• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Yukari Yakumo

Hmmm Good point about PNull, i forgot he has already nullified a conceptual Manip from ichibei when he has the power of a ant soooooooo maybe?

Pretty sure Reality warp isn't a thing for yuka but no SR abilities so anyway

Note that Yhwach has resistance to PNull because he nop'd being reduced to an ant.

Thought this was common knowledge.

Yhwach nulled Ichibe conceptual name manipulation,he was stripped of everything and reduced to a "black ant" he was no longer Yhwach,but still be restored his power and nullified the powers used against him.He also nullified Ichibes existence erasure technique.

Lets also not forget he has reactive evolution to the powers he sees and gains resistance to them.

Frantzy12 said:
Thought this was common knowledge.

Yhwach nulled Ichibe conceptual name manipulation,he was stripped of everything and reduced to a "black ant" he was no longer Yhwach,but still be restored his power and nullified the powers used against him.He also nullified Ichibes existence erasure technique.

Lets also not forget he has reactive evolution to the powers he sees and gains resistance to them.

>Common knowledge.

Bleach doesnt have too many supporters here.

That's funny considering Yhwach is spammed so damn much and its written right under his Almighty ability description.

Pretty sure Yuka's BM was generally agreed to be 4D hax, so it trumps anything Yhwach has possibly nullified as far as I'm aware.

You can. Though I've been a bit away from the VS Communities now so I don't remember exactly where it comes from of the top of my head. It's more or less the same source/deal that gives her Multiversal range with it in the first place.

I'll ask Saik to clarify (or COB if he remembers) once he comes around.

Well, the fact that Yukari (With the help of others) created a Brane world, which is potentially infinite dimensional, and was also described as a "Quantum World" by someone who was actively researching Quantum Mechanics (So it does have merit), I think Yukari slaps here, because what can Yhawtch even do to put her down?

Most of all due to the fact that Yukari has many many more hax to put him down, it's stupid not to say it's Yukari.

Back