• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Yukari Yakumo

Wondering if she can't just outright resist the Almighty, given that she was unaffected by Keine eating part of history, hence changing history.

Also wasn't this done before and considered a stomp. It's right in the related threads too.

Keine's history is in the context of record made by people though, so it's more like large-scale illusion than actual time manip. Not that it's matter here though

It's not though. Affecting history has the side effect of changing the present reality too. The only difference from actual reality warping it's that it's more subjective, with history being reality warping from one's point of view. But it still affects the world and is not just an illusion.

Again, it's not like the entire village back then actually disappear from time and space, just from record. It's kinda like how Gensokyo disappear from the world, or how Eientei managed to hide itself: It's hidden from viewpoint, preventing people to see. For gensokyo, it's because of reality warping, but Eientei's case is actually similar to this, as they both tamper with the record in different way.

@Andy It's not just records though. The village was physically not there. Reimu couldn't have just started smashing things up like that. The village just was plainly not there anymore for her (although it ultimately still exists). Also Eientei's thing is unrelated, so not sure why you're bringing it up.

@Knight Doesn't that mean he can't affect anyone directly with it? If he can't just Almighty Yukari away, then she just boundaries him away, given that her level of Existence Erasure is far beyond what Yhwach has ever survived.

Yukari is quite lazy and rarely fights seriously, her border manipulation can sometimes be overpowered or considered not enough to reach certain areas instantly (Celestial heaven or the Lunarian Capital for example). Vulnerable to spiritual damage.

So what does she start with assuming she get's powernulled?

>Power Null

Yhwach has never nulled something on her scale, so he certainly can't just become immune to her stuff.

She doesn't have resistance to it.

Your right he won't be immune cause that is a NLF instead he gains resistance to what he "understand".

@Saikou

No, again the Almighty is the ability to change and manipulate the future that Yhwach sees for himself. Not for otherss, it has very broken after effects that can effect you. It's more like "If I see a future I my own where I win I'll switch to it, power nulling you while gaining a resistance to everything you throw at me in the process." Yhwach also has soul destruction with every attack and has negated EE before.

She's smart enough to know that she need to take this seriously, and saying that she's "Vulnerable to spiritual damage" is like saying people get annoyed by mosquito bite, or that Yhwach could technically be punch.

And again,that assuming she doesn't notice that and just flip it back, or making an illusion that he does that in his mind while he don't.

Except that Yhwach doesn't prevent the usage of this ability, it prevents it from harming him. If he never countered conceptual manipulation on a 4-D scale before, he's not suddenly becoming immune to Yukari's boundary manip.

@Knight This is paraphrasing for Yhwach changing the future.

I'm just going off her profile weaknesses.

What I do know is she has no resistance to power null that will happened once he looks at her.

@Frantzy Except that, again, Yhwach doesn't just turn people into vegetables, he specifically makes them unable to harm him. If he can't counter something on Yukari's scale, he can't become immune

@Knight No matter how you word it, it's the same thing. Changing the future.

Also even if you want to strip her to regular attacks, this is a High 4-C capable of destroying souls with her regular attacks vs a 5-B.

"Conceptual manipulation on a 4-D scale"

Uhhh pretty sure higher dimensional hax is restricted in all vs battles match up.

Higher dimensional immortality is restricted. Not just higher D stuff, otherwise space-time hax would be disabled via automatically being 4-D.

Not voting or taking sides, but.

I'll at least point that Cal made the match in character.

That means Yukari is way less likely to be spamming conceptual sniping erasure from the get go instead of shooting him.

Eh, I would said that make her way more likely to be spamming conceptual sniping erasure though ,TBH. She hate not being prepare.

As for Yhwach, he abuses the hell out of the almighty every single time in this key. There's 0 doubts that will be his go to option 100% of the time. He didn't even use the Sternritter powers he should logically have because he was so busy spamming Almighty1000% of the time.

I mean, even in casual battles, she throws around her boundary hax like it's nothing. In a serious fight, she'd have no qualms about using it.

I didn't say she will have qualms about using it, just that Conceptual Erasure of all things probably won't be her first or second go-to move.

Back