• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eragon scales to 26.41 tons while DP scales to 13.85 tons, an almost 2x difference but it shouldn't matter at all because DP upscales a crap ton from his value. So does Eragon have anything that can get past the hands?

Eragon scales to 26.41 tons while DP scales to 13.85 tons, an almost 2x difference but it shouldn't matter at all because DP upscales a crap ton from his value. So does Eragon have anything that can get past the hands?
Certain spells Eragon has bypass durability, though it’s possible DP counts as a magician. I know his lifting strength is only Class 1, but it should be higher with magic, considering he has things like Aren. His wards might also reflect the hands, considering that’s what they’re made to do (reflect projectiles and other things that can hurt him)

Last edited:
Certain spells Eragon has bypass durability, though it’s possible DP counts as a magician. I know his lifting strength is only Class 1, but it should be higher with magic, considering he has things like Aren. His wards might also reflect the hands, considering that’s what they’re made to do (reflect projectiles and other things that can hurt him)
To elaborate on why I think Eragon’s lifting strength should be higher with magic, Arya, who Eragon scales to, if not surpasses, did this. While that’s listed as only an AP feat, I think it should count as a lifting strength feat as well. (In which case, Class M)

Last edited:
Certain spells Eragon has bypass resistances, though it’s possible DP counts as a magician.
Not sure about the other spells but 12 Words of Death won't work at least. It would work if it landed but the hands will just block it and either throw it right back at him or get destroyed and immediately replaced in the process. Name of Names won't work either just because DP doesn't need to speak to do his stuff.
His wards might also reflect the hands, considering that’s what they’re made to do (reflect projectiles and other things that can hurt him)
They seem to only block though, not reflect. And all spells require stamina so if he gets hit too much he'll grow exhausted and won't be able to use any spells at all.
To elaborate on why I think Eragon’s lifting strength should be higher with magic, Arya, who Eragon scales to, if not surpasses, did this. While that’s listed as only an AP feat, I think it should count as a lifting strength feat as well.
I was about to say that someone should make a CRT but then I realized that the calculation doesn't have any CGM comments on it. I mean, it had to have been accepted, right? If it's not evaluated then why is it even on the profile? (The High 7-A calculation in comparison seems legit since there was apparently a discussion on it and it was made by @DontTalkDT who was a CGM).

Not sure about the other spells but 12 Words of Death won't work at least. It would work if it landed but the hands will just block it and either throw it right back at him or get destroyed and immediately replaced in the process. Name of Names won't work either just because DP doesn't need to speak to do his stuff.
The 12 words of death aren't projectiles, they're just various ways to kill a person. In the Inheritance Cycle, Magic is basically you say the word in the Ancient Language, use some energy, and it happens. These Words of Death are things such as "Close Artery in Neck", so it would just happen unless the magician has some wards to block them.

I was about to say that someone should make a CRT but then I realized that the calculation doesn't have any CGM comments on it. I mean, it had to have been accepted, right? If it's not evaluated then why is it even on the profile? (The High 7-A calculation in comparison seems legit since there was apparently a discussion on it and it was made by @DontTalkDT who was a CGM).
As for that, the feat is on the profile, so I thought it was verified. It looks legit to me (having read the books myself), but I'm not a mod so I can't like have it verified.

They seem to only block though, not reflect. And all spells require stamina so if he gets hit too much he'll grow exhausted and won't be able to use any spells at all.
In the books, they tend to redirect rather than full on block, because it takes less energy.

Back