• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Yukari Yakumo

@Yomi Again, not how Yhwach's power null works. He doesn't turn people into vegetables, he becomes immune to it, pretty much. It's why his profile states Reactive Evolution/Power Null, not just the latter.

@Fate The thing is that her Conceptual Manip is based on the fact that the boundaries she uses are the ones between concepts and stuff. If she is anywhere near serious when using it, she'd go for full power.

FateAlbane said:
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Higher dimensional immortality is restricted.
I actually heard from ALRF these days that Higher Dimensional Immo is allowed now.
I made a thread to allow this some times ago, but no idea where it went.

@Saikou

He dispelled Ichibei's efforts to erase his existence,he didn't just became immune to it

he took away ichigo's powers and heritage both as a hollow and a quincy,he didn't just become immune to it

@Saikou

False. Yhwach actually has a few ways of power null, ones done via eye sight, ones done with future Manipulation, ones done by simply stealing your heritage and ones done by stealing your powers via Zank Altar.

In a true fight? No idea. Her supposed weakness only applies to Spell Cards battles, which are the furthest removed from a "real fight" you can get. Like I said, even in Spell Cards battles, she uses her boundary manip (offensively too) as her main method of attack, so more likely than not, she'd start with it.

@Saik My point isn't how much power she will employ in the BM as much as that "Yukari does not use the application of erasing people conceptually" right off the bat.

That implication would translate to saying that in-character Yuka is no different from a bloodlusted one with her method of combat when, while very much capable of pulling any of her powers, she's always relatively casual when it just started.

That all being said people, do correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this deemed a stomp for Yuka back then or something when the gap in tier was smaller than the current one?

Did something change and I wasn't informed?

Based on that old thread I just seen something about her tiering?

If you have sufficent hax to contend based on the threads I've seen they're usually fine.

I know A>B>C logic is fallacious and all, but Yakumo did have fair match against frigging Ahzek Ahriman.

Not sure if Yhwach stood a chance against her.

Yukari cuts you into half with space haxx.

In a 'friendly game'

Splits you into two and reforms you into nothing.

Saying she won't use conceptual haxx right on the get go in a match that's not a spell card match is questionable.

There's also the time travel aspect to check out and precog. If Yukari figures out precog isn't working, she's gonna be in high alert already. Triggered at Yukari being called Yuka but then again I don't mind imagining Yuuka beating up Yhwach with her bare fists.

And doubt Yhwach has even nulled something on the level of godly regen or conceptual existence etc.

I'm not saying Yukari loses this. I kind of see her getting out of range somehow (like with a gap) and then proceeding to murder death kill Yhwach from a distance until she eventually does pull whatever conceptual power to seal the deal.

I'm surprised it's being debated when it was deemed stomp before with less of a tier gap, honestly.

The only point I'm making is that saying in character Yukari will go for her most sure kill thing as an opener goes 100% against her character. Would be like Goku always going for IT + Kamehameha in his fights as soon as they start.

It's more lf a debate on the assumption of characteristics. Yhwach himself didnt outright kill his opponents and had limitations to what he could null. Blunt attacks being ones he had to block or actuslly intercept by breakjng weapons.

It's decisive either way.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Uhhh pretty sure higher dimensional hax is restricted in all vs battles match up.
That's incorrect, you're thinking of immortality

Not only have stuff like higher dimensional immortality have been unrestricted recently, but higher D Hax has never been restricted

@COB I was actually waiting for someone else to point this out but on the power null subject:

"And doubt Yhwach has even nulled something on the level of godly regen or conceptual existence etc."

Ye, he never did. Much less on anyone of a comparable tier to Yuka. Even less to 4-D hax.

FateAlbane said:
I I kind of see her getting out of range somehow (like with a gap) and then proceeding to murder death kill Yhwach from a distance
never knew Yukari was part of the holy grail war .

Voting Yukari for Saikous reasons.

Assuming this isn't a stomp "It is"

Yukari for Saikou's reasons

But it's not getting added pretty sure

I already "voted" Yukari above as a half joke since I wanted to see where this was going (see First Witch's reply, she quoted the point where I did that and the abridged joke).

But real talk people, like I already said above, Yukari stomped Yhwach when the gap in tier was much smaller than this and she didn't even have the current range or some of her most deadly abilities listed.

Or the regen.

This is stooooomp.

If you're talking about the January thread, I did a quick skim and "find all stomps by command f" and uh.... You were on Yhwach's side saying he stomps lol.

That's about the only thread I could find before some troll appeared or something? Didn't want to bother checking everything since I just brought a game I wanna play rn after a long day at work.

Yukari was Multi-Continent to Yhwach's full on 5-B at the time.

Yukari had 0 regen, and not any of the hax I revised myself.

Not even the range she has now.

Do the math.

I still said I'd change to Yukari stomping if she was revised to Large Star which happened mid thread and I did.

Ahhhh, there ya go then, that's fair~ Well for fun I'll play Devil's advocate.

Yhwach still has the handy ability of a much reliable precognition and can see Yukari's sheer number of haxx. Due to in character conditions, that means he realizes she's pretty flipping deadly, and pulls out the big guns anyway.

And low godly regen might be nice, but as Choujin sensen said, if you get barraged nonstop by attacks the ability to recover kinda recovers.

Reality manip is also reliably handy to keep around. Reliably so, the moment Yukari tries to gap away and use the big guns is when she wins. But that's if Yhwach manages to NOT power null her which is a likely situation due to being in character. That would be a win for Yhwach if not for the fact that Yukari can still win by DC.

You lost the meme of Yukari putting people in 2D and cutting them like Freddy Krueger. For shame.

Yhwach's power is very future based too, meaning it can't interfere with the past at all. So Time Travel is another thing that screws him over.

I mean I can edit it rn. But I'm like, lazy. Sides that's only for Kaguya

Yup. Once Yhwach seals that Yukari kinda gets screwed. Till she turns him to paste and temporary prevents power null to do that.

Edit - wazzat - that idea

Ok Quick things:

• Concerning Yhwach damaging Low Godly, firstly he does not have DC for that and if you know Sterniter Power, he will use them after seeing that the almighty does not work really but it's probably too late for the mustache god
  • Now the almighty, he has nullified power astronomically above him like Quintillion time stronger? if not pretty on he can not cancel Yukari more if this is work, he can't kill yukari with this because godly regen (incap is a thing but not useful against her)
  • Yhwach will not be able to kill Yukari at first, let alone kill her with her main ability, meanwhile she can just erase it or abuse the **** * ng multiversal range
And if Fate is correct concerning High 6-A Yukari already Stomp yhwach....

this is probably a stomp

@Fate

She? She? SHE??

Jokes aside, youre the 6th one who made that mistake. Do i write that feminime?

@The Causality

Exhibit A - Fun fact, with reality manipulation he could create clones of him. Each clone further strengthens the reality warping. So if he creates a loooot of clones? That might not end so well for Yukari.

Power null usually ignores the AP gap if it's outright power null. Especially seen when Yhwach became only as powerful as an ant yet was able to oneshot someone who was using conceptual manip and is about.... let's see....

10^14 / ( 0.56 x 10^-9) = 1.78571429e23

If I use Country level of Attack Potency and then something below the level of a human

Quadrillion is 1e15

I don't support this way of logic but hey just to see how it is did it for fun.

Also, killing may not be possible, but outright treating someone as an infinite punching bag is a very very dangerous thing.

Back