• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach The Almighty vs Son Goku (Xeno)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Keysword… Goku Powernulls 90% of Yhwach Hax due to them being 3-D Hax against a 4-D Powernull.
Fate Hax and Precog are the only issues and even then Goku can summon Acausal 4 beings. Yhwach would no see that coming because guess what? Acausal 4 resists Percognition and Yhwach lacks feats of precognitive awareness of Acausal 4 beings

Goku summons very often
Like 2nd or 3rd Move often
Keysword isn't a standard equipment check his profile so it's null
No if goku dosen't resist he can't summon.

If he dosen't resist the hax he can't summon except he resist the hax then he can.

A crt doesn't need to be made, the soul king has the almighty it's literally on his profile lol.
The fact that his almighty got upgraded after absorbing him literally proves that point..

And no, that's because the soul king had 4-d powernull while yhwach had 3-d powernull.
Which like i said before yhwach gained after absorbing the soul king.

Mate, the almighty yhwach had pre soul king was not as strong as it was after, which was obviously indicated after he gained another pupil. He also gave his explanation of how the full capabilities of the almighty work, after absorbing the soul king.

It's not a lack of feats, the fact is that yhwach has all of his sternritters abilities, and has thought based hax.
If you don't like that fact, go make a CRT :)

Yhwach does resist sealing

Did goku actually merge with TokiToki or?

Tf is IZ GG supposed to mean?

Can you provide the thread where you're getting this information about soul manipulation btw?
With that i know, soul manipulation and resistances had a revision a few months ago, and work through layering.

Yes that is how it works, yhwach absorbed a being with 4-d hax, to be able to absorb ANYTHING thats 4-d would automatically grant 4-d absorption.

With all the recent changes and additions, looked like this could be an interesting match.

Yhwach vs Xeno Goku both at their strongest
(Yhwach has access to the sternritter abilities.)

Speed equalized

Kakka carrot cake:

The Moustache Above All:
OP said both at their strongest then specified for Yhwach having sternitter abilities despite saying both at their strongest, he never did so for goku, so yes it's goku at his stongest without an optional equipment.

No if goku dosen't resist he can't summon.

If he dosen't resist the hax he can't summon except he resist the hax then he can.
let me ask you smth
How would Yhwach know to use Fate Hax to change the Future to stop Goku from summoning when he can’t see Acausal 4 beings?

A majority of Bleach cast doesn’t resist Fate Hax, you didn’t he Yhwach spamming Fate Hax for every individual action they took only actions against him. In the case of summons however it would be too late as Yhwach CANT Precog Acausal 4 beings so him Precog would only make him see Goku doing nth substantial so why would he change the future? And once summons enter the field Yhwach can’t use Fate Hax to get rid of them

Yhwach passively powernulls any ability he sees being used, which would null the summoning from taking effect in the first place, he doesn't need to see the acausal being.

OP said both at their strongest then specified for Yhwach having sternitter abilities despite saying both at their strongest, he never did so for goku, so yes it's goku at his stongest without an optional equipment.
Well then OP needs to specify if Keysword is usable of restricted then?

Yhwach passively powernulls any ability he sees being used, which would null the summoning from taking effect in the first place, he doesn't need to see the acasual being.
How would he Powernull that which he can’t see? If the summoning is activated then the summons are already there. Something still needs to happen in the future for Yhwach to null it. He can’t null nth happening

How would he Powernull that which he can’t see? If the summoning is activated then the summons are already there. Something still needs to happen in the future for Yhwach to null it. He can’t null nth happening
How can he not see the ability or effect which is known as "summoning" being used, it'd just get nulled before he can even use it through his precog

Yhwach sees goku using his summoning ability or whatever it is> passively nulls it > being doesn't get summoned

let me ask you smth
How would Yhwach know to use Fate Hax to change the Future to stop Goku from summoning when he can’t see Acausal 4 beings?

A majority of Bleach cast doesn’t resist Fate Hax, you didn’t he Yhwach spamming Fate Hax for every individual action they took only actions against him. In the case of summons however it would be too late as Yhwach CANT Precog Acausal 4 beings so him Precog would only make him see Goku doing nth substantial so why would he change the future? And once summons enter the field Yhwach can’t use Fate Hax to get rid of them
His fighting Goku not those beings not like they are already in the battlefield with them before he summons them, if Goku dosen't resist his hax he isn't allowed to Summon till he does unless you're trying to imply they would enter the battlefield themselves.

Of course and now it's goku against him in an individual battle against each other, yhwach isn't Precog Goku not them, once they do yes but goku needs to resist yhwach hax first before he summons especially as summoning isn't even his first move.

A crt doesn't need to be made, the soul king has the almighty it's literally on his profile lol.
The fact that his almighty got upgraded after absorbing him literally proves that point..
Not for Depowered soul king
It’s not specified to be there so no
And no, that's because the soul king had 4-d powernull while yhwach had 3-d powernull.
Which like i said before yhwach gained after absorbing the soul king.
No it simply means the soul king had a higher layered 3-D Powernull than Yhwachs resistance could withstand.
Mate, the almighty yhwach had pre soul king was not as strong as it was after, which was obviously indicated after he gained another pupil. He also gave his explanation of how the full capabilities of the almighty work, after absorbing the soul king.
Soul king while Depowered still doesn’t have almighty one profile and even if it did it STILL doesn’t prove 4-D absorption. That’s like saying that if someone absorbed Accelerator from Index they would have 11-D absorption. Being a 3-D being with 11-D Hax is STILL 3-D. any 3-D absorption will work on you just fine
It's not a lack of feats, the fact is that yhwach has all of his sternritters abilities, and has thought based hax.If you don't like that fact, go make a CRT :)
Cute but when did he or they prove they can absorb 4-D beings or structures?
Yhwach does resist sealing
Not 4-D sealing. 3-D infinitely weaker than 4-D sealing
Did goku actually merge with TokiToki or?
It’s something TT can do to whoever he chooses and yes.
Tf is IZ GG supposed to mean?
Infinite Zamasu
Can you provide the thread where you're getting this information about soul manipulation btw?
Just ask ANYONE about Dimensional Potency
With that i know, soul manipulation and resistances had a revision a few months ago, and work through layering.
That was number potency NOT DIMENSIONAL potency
Yes that is how it works, yhwach absorbed a being with 4-d hax, to be able to absorb ANYTHING thats 4-d would automatically grant 4-d absorption.
No it doesn’t lol
4-D absorption is being able to absorb 4-D beings and structures
Your argument would mean if I absorbed a 3-D being with 1-A Hax I would have 1-A absorption. I’m still absorbing 3-D being

Not for Depowered soul king
It’s not specified to be there so no
De-powered Rei-O still has the Almighty, what the actual **** are you talking about? The profile doesn't say that he doesn't have it otherwise there'd be a "minus all of his abilities before." in the begging of his P&A section in his De-powered key so quit making shit up. Also the SK literally used the Almighty to foresee all the events that would happen in Bleach and decided not to act.

De-powered SK is just in a catatonic state. He still has The Almighty but there isn't really a point in using it due to him not wanting to intervene.

Also just stop with the 4-D Absorbtion argument. Yhwach's Absorbtion is 4-D for being able to utilize The Rei-O's more advanced Almighty upon assimilation, at the time Yhwach was only 3-D and gained an enhanced 4-D Almighty from absorbing the Rei-O (The Almighty is upgraded even further after absorbing the SK.) So kindly stop making shit up.

Your missing the point, Yhwach's Absorbtion is 4-D for gaining SK's advanced 4-D Almighty.

How can he not see the ability or effect which is known as "summoning" being used, it'd just get nulled before he can even use it through his precog
Summoning is instant
If Goku starts it then the summons are already there. There is NO MOMENT in between instant that Yhwach can capatalize on to stop summons.

I like how we are even assuming Yhwach would stop the summoning from happening when he can’t see it happening because Yhwach changing the future against things he can’t even see nor perceive clearly happens very often

Your treating this as if if Goku moves a damn inch then Yhwach will just Fate Hax cause an inch of movement is something to worry about.

De-powered Rei-O still has the Almighty, what the actual **** are you talking about?
Why is it not listed on the profile then?
The profile doesn't say that he doesn't have it
thats reverse burden of proof sir. Something must be listed and if it isn’t then you don’t treat it as if it is there. You know it doesn’t take too much of an effort to add the thing to his profile if it really is suppose to be there
otherwise there'd be a "minus all of his abilities before." in the begging of his P&A section in his De-powered key so quit making shit up. Also the SK literally used the Almighty to foresee all the events that would happen in Bleach and decided not to act.
Then why the heck did someone put that as cosmic awareness then? It’s not my fault interpreting the profile as I clearly see it. He has a Depowered key tab and it DOESNT mention that it has Almighty. Is that my fault?
De-powered SK is just in a catatonic state. He still has The Almighty but there isn't really a point in using it due to him not wanting to intervene.
Then it should still be listed then
Also just stop with the 4-D Absorbtion argument. Yhwach's Absorbtion is 4-D for being able to utilize The Rei-O's more advanced Almighty upon assimilation, at the time Yhwach was only 3-D and gained an enhanced 4-D Almighty from absorbing the Rei-O (The Almighty is upgraded even further after absorbing the SK.) So kindly stop making shit up.
So can Yhwach absorb Timelines and Space-Time Continuums? Cause last I check you need to be able to absorb and actually 4-D structure or being. Your claim is the basically saying that Buu absorbing Beerus means he has 4-D absorption

You know what
I already see this match is gonna get Chaotic and before it does I’m just gonna bounce

Just leave it be
The match can’t be added anyways since speed equalized immeasurable so whatever goes just goes

Cause if were making argument that absorbing a 3-D being with 4-D Hax means you can absorb 4-D structures and timelines (since that’s what 4-D absorption can do) then I’ve seen enough to know where this will go

Why is it not listed on the profile then?
Not sure why, but within the same token the profile doesn't state that he lost the ability either, as otherwise there would be a "minus the previous abilities." In front of his Depowered P&A section since that's how we denounce the former abilities of character in different keys.
thats reverse burden of proof sir.
First of all how ******* DARE you call me sir. You insult me like a man, dammit boy.
Something must be listed and if it isn’t then you don’t treat it as if it is there. You know it doesn’t take too much of an effort to add the thing to his profile if it really is suppose to be there.
I'm fully aware that it doesn't take long but within the same token I'm not responsible for the state of the profile so I'd appreciate you not giving me grief over the profile not being reflected the best whenever I'm not the one whom edited it. Anyway, that's now how the burden of proof works, that entire argument is instantly dismantled upon realizing the fact that there is no "minus the former abilities." meaning he still indeed has them, the profile just does a bad job at reflecting it properly.
So can Yhwach absorb Timelines and Space-Time Continuums? Cause last I check you need to be able to absorb and actually 4-D structure or being. Your claim is the basically saying that Buu absorbing Beerus means he has 4-D absorption
Uhhh no, because Buu doesn't gain the abilities of character he absorbs. That comparison falls flat because it isn't similar to Yhwach absorbing someone and getting 4-D abilities from them.

Cause if were making argument that absorbing a 3-D being with 4-D Hax means you can absorb 4-D structures and timelines (since that’s what 4-D absorption can do) then I’ve seen enough to know where this will go
You're literally the only guy here who said Absorbtion can do that. 4-D isn't only achieved via timelines, we're saying he can absorb 4-D abilities for being able to absorb, well 4-D abilities.

Soul Kings profile is really bad in its current state tbh

he doesn’t have entire sections of powers he should

Honestly tho I don’t see how Yhwach loses

The best argument is Keysword powernull but I don’t see why Yhwach can’t precog that and fate Hax away from it.

Incon, they can't really kill one another as far as I'm aware since if Goku's resistances are all 4-D that takes a lot away from Yhwach but Goku can't ever hope to actually kill Yhwach due to High-Godly and layered ass immortality.

Honestly tho I don’t see how Yhwach loses

The best argument is Keysword powernull but I don’t see why Yhwach can’t precog that and fate Hax away from it.
The argument I made against that is Summons
Other argued that Yhwach would change fate to prevent the summons
But I argue…. How would he know to change fate against beings he can’t precog
That’s giving Yhwach skill I’ve never seen him displayed. I mean him basically anticipating that Goku would summon beings that his own Precog can’t detect and knowing to change the future before their even summoned when Yhwach doesn’t even know what Goku is up to or what he’s trying to do

That’s basically giving Yhwach Paranoia to Spam fate has against the slightest movements that Goku would make

How realistic is that in all honesty

Goku can't ever hope to actually kill Yhwach due to High-Godly and layered ass immortality.
True Enough
My wincon for Goku was with sealing
Yhwach doesn’t resist sealing IIRC and even if he does the Sealing the Keysword and Summons have is both 4-D and Layered

HGR and Immortality won’t stop sealing from happening

That’s his whole character.
I must have been reading the wrong chapters of bleach then cause I never saw him changing the future every time Ichigo decided to take one step forward or one step backward

If it really is IC for Yhwach to spam changing the future if Goku’s Leg twitches in the slightest angle then yeah. Likely he won’t get summons off and they just end up in an incon loop with fate changing the moment Goku feels like moving an inch and Yhwach pretty much can’t do anything else

My only counter to Fate Hax would be that Goku has DD so he can always just passive null Yhwach with that since he doesn’t resist stamina Hax and then go for summoning or sealing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back