• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
This is a stomp. Dio only has 8-C durability going up against a guy who emits a passive force QUINTILLIONS OF TIMES stronger than his durability. Plus he has almost no way to bypass The Almighty unless there's something I'm missing. His regen also doesn't matter because it's not automatic and Reiatsu Crush will turn him into dust before he can percieve it (also he negates mid-godly too)

If Dio stand touches Yhwach he could use Auswhalen to kill it and take all of its powers for his own and proceed to solo JoJo verse.

Plus he has almost no way to bypass The Almighty unless there's something I'm missing.
Well, his Reality Overwrite is possibly 4-D.

Dio also has a 4-D power null I think, since it nullified GER. I remember supporters saying it's 4-D. And from what I also remember, in the second key his "overwriting reality" is based on thought.

I think that's it.

Well, his Reality Overwrite is possibly 4-D.

Dio also has a 4-D power null I think, since it nullified GER. I remember supporters saying it's 4-D. And from what I also remember, in the second key his "overwriting reality" is based on thought.

I think that's it.
Yhwach's Almighty is also 4-D. Also it never had worked against fate manipulation on Yhwach's level (and if we argue about the scaling from Jotaros only being a possibly rating we can argue that he hasn't at all.)

Besides all of that most of Dio's hax he either resists or he has better wincons to completely prevent them from being used (such as Reiatsu Crush passively emitting a force that will Thanos Snap him)

Yhwach's Almighty is also 4-D. Also it never had worked against fate manipulation on Yhwach's level (and if we argue about the scaling from Jotaros only being a possibly rating we can argue that he hasn't at all.)
Almighty is no longer 4-D since this. You no longer see "4-D" in Almighty's justification or even in the range.

This is a stomp. Dio's ability won't affect yhwach in any way.

Base almighty yhwach might solo the verse as well. This guy literally emmits passive force beyond any jojo character's durability, power nulls even conceptual abilities, steals power, absorbs beings on fundamental level, restore his existence etc. What can they do!!

Yhwach doesn't need 4-D hax, he just needs Reiatsu Crush. This should be closed because all of Dio's wincons assume that he isn't gonna get turned into ashes by standing next to him.

Just a question here, Yhwachs profile sounds like the regen negation is solely limited to quincies and I frankly don't remember him negating anyone's regeneration so what's up with that?
He negated Schrifts and was able to kill Gerard, who has Mid-Godly regen and type 8 immortality (he relies on the Soul King's heart)

He negated Schrifts and was able to kill Gerard, who has Mid-Godly regen and type 8 immortality (he relies on the Soul King's heart)
Yeah but like I said, that seems to be limited to quincies and I don't remember him ever actually utilizing it for combat so is it any relevant here?

Yeah but like I said, that seems to be limited to quincies and I don't remember him ever actually utilizing it for combat so is it any relevant here?
He can just shoot Auswahlen lasers whenever he wants, he just needs to charge it. Also it's not limited to Quincies he gave the Schrifts to, he also stole Ichigo's powers as well. But, this doesn't matter because Dio needs to be concious and aware in order to regenerate and RC will kill him far before that.

Base almighty yhwach might solo the verse as well. This guy literally emmits passive force beyond any jojo character's durability, power nulls even conceptual abilities, steals power, absorbs beings on fundamental level, restore his existence etc. What can they do!!
George joestar kars STOMPS. Composite bleach, what are you talking about?

Also this is an stomp.
ltg-british.gif

Base yhwach has 2C range, Reio yhwach has 2A range with almighty, might as well have that range without almighty too. Just waiting for cosmology blog to be made to make the revision.

some curious author who manipulates plot and 🍜 says hi
Battle starts, kars is already gone with his stand. No room for adaptation.
Bleach captains vs jojo verse is kinda always unfair when these building level fodders and their stands are victim to just passives.

Last edited:
Good luck killing the infinite ammount of kars in the multiverse

Didn't kars absorb them?
Doesn't matter. As soon as he enters base yhwach's range (2C) hes gone. He can not really put down yyhwach.

Base almighty yhwach has powernull, absorption, power stealing. Not sure if it has infinite future thing, fate manipulation. Though he actually tells ichigo his eyes can decide that.
But to be safer, too actually kill infinite number of kars across infinite multiverse, it would need reio yhwach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back