• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs robot girl, colorised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fate is just the development of events beyond a person's control, plot is just the story. Having a resistance to a plot based ability is different from being beyond fate. Theres a reason why those two abilities are seen as different
And if Arale uses Plot Hax to counters Yhwach fate hax then what?
So in character the first thing she does is find out what game her and her opponent is playing, then attempt to make it fun.
Except that would normally be the case because Arale is not willing to kill IC at all

The fact that she is willing already means she is out of character and will resort to hax right of the bat regardless

Weren't the androids that Shenron ressurected cyborgs, though? They weren't full-on machines IIRC.
I would think so, seeing as when android 16 was killed by cell, all that came out were like machine parts, and then 17 and 18 were heavily modified, and even had self destruct devices and infinite energy generators within them.

Actually, didn't arale resist the future plot being written, couldn't that be a somewhat resistance to fate?

She won't, becouse it's Passive. Aaaand, both don't have prior knowledge, so Arale is already in a horrendous disadvantage.
Arale can straight up instantly appear outside of whatever comic strip they are fighting inside of an just cut Yhwach out of it

Can Almighty see and work beyond the 4th wall
Where are the feats

Even if you guys don't want to consider androids 17 and 18 inorganic thats fine, we can still apply the logic to android 8.
Arale is state to have no life, no heartbeat, no pulse and described as dead throughout her series so yeah

and btw
In Dr slump heaven
There are no robots

Ahem, again, fate hax probably won't hax because arale resist [technically, ignores] her future being written by the author.
I don't exactly see how fate can work here

In order for SC to work, they need a soul, arale lacks a soul, since she's a robot.
android 8, a known inorganic robot within the verse, was resurrected by shenron, who does not have the ability to bring people back if their souls are gone.
Arale is state to have no life, no heartbeat, no pulse and described as dead tbroughout her series so yeah

and btw
In Dr slump heaven
There are no robots
cause shes inorganic, id imagine she'd have none of those things due to that nature. None of which imply she has no soul

I'll stop pushing the "no soul" thing though, I think i've said everything i needed to.

android 8, a known inorganic robot within the verse, was resurrected by shenron, who does not have the ability to bring people back if their souls are gone.

cause shes inorganic, id imagine she'd have none of those things due to that nature. None of which imply she has no soul

I'll stop pushing the "no soul" thing though, I think i've said everything i needed to.
She's a robot. Robots don't have....souls, they are living things ya know, like at all, prove that she has a soul. Prove robots have a soul

Android 8 doesn't have Inorganic physiology type 2 on his profile, as a matter of fact.
you are heavily appealing to authority. and his profile implies hes not organic anyways.
(Temperatures so low that organic beings are frozen solid within seconds)
She's a robot. Robots don't have....souls, they are living things ya know, like at all, prove that she has a soul. Prove robots have a soul
I gave reasoning as to why other robots in verse are implied to have a soul.

Anyways like I said, i don't want to push soul crush anymore. i've said what i needed to.

Other robots, no her, she's pure mechanical, if she had a soul, it will probably be on her profile.

you are heavily appealing to
our profiles reflect which abilities the characters have. Besides, Android 16 already shows us what a true inorganic is.

Also don't pull the Fallacy part on me when you've brought false equivalences all this time. If you're wrong, don't hide under "muh fallacy. "

our profiles reflect which abilities the characters have. Besides, Android 16 already shows us what a true inorganic is.

Also don't pull the Fallacy part on me when you've brought false equivalences all this time. If you're wrong, don't hide under "muh fallacy. "
how is what im saying a false equivalence?

actually ill stop derailing

This person have robot arm, is it a non living being because it has mechanical parts?
images

Couldn’t Android 8 being brought back by Shenron be another “Toriyama forgot” plot hole? Because og Dragon Ball does establish he’s totally a robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back