• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Dark samus

Isn't almighty also accepted as 4d? Or was it changed if it's still accepted than it's a stomp in Yhawach's favor if not probably in samus' favor

No it was downgraded the novels clarified the reio used his raw power not the almighty to affect the universes

Reactions: Rez
mind haxing beings that transcended space and time via abandoning their physical bodies, would be 4D mind hax at least due to affecting beings that are 4D at least
Who is this being? Also transcending space and time can just be flowery language

4D (I think) comes from the Leviathan impact affecting the Chozo who occupied a higher dimensional space at the time
Also Phazon I believe is only universal over time in its hax potency

unknown.png

unknown.png

This is what I could find on it

....... wait by your argument that shouldnt be 5-D because being beyond space and times is 5-D but that mostly depends on the context and more evidence

And being outside space and time isn't enough for 4d or else characters like dormamu(MCU) will have it

Also Phazon I believe is only universal over time in its hax potency
Kinda but not really, it has this effect but it needs time to spread but always has the same effect, so it could be compared too pouring water into a cup, there can be water in it but it has the capacity for more of it
and maybe I should also mention chozo does not have higher dimensional existence on the wiki so it seems metroid needs some work done
because the profile doesn't include those chozo since it only includes the technological side and the ghosts
....... wait by your argument that shouldnt be 5-D because being beyond space and times is 5-D but that mostly depends on the context and more evidence
that isn't what I am saying at all though, I am just arguing that they are at minimum 4D which other people have gotten tier 2 ratings for statements such as these
And being outside space and time isn't enough for 4d or else characters like dormamu(MCU) will have it
1)okay then I don't care 2)can be an outlier 3)whataboutism is bad

The Samus trinity of being broken: 4D shit, Phazon, IC hax that is spammed out the ass, we collected the infinity stones of metroid

Back