• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri, 1-A possibly high 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you say that the worlds mentioned are mathematical worlds. but why do you say that, what is the context for this in the novel, it has to provide me with something from the novel for me to believe that there is a tegmark multiverse that claims that everything is mathematics. anyway the "possible worlds" comment may be used for ultimate seth, the only thing that supports it in my eyes
? I think you didn't understood what I am saying. All kind of structures are mathematical as long as they comes under physical reality. Type 1, 2, 3, 4 all of them. So it's unnecessary.

I've seen he's usually very occupied. I wouldn't mind seeing his thoughts, tho. However, I believe he requested not to be called to thread like this? Can be corrected on that.
As far as I am aware, it's more about if we can allow this answer of author as per what has been established in the series or not. Not really Ultima thing.

Maybe it's already proven that universes are mathematical universes and fit the ultimate set or that universes already have mathematical structures, but I'm not a follower of the series so I don't know.
Eh?

This is why I am afraid of derailment because this post is just telling me that he does not know anything about mathematical elements.

This type of request is really negative, you need an evidence for dimension or space being mathematical?

This becomes really derailing right now.
The universes of each series are different, the way they handle multiverses and such things is different. In tegmark multiverse theories, the universe is everything but everything consists of mathematics, but according to an author who does not write accordingly, I am just saying that multiverses may not be mathematical universes. because for someone who doesn't read the series, it looks like this crt "ultimate seth passes then mathematical type 4", it doesn't make sense to me.

Eh? I don't get this man response at all.
Actually, I don't understand how I'm doing it. I'm talking about what should or shouldn't be the requirement of being a mathematical type 4 multiverse, which is our topic. if that's not the point of course it's my fault

The universes of each series are different, the way they handle multiverses and such things is different. In tegmark multiverse theories, the universe is everything but everything consists of mathematics, but according to an author who does not write accordingly, I am just saying that multiverses may not be mathematical universes. because for someone who doesn't read the series, it looks like this crt "ultimate seth passes then mathematical type 4", it doesn't make sense to me.
At this point, I would say that this is kinda derailing when it fails to see what is being argued and what needs to be tackled. Every structure is a mathematical structure, it doesn't need to be proven or need a rocket science. I'll suggest to create a QnA for specific queries about types of multiverse or what is mathematical structures but whatever, my point is:
My point is not that it follows Type 4 multiverse "accurately", we have Type 3 multiverse being followed by many fictional stories but yet not give them High 1B for that, my point is, the answer by author definitely match the context of the verse, has been supported and so, shouldn't be disregarded or ignore it, he is not spouting anything by himself without it being supported in the novel. The structure to have no property of Dimensions and lacks Dimensions entirely (a kind of structure that is one of reason for type 4 multiverse to scale so high), has been stated to exist by author, so it should if novel allows the establishment for them to exist (Type 4).

Eh? I don't get this man response at all.
His response is that you claim the verse is a type 4 multoverse, and type 4 is a tier 0 rating, so this is not 1-A but rather tier 0 upgrade

I think that scan rather states about how ultimate ensemble have a group of worlds that is convenient for God's to have such characteristics that is of few in those particular worlds and observe them, not that they're world themselves. Given description by that author to have worlds with entire different property that is common sense to us (space with no property of Dimensions) is indeed present in novel.
I really do not get this, but send the chapter number

Well i read the previous thread, the author use the higher dimensional for the hierarchy of the sea not for universe or each universe or parallel world

And with that QnA, author says dimension is only specific element of one universe, so i dont think the dimension that the author mention in QnA is same dimension in what the novel mention
What the context of "dimension" in here that author mention in QnA?
Well i still not get answer of my question. The context of dimension in novel and in QnA is different i think

Also the author pretty strict for answer the simple question

Yeah i'm leaning to ovy7 and pein for now

V14, good morning oni chan.

His response is that you claim the verse is a type 4 multoverse, and type 4 is a tier 0 rating, so this is not 1-A but rather tier 0 upgrade
Imo, establishing the possibilities of variation in structures that goes as far as to different set of laws (Not "exactly" following type 4 multiverse) and author adding up the structure to these possibility that is tier 1A should be fine.

I am hearing this for the first time. Type 4 is not absolute tier 0, it could be all way to tier 0 but not necessarily

Infinite dimensions have 0 to do with the Type 4 multiverse. Even a Type 1 multiverse can have infinite dimensions. A Type 4 Multiverse is where everything in it is based on mathematics, and every mathematical principle and possibility can be mapped on a cosmological scale. You need concrete evidence that the multiverse is based on mathematics and all its possibilities (like how The Downstreamers' multiverse is, to continue with the example provided by Elizhaa) for it to qualify for Type 4.
A type 1 multiverse won't get higher than tier 2; if it has valid infinite dimensions, then it isn't a type I multiverse, by definition.
The series mentions Ultimate Ensemble twice in the exact raws, not once; the OP should have clarified this point; as stated before, Ultimate Set is basically a synonym, so one could say from the evidence that it is mentioned multiple times.

「……ミツキ様! あの男の言葉は事実です! あれは究極集合世界における“例外”の一つです!」

The raws basically seems to no alternative definitions for 究極集合 besides Ultimate Ensemble; I believe this case isn't one where the japanese raws have multiple contexts, like three or more, and thus require more scrutiny.
Like stated before, if it has more contexts, the ultimate ensemble can reach Tier 0 with higher mathematics. At worst, Ultimate Ensemble would be Low 1-A since it is basically a powerset of infinite (aleph 0) higher-dimensions (type III multiverse), which would have aleph 1 dimensions.

Last edited:
How are Type 3 Multiverses High 1-B?
Well... if we take wikipedia as example then...
Tegmark argues that a Level III multiverse does not contain more possibilities in the Hubble volume than a Level I or Level II multiverse. In effect, all the different "worlds" created by "splits" in a Level III multiverse with the same physical constants can be found in some Hubble volume in a Level I multiverse. Tegmark writes that, "The only difference between Level I and Level III is where your doppelgängers reside. In Level I they live elsewhere in good old three-dimensional space. In Level III they live on another quantum branch in infinite-dimensional Hilbert space."
Well in my mind, everything must follow context of the verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back