• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Dark samus

tldr phazon nulls precog and has all of these and they are instant
Yhwach resists Conceptual Type 2 Power Nullification and his precog also overcomes resistance, since it works on himself after absorbing Mimihagi who is resistant to precog.

Lastly, on that page it says it nulls it to an "extent", Yhwach's precog allows him to see countless futures simultaneously, does Samus have feats of nulling precog on that level?

Also, where does Yhwach instantly dying due to using precog come from? I don't see that on the page you linked.

actually his using precog so he gets affected by the phazon effect not samus herself yes? and it doesnt seem anywhere close to instant so he nulls tbh
that has been clarified to you 3 times yes it is instant
"Can withstand exposure to highly radioactive Phazon, which normally instantly kills Space Pirates which has a variety of capabilities:"

Yhwach resists Conceptual Type 2 Power Nullification and his precog also overcomes resistance, since it works on himself after absorbing Mimihagi who is resistant to precog.

Lastly, on that page it says it nulls it to an "extent", Yhwach's precog allows him to see countless futures simultaneously, does Samus have feats of nulling precog on that level?

Also, where does Yhwach instantly dying due to using precog come from? I don't see that on the page you linked.
phazon/samus can't null yhwach almighty,
the loop debate convo is about the corruption of the phazon
how yhwach deals with the scenario he dies instantly or corruption biological hax of the phazon

ok so it's above regular resistance so he will see the future although he will get affected by phazon if he does so

ok so it's above regular resistance so he will see the future although he will get affected by phazon if he does so
And Phazon does what to him exactly?

Yhwach has already shown to resurrect himself

Even ignoring that, any misfortune upon Yhwach gets redirected at Samus, such as Yhwach dying.

that has been clarified to you 3 times yes it is instant

"Can withstand exposure to highly radioactive Phazon, which normally instantly kills Space Pirates which has a variety of capabilities:"
thats samus resistance for standing in close proximity to the phazon, how close were the space pirates before they died instantly?
is the infection from precog instant like the same as astanding next to it?

And Phazon does what to him exactly?

Yhwach has already shown to resurrect himself

Even ignoring that, any misfortune upon Yhwach gets redirected at Samus, such as Yhwach dying.
mind control corruption are the important ones, dark samus resists phazon so it won't kill her

mind control corruption are the important ones, dark samus resists phazon so it won't kill her
He doesn't redirect the ability, he redirects the effect, it's causality manipulation.

Yhwach dying gets redirected so that Samus dies.

thats samus resistance for standing in close proximity to the phazon, how close were the space pirates before they died instantly?
is the infection from precog instant like the same as astanding next to it?
they both get exposed to phazon distance isn't really relevant

they both get exposed to phazon distance isn't really relevant
well someone linked a transcript and the abilities on the phazon is getting me mixed answers i dont think using precog and getting slowly corrupted is the same as standing next to it which is instant death.

well someone linked a transcript and the abilities on the phazon is getting me mixed answers i dont think using precog and getting slowly corrupted is the same as standing next to it which is instant death.
i don't remember the precog guys being slowly corrupted

he takes it with schrifts and i know its bloodlusted but using schrift is so out of character actually hes never used schrifts just statements absorbing them
im wondering if he could beat samus with his normal powers

almighty and bloodlust, everything not powernulled gets nulled via reaction evolution, samus can't move or gets destroyed by 3-C ap traps, yhwach tps/attacks using the future she can't even defend or avoid incaps 12/24 hr? against mid godly
every match yhwach gets an opponent who is always smurfish or resists precog/had acausality
oh absorbs her

Okay, time to clear something up, phazon when you precog it doesn't kill it, it corrupts you, and when you get corrupted by phazon well then hope you like getting haxed by a 3-A possibly high 3-A haxes, and you become wholly subservient to her unless your name is samus if he can neg it or resist it however that is a stomp, so this is a stomp in either way

Okay, time to clear something up, phazon when you precog it doesn't kill it, it corrupts you, and when you get corrupted by phazon well then hope you like getting haxed by a 3-A possibly high 3-A haxes, and you become wholly subservient to her unless your name is samus if he can neg it or resist it however that is a stomp, so this is a stomp in either way
3-A and H3A is just 3D hax

Back