• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang vs Splodyhead (1 VOTE Left)

Okay, interesting.

Now, see, here's the thing. While both can use their fire attacks freely, and would likely resist each other's attacks, Yang has shown more of a tendency to cause widespread panic by spewing magma everywhere, rather than focused attacking methods like Splodyhead does. And while both have faced off against Stitch, Splodyhead also has the experience of fighting Slushy, who proved to be a very skilled fighter and ended up pushing both of them to their limits. And finally, while this doesn't really count for much, Splodyhead was created later than Yang, and in all likelihood, the later experiments should be more refined for combat than the earlier ones.

So, yeah, considering all this, I'll vote for Splodyhead here.

Well yeah how else is this thread going to get attention?

Speaking of which, everyone who stumbles in thinking this is RWBY Yang, pls vote

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I thought the title was talking about Yang Xiao Long for a minute there.
Gonna be honest with you, I legit thought this was a Yang vs Bakugo thread from the title.

Back