• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Medaka Box CRT (*sigh*)

Halo Isa academy is massive, it has a bunch of buildings. If you know which one then you can take one of the images of the whole academy and scale it to the size of the football field (or any other sports field/pitch/whatever).

I meant an average size for the drawings of this building.

Okay. Perhaps you can ask other calc group members for help?

Regular walking speed should probably be fine to use to get the energy in any case.

I'm not even sure if she was moving as fast as regular walking speed. Though it's worth noting that she 's durable enough that that wasn't harming her even though the amount of surface area that this energy was being applied to was that of a few borderline microscopic strings.

Also, another character was expecting to tank an explosion that would destroy a good chunk of that building. Though the exact amount is unknown since the majority of the explosives were stopped beforehand.

Are there any other destructive feats early in the Medaka Box manga that might gain a higher result than 9-B?

Also, is anybody interest in calculating the feat when Iihiko destroyed the school?

Thanks for the help, but I think there was a misunderstanding about the second feat. The building Iihiko destroyed was the old Hakoniwa hospital, not the school, so the size should be different. You can find a full pic here. ( I'm sorry for replying late, I was sleeping.)

Alright, I found something good: http://************.com/chapter/medaka_box/chapter_19

Page 4 (not including translator credits) Unzen states that it's lucky he didn't blow up the whole building. He was intending to survive this explosion, with White Snow (his armored uniform) so he should have durability scaling to this. Medaka would have killed him if she punched him three times, she can scale to a third of the value of the school destroying calc (probably the violent fragmentation end)

Kami95 said:
Thanks for the help, but I think there was a misunderstanding about the second feat. The building Iihiko destroyed was the old Hakoniwa hospital, not the school, so the size should be different. You can find a full pic here. ( I'm sorry for replying late, I was sleeping.)
@Spino

Would you be willing to update your calculation accordingly? My apologies about the inconvenience.

Blahblah9755 said:
Alright, I found something good: http://************.com/chapter/medaka_box/chapter_19

Page 4 (not including translator credits) Unzen states that it's lucky he didn't blow up the whole building. He was intending to survive this explosion, with White Snow (his armored uniform) so he should have durability scaling to this. Medaka would have killed him if she punched him three times, she can scale to a third of the value of the school destroying calc (probably the violent fragmentation end)
Though I think my calc can still be used.

Thank you very much for the help. Now the only question is who should scale from it. While it's fine for End God Mode Medaka, I personally don't think that we should scale everyone else to Iihiko, since he one-shotted Zenkichi with mosquito-level strength and stated that Kumagawa lacked any resistance beyond air resistance. Scaling everyone to first arc Medaka and Unzen seems fine, but I think we should use the low-end for that calc (8-B), since Unzen stated that de didn't intend to destroy the whole building and he was risking his life in that explosion. So, it would be "At least 8-B in base form | 8-A, possibly 5-C in End God Mode" for Medaka, "8-A" for Iihiko and "At least 8-B, possibly higher" for everyone else.

Back