• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Reinhard van Astrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm this is totally unfair, not only does yhwach have the dc advantage, how is reinhard supposed to beat someone who can see the future, nullify abilities and apparently has causality manipulation, reinhard doesn't even have any hax in base just dc and a lot of hax resistance, however he hasn't been shown have any resistance to the stuff yhwach has. This is a stomp match i think.

I don't believe is a stomp, At least Small Country level, likely higher (Casually defeated Puck without any weapon)

Yhwach in this form is only Country level.

He's not that far off in DC.

Yhwach can only see the future in this form, and he is not immune to precog either. Casuality manipulation and altering the future are Soul King Key feats. He becomes immune to abilities, he can't negate them, however, if the abilities are like in this case "natural" he can't steal then as shown when he could negate Ichibei's darkness powers. Magic in Re Zero uses Natural elements. Reinhard can use his magic, but they won't be able to harm Yhwach.

Reinhard's abilities:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Blessed, Energy Manipulation, Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Intangibility, Absolute Zero | Same as before in addition to Matter Manipulation and Sealing.

AppleLord just so you know, i was the one who made all the re:zero profiles, so you don't have to explain to me what the characters can do, not being rude or anything just letting you know in case you didn't.

Now as for reinhard's abilities reinhard can't use magic he has no afffinity for it, all reinhard can do in base is absorb mana and use energy blasts basically. Those abilities you listed are just resistances he has no hax in base just hax resistance, he gets matter manipulation and sealing with reid.

Still not seeing how reinhard is gonna beat someone with ridiculous precog like yhwach. I like that you are using re:zero characters in vs matches though.

Wait a second, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Time Manipulation should help him againts the Almighty and Yhwach's Quincy abilities.

6-A reinhard would be a stomp because of reinhard's dc advantage and especially because of the sealing that seal is capable of holding a being which can reverse time and manipulate dimensions.

I don't know if those would help, i am not a yhwach expert, someone with knowledge on him would have to answer that.

Isnt the Almighty overall just really good Future Manipulation, which is time hax?

If Reinhard is resistant to time hax then that would mean he'd be resistant to the Almighty's future manipulating.

Reinhard's time resistance is resistance in the form of being resistance to time stop and acceration, reversal is unclear though. Those are all abilties satella has and reinhard can stalemate her endlessly, nothing in re zero works on reinhard so there is no way any of those abilities satella has would. It is unclear if satella can just reverse time or if it's like subaru where it activates upon death.

Now how does this relate to future manipulation idk but one thing is for certain when subaru returns back in time it is not the same reinhard from before in other words a universal time reversal seems to work on him, however there have been multiple hints of subaru just being able to dimension hop and not reverse time so it's unclear if time reversal works on him.

In which case this is a stomp as i thought as reinhard has no way of beating someone with ridiculous prog, power nullification and causality manipulation, i will have to close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back