• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach's Almighty questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call me stupid. I don't care. I just want to know 2 things about The Almighty:

1. What can Almighty do against someone physically stronger but relatively haxless? Because one of the main reasons Yhwach could ragdoll the entire Bleach cast was because he was way too powerful AP and dura wise. So he can easily choose a future where he trashes his opponent. But what if his opponent is stronger? As in wayyyy stronger than him... If he is only allowed physical combat and energy blasts in conjunction with Almighty, is there anything Yhwach can do?

2. About his "rewriting of his own death" and reactive resistance to said cause of death. What kind of death can't he rewrite? (Since his canon "death" was getting slashed by Ichigo)

1. He has more haxes other than The Almighy that allows him to tangle with ppl above his weight class. And with the almighty he is able to move things fromthe future into the present. Example: traps. However if someone is massively stronger and especially massive faster than him. There is really nothing he can do. His futre viewing powers will only show him all the ways he will die and nothign he can do about chaging the future in that case.

2. It depends on if there is a future where he did not die.

Nah at #1 that isn't how the almighty works. There are infinite possibilities in the past present and future. Yhwach describes this as seeing countless grains of sand. He knows what his power is.he says he changes the entirety of the fate he sees, and Yhwach sees " countless grains"

Dragon Ariia said:
Nah at #1 that isn't how the almighty works. There are infinite possibilities in the past present and future. Yhwach describes this as seeing countless grains of sand. He knows what his power is.he says he changes the entirety of the fate he sees, and Yhwach sees " countless grains"
That does not explain how it works. I know that he can see all of the future (and past?) like countless grains of sand I am explaining how he changes the future to one he desires out of those countless grains.

I was replying to him, tho then why do you say " there is no future where he doesn't get messed up" that's not even how timelimes work tbh

If he can see infinite futures, why would all futures lead to him losing against someone stronger?doesn't even seem logically possible lol..

Frantzy12 said:
If he can see infinite futures, why would all futures lead to him losing against someone stronger?doesn't even seem logically possible lol..
Because all the futures he can see are only the things that are possible from that point onwards.

Frantzy12 said:
He literally says he can change all he has seen. Don't listen to anything else

Dragon ariia doesn't understand the Almighty. He solemly believes that the "countless futures" are separate timelines onto themselves.

While he is true "To an extent", he doesn't understand the almighty mighty only see's futures based on characters actions.

Example:

Yhwach vs Flash. If these two were to fight a death battle, Yhwach couldn't concievably tag or react to the Flash. Yhwach would only see futures on the flash dodging and Blitzing him.

Instead, Dragon is looking at it from the perspective of "For every future Flash does X, there is one he Doesn't do X". So, say if Yhwach tried to cut The Flash, right? Yhwach would see every future in which Barry dodges him. But Dragon believes there is a future in which, for some reason, Barry doesnt dodge, and Ywhach is somehow fast enough to tag.

It's more so you don't understand how the future works. On top of that I already explained he is a future warper the proof is on your part cause that can be proven

No you have to prove that he is a future warper. You are the person making the claim dragon. TFO's point stands sinces it is what we have seen him do.

Dragon Ariia said:
Nonsense.
Also this is not an argument. For someone who was saying that they wished debates to be more interesting you make the weakest and most useless argumenst I have ever seen.

Proved it wrong where. You stated your opinion on his pwer without any hard evidence but Yhwach boasting and then you want us to tak eit as fact? Lol no way.

Speed is useless vs the almighty let me tell you why... yhwach was seemingly instant to Ichigo. He couldn't understand why yhwach was doing what he did without no signs of moving. he was just, there. You see... like I said many fking times already with the almighty he does whatever the hell he wants just as a reality warper does whatever the hell he wants. Not that hard. He says he changes the entirety of what he has seen to suit him. That's what he said and done. Ichigo was like ohh he knows where I'm going To step so he can place traps, " just stand right there " and he was able to hurt ichigo. He says he rewrites, alters, and changes what he has seen, and he sees, countless futures. Not hard to understand

You can write is off ohh he's just exaggerated all you want, but he's backs this up and says it multiple times. It is you who has to prove something. Please stick to naruto

Also I don't wanna see a " oh he doesn't see infinite futures " cause y'all the same people that say " oh he will have infinite deaths " or he will " have no future where he can win" thats saying infinite. And that's infinite possibilities

Just ignore Dragon, he doesn't understand what he's talking about. He's all wank, no proof, no substance. A headache to deal with and a pain in the ass when he becomes antagonistic.

@Graf

There are much better and more level headed opinions from other members who know and support bleach. Ignore Dragon, he's pushing headcanon and false information. I wish VsBW had an "Ignore" function like Narutoforms.

Except speed is useful against him. Are you saying that he can defeat superman? Using his "reality warping" powers? lmao.

This is what we see him able to do:

- See multiple futures.

- Choose one and copay paste it to the present.

This allows him to:

- Predict stuff that will happen.

- and move attacks from the future to the present.

Here is what he never did:

- Change something in the future

- Any actual reality warping

This means that against people much faster and stronger he cannot:

-Do any warping to stop their abilitites from woking because he has to have been able defeat them in at least one future first for it to happen.

- Actually beat them because that future never happened.

Dragon Ariia said:
Also I don't wanna see a " oh he doesn't see infinite futures " cause y'all the same people that say " oh he will have infinite deaths " or he will " have no future where he can win" thats saying infinite. And that's infinite possibilities
Except he said he can see countless futures not infintie futures and also even infinite futures can all be the same if you have a 0% probability of winning a fight.

Dragon Ariia said:
Creating soemthing from nothing, and rewriting
Your death does fall under reality warping and so does his statements.
He said naruto forums as in the forums not the show they have other things like bleach calcs which are used here....

Actually yeah it is reality warping but not nearly at the level you say it is.

Except he said he can see countless futures not infintie futures and also even infinite futures can all be the same if you have a 0% probability of winning a fight.

That's cause you don't understand timelines and ignore him saying he changes the ENTIRETY OF WHAT HE HAS SEEN. Keywords, change and entirety

I wonder why is Profile say fate manipulation but Not limited. Lmao check his profile it will say he rewrites the future with the almighty. Why doesn't it say it is limited to what he can do? Gg, oh doesn't say that in bleach either

Okay seriously how the **** is using a decent version of Fate Manipulation saving you from getting Blitzed?

You can't change the future if you're dead.

Can we all simmer down and not throw ad hominems at each other?

Make your cases and respond civilly.

Gargoyle One said:
Okay seriously how the **** is using a decent version of Fate Manipulation saving you from getting Blitzed?
You can't change the future if you're dead.
Actually he did after getting stabbed by Ichigo the first time.

If you want my honest opinion about this, I never really believed that fate manipulation does exist or works in stories like these, because they almost always let the character down

Why does everyone assume that Yhwach changed the future after he died, not that he, like so many characters, was able to briefly survive being cut in half, long enough to change the future?

Even infinite futures can be limited, you know. Every number above 10 is infinite but still much less than every number without restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back