• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ynnead vs God Emperor

Uh...

Isn't Ynnead canonically so far above the Emperor that it isn't even funny?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Uh...

Isn't Ynnead canonically so far above the Emperor that it isn't even funny?
..eh?! That so, then is it a mismatch?

And can you point me to a quote/s about Ynnead's superiority?

You can ask Azzy about it, since I'm not exactly the go-to person on Warhammer. But apparently Ynnead was able to completely and utterly destroy one of the Chaos Gods, which the Emperor can't do.

Apparently contains a realm similar to the Warp inside of its stomach, also.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
You can ask Azzy about it, since I'm not exactly the go-to person on Warhammer. But apparently Ynnead was able to completely and utterly destroy one of the Chaos Gods, which the Emperor can't do.
Apparently contains a realm similar to the Warp inside of its stomach, also.
Isn't that because the Emperor has to hold off another three Chaos Gods? (I'm under the impression Emperor is a match for one chaos god)

'Warp inside your stomach' doesn't really sounds 'convertable to AP or hax' to me...

But considering Ynnead is created from entire race gestalt while Emperor is merely from 1000 or so humans gestalt, logically Ynnead should be more powerful. Not to mention avg Eldar is better Psyker than human iirc.

Anyway, I'll just count one vote, just in case other people comes in.

Ynnead : 1 (MrKingOfNegativity)

Emperor : 0

Ummm

So

Guy who is slightly weaker than all four chaos gods combined VS guy who will effortlessly stomp the chaos gods if he reaches full power

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Ummm

So

Guy who is slightly weaker than all four chaos gods combined VS guy who will effortlessly stomp the chaos gods if he reaches full power
"IF"

It's a strange world Azathoth. Doesn't this count as a stomp, or are we legit arguing this, cause if that's the case, Ynnead.

Back