• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoda vs Darth Sidious

I would say DE Sidious as he is far more skilled and powerful than ROTS Sidious and DE Sidious can fight on par with Luke who is greater than Yoda and all it would take is one Force Storm and Yoda is done

DE Luke should be on par or stronger as he disarmed Palpatine in his younger body and cut his hand off.While Yoda disarmed a weaker and aged Palpatine but didn't cut of his hand.

And a Force Storm would honestly work as Yoda has no real way to stop the worm hole from destroying him as it took the power of 2 skywalkers to cut off Sidious's connection with the force.

So I say Sidious takes it with relative ease in his reborn form

Remember, DE Luke got destroyed in their first fight and needed assistance from Leia to beat Emperor Palpatine so I mean, Not really a good argument to use here. Anyways I would agree Sidious takes this, but not easily. No way.

Back