• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both 3-C
SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
Also Aizen is gonna have his mind being passively read, SpongeBob's own physical attacks can BFR him to a different plane of existence or power null him, he's gonna be driven insane quickly from SpongeBob's antics, and his attacks are gonna repeatedly miss and he's eventually going to be abruptly defeated (or at least give up) due to SpongeBob's passive luck

Is there any chance that Yhwach will be influenced by SpongeBob's charisma and end up with the two of them chasing soap bubbles?

it doesn't work in squidward most of the time so i doubt it will work on Yhwach
"Someone like Squidward resisting SpongeBob's abilities eventually gets bypassed many times gaining exhaustion, to the point a cloud formed that doesn't allow him to move on, still succumbed to maddening sufferings from SpongeBob's laugh despite already resisting Madness Manipulation, and perfected Squidward’s abilities to it's most personal as seen in Squids Visit."

Yhwach also doesn't choose futures passively, so he wouldn't use the future that would guarantee his victory due to SpongeBob's Supernatural Luck.

Why would Supernatural Luck supersede Fate Manipulation like that?

Does Spongebob have actual feats of this, or are you presuming such?

All the feats are on his profile and it's completely passive (something even the likes of Sandy has pointed out, which the profile notes)

Edit: I'm dumb forgive me, I misinterpreted your comment

Last edited:
I skimmed through that section and nothing there actually shows Spongebob's Supernatural Luck superseding Fate Manipulation on Yhwach's scale and potency.

So I don't think that ability would be all that important in this situation since Yhwach can just bypass it with his Fate Manipulation.

How often does Yhwach uses his Fate hax?
Once he can use it, he uses it in all of his fights in the verse, and he spams it since it's his main form of attacking people.

Since this thread is using a key he can access the ability, he will be using it freely in this fight.

Also, this sounds stupid, but SpongeBob´s Supernatural Charisma could make him even befriend Yhwach
I doubt Spongebob's charisma would be all that useful since other charismatic people like Aizen are incapable of convincing Yhwach to stop what he's doing. Yhwach's actions aren't dictated by his personal feelings, he will kill those he considers as allies, friends, even family members. If it means he can fulfill his goals.

Once he can use it, he uses it in all of his fights in the verse, and he spams it since it's his main form of attacking people.

Since this thread is using a key he can access the ability, he will be using it freely in this fight.
Okay, but would he start with it in this fight? Like, he maybe doesn´t takes SpongeBob seriously

I doubt Spongebob's charisma would be all that useful since other charismatic people like Aizen are incapable of convincing Yhwach to stop what he's doing. Yhwach's actions aren't dictated by his personal feelings, he will kill those he considers as allies, friends, even family members. If it means he can fulfill his goals.
Bro is an asshole, lol

What are some Aizen Social Influencing feats?

Last edited:
I doubt that Aizen's charisma is superior to SpongeBob's charisma. At least, I don't remember Aizen using his charisma to manipulate someone in combat.
I skimmed through that section and nothing there actually shows Spongebob's Supernatural Luck superseding Fate Manipulation on Yhwach's scale and potency.

So I don't think that ability would be all that important in this situation since Yhwach can just bypass it with his Fate Manipulation.
Luck here interfered with the choice, not Fate Hax itself. Think of Yhwach choosing a future to hurt SpongeBob, to heal himself, etc., but not choosing the futures that make him win the fight.

Obligatory "Martinelli Happy Birthday Spongebob" meme

gabriel-martinelli-happy-birthday.gif

I doubt that Aizen's charisma is superior to SpongeBob's charisma. At least, I don't remember Aizen using his charisma to manipulate someone in combat.
I never asserted the claim that Aizen's charisma was superior to Spongebob's, I just said that Yhwach has dealt with similar things before, and was unaffected by it. It's on you to prove that Spongebob's charisma would do anything in this fight. You can't just assert that it will and expect me to accept that level of rational.

Luck here interfered with the choice, not Fate Hax itself. Think of Yhwach choosing a future to hurt SpongeBob, to heal himself, etc., but not choosing the futures that make him win the fight.
If we assume this is how the Luck would work, why exactly would it cause Yhwach to completely mis-manipulate the future(s) when he has complete future knowledge and control over them. You're basically asserting that, because of Spongebob's Supernatural Luck, Yhwach's ability to correctly manipulate the future(s) is impeded since he would only choose futures which don't cause the death of Spongebob, which I completely disagree with since Spongebob doesn't have the feats of manipulating someone to that degree, with that ability. It's a complete NLF to say otherwise.

I would need to see evidence of Spongebob's Luck messing with someone's cognition and ability to manipulate to that degree, especially since Yhwach's ability isn't dependent on kinetic sight or other physical components. It's the ability to temporally view an infinite amount of possible futures and manipulate them freely.

Deceived FRA

Back