order universes, which is what this CRT is going for I believe.

Possibly something like the Abyss. As he referred to dimensions as elements of a universe.

But also it potentially refers to the higher order universes, which is what this CRT is going for I believe.
Well if it refer to abyss then i dont see why this thread still going, because it will not make any change of the current tier

And higher order universe or the sea hierarchy, well i dont think it refer to that, because that will contradict with what the author says
Well i read the previous thread, the author use the higher dimensional for the hierarchy of the sea not for universe or each universe or parallel world

And with that QnA, author says dimension is only specific element of one universe, so i dont think the dimension that the author mention in QnA is same dimension in what the novel mention

That context actually doesn't matter.

The point is dimension is an element of universe which can easily make yogiri 1A ,but now the problem is what is the meaning of dimension that the author means.

for me author actually know well about the point of q&a and what dimension is.

It can be either 2 set of dimension or retcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back