• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach almighty is useless

Sorry guys but his almighty simply doesn't do anything. It can't change the future that's nlf. He can't teleport with it that's nlf. He can't chnage the fact he will get his butt kicked in every future. He can't find a future where he beats anybody that's nlf. Yhwach himself is nlf. This is what the almighty does. Paste his but whooping from every future to the present. If there is a future where yhwach isn't losing, then it's nlf. I'm sorry it just is. Yhwach shouldn't even be 6-A, it's wank. At most 6-B. 5-B out of question. His almighty can't do anything but show him every future he doesn't succeed, and he cannot change jack. That is the nature of the almighty. Won't need proof thats how it works otherwise nlf.

It negates abilities he sees from working on him, sees all of the futures, negates orihime's ability from working (they had to create a new past for it to work),
Orihime_Inoue.png
, anything Yhwach sees in the future, he automatically understands, negated and was not affected by Ichimonji, is a form of probability manipulation of all possibilities, etc.

i think the almighty can only use in the bleach verse. it like this the almighty let him copy magic but he don't have mana to use it or the man of the beginning in kamen rider gaim have the power from the golden fruit .so i think yhwach almighty do let copy power but he don't have the sourch to do it he don't have mana or the golden fruit

and one more thing i would like to talk about is that almighty can only use at some thing that yhwach can see in the future take aizen, he make illution that yhwach think that is ichigo he see so guest that almighty can only let yhwach counter the power he can see in the future some power like time stop may be a problem for him since he can,t see what his oponent do when time stop

Back