• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Dark samus

what do you mean by will? it was his original power but still sealed while fighting ichibe till the moment he could awaken and control it properly

It acts as he wants it too.
Again it's passive ability he can just actively use it if he wants too and why would he actively surpress his ability anyway even if he is not bloodlusted (which he is here) he will not do something so stupid

the reason why it's passive because it's sigh based and he has his eyes always active iirc
also the the effects of Phazon are instant
Can withstand exposure to highly radioactive Phazon, which normally instantly kills Space Pirates which has a variety of capabilities

its passively active the only time he supressed it was to have a good fairwell fight with ichigo
instant kill? rewrites/chooses a future he ressurrects and nulls

Does'nt Yhwach have the schrifts as well here ? Stuff like balance could revert the effects and deathdealing could help him get resistance.

lol yes, but i think once we get past this infection convo yhwach stomps without schrifts tbh

She needs to get phazon on him for it to work right?
he gets hit with phazon the moment he uses precog
What stop dark from commanding turn off all your powers if she gets phazon on him.
is the command passive or a thought?
passive powernull/reaction evolution
that's not instant he has to choose that
the phazon instantly kills him he was also killed by ichigo, the almighty is the power to see all possible futures he can rewrite his death by ignoring it, changing fate, he can use the almighty dead to ressurect. immortality type 4

the phazon instantly kills him he was also killed by ichigo, the almighty is the power to see all possible futures he can rewrite his death by ignoring it, changing fate, he can use the almighty dead to ressurect. immortality type 4
yeah that's cool and all but he has to actively choose that meanwhile the phazon is instant and will affect him before he can think

? with almighty he can do it whilst dead, hes no longer using precog on samus or the phazon.
and yes during his first demise he saw the phazon of the future cause it cant powernull his sight, he gets reaction evolution.

Wait does just using precog to view phazon lead to insta death? From what I read from the links posted here people who used precog lost their eyesight. It didnt lead to insta death. Only direct contact lead to it I think. Correct me if I am wrong though.

? with almighty he can do it whilst dead, hes no longer using precog on samus or the phazon.
and yes during his first demise he saw the phazon of the future cause it cant powernull his sight, he gets reaction evolution.
does this come from the ichibei example ?

is the command passive or a thought?
passive powernull/reaction evolution
Thought but doesn't the almighty need to have him see it to be immune if he's already effected by phazon he either already lost or he just fate hax to gain all her phazon power honestly I am leaning incon because I don't know much about both characters but I am probably going to have that change.

the ichibei example is he resists/can powernull concept manip 2
the phazon instant kills him but he still saw its future cause it resist prcog negation uses almighty on himself ressurects
again phazon doesn't need to kill just corrupt him and **** with his mind which will pervent all mighty from going off since he needs to actively choose to use almighty on himself

again phazon doesn't need to kill just corrupt him and **** with his mind which will pervent all mighty from going off since he needs to actively choose to use almighty on himself
Yhwach's power null worked even after icbei stripped him of his powers and turned him into an ant on an conceptual level

what? his not actively forcing it upon himself its his passive power
power null and seeing the future can be considered passive since these powers are based yhwach's sight , but choosing a future to reviving yourself is not based on sight alone it needs yhwach to actually choose a future for that to happen

power null and seeing the future can be considered passive since these powers are based yhwach's sight , but choosing a future to reviving yourself is not based on sight alone it needs yhwach actually choose a future for that to happen
We dont actually know, since when he resurrected he was already death, so it can be a trigger effect for all we know tbh

that comes from the ichibei example yea ?
No it's from when Ichigo bisected Yhwach when he was trapped in Kyoka Suigetsu. Logically speaking his powers shouldn't have been able to work properly but he still revived immediately.

What is Samus' wincon?
yhwach uses precog
phazon nulls his sight and corrupts precog users
yhwach resists power null and sees so his almighty works

and where debating back and forth between
if the corruption instantly kills him he resurrects
or slowly corrupts him he reactive evolution/powernulls

Back