• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Crimson Masked Saiyan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before everything else,

Is character a smurf? if it's some higher dimensional then this is a stomp in his favor. But if it's not then it is still a hax stomp.

I really don't understand the usage of Yhwach in versus matches lately. It never ends decisively, it's either a haxstomp in his favor or a painfully obvious smurf stomp that for some reason, made it through.

This is dumb.

Every hax in DBH is 4D due to Dark Ki is universal energy, hax come from that ki, and all dark ki user have 4d power

There are some that only 3d though, but not the major hax

Every hax in DBH is 4D due to Dark Ki is universal energy, hax come from that ki, and all dark ki user have 4d power

Ok now here goes the second stage of "Every yhwach fight"

If they themselves are 3D=Haxstomp

If they are higher dimensional=Smurf stomp

Which is it? I swear every Yhwach fight is always the same lmao it's honestly tiring to have to repeat the same thing all over again in these kinda matches. If it aint a smurf or a plot character, it's a character that gets haxstomped 🤦‍♀️

Yhwach has had countless matches ever since his previous added match with infinite zamasu and even that was incon and ever since then, nothing has been concluded since.

Nah, DBH is not count as smurf, due to they already at tier of 4d power
Also DBH is the same though, either they stomp, or get stomped

Nah, DBH is not count as smurf, due to they already at tier of 4d power
Also DBH is the same though, either they stomp, or get stomped
Then this fight isn't fair. Simple as that.

I swear i dunno how these matches ever get pass the point where people have to vote lmao

Last edited:
Any counter to the almighty and the schrifts?
Don't start lmao.

No way this fight is ever gonna get concluded so don't waste any effort. It's gonna get closed like always since either people get heated or because it's a stomp in favor of one or the other. Same as every Yhwach thread since for some reason people can't find a fair match with him.

Don't start lmao.

No way this fight is ever gonna get concluded so don't waste any effort. It's gonna get closed like always since either people get heated or because it's a stomp in favor of one or the other. Same as every Yhwach thread since for some reason people can't find a fair match with him.
Please don't be so excited. DBH matches has a fate not much better than Yhwach match (actually only slightly better). But I can understand your pain, I sincerely apologize for this!
I wouldn't mind if this would be closed. It was simply made to see how passives interact (specifically: passive powernull/dimensional domain vs all mighty/etc..), it was never made with the intention of guaranteeing stomp to whom ( because in the latest QA i can find the answer to this is incon or depend). But it seems they don't matter anymore

ughhhhhhh, 2-A is just range though

It is passive and the effect is instant, he need to resist it first to do anything
Range: Extended melee range, Thousands of kilometers with projectiles, and Interdimensional with Auswhalen (Yhwach can purge selected Quincy across dimensions) | Interdimensional with the Soul King absorbed (His influence can affect all three realms in the series)

Don't start lmao.

Range: Extended melee range, Thousands of kilometers with projectiles, and Interdimensional with Auswhalen (Yhwach can purge selected Quincy across dimensions) | Interdimensional with the Soul King absorbed (His influence can affect all three realms in the series)
This is just interdimensional range, why it is relevant here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back