• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Guo (The Condor Trilogy) VS Sans (Undertale) (Grace Over)

It sounds crazy since it is a 1950's wuxia character vs 2010's a meta fictional role-playing game character, but anyway.

Rule:
1. Yang Guo is in his Pre-16 years promise key (9-B) while Sans is... with Telekinesis (10-B physically, 9-B with Telekinesis).
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA, both combatants are bloodlusted.

Vote:
Yang Guo (The Condor Trilogy): 0
Sans (Undertale): 7 (FarerPurple, Peppersalt43, EnderLord8, Drhorrible100, Armerish, Starter_Pack, Drhorrible100)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Isn't his speed one of the few things keeping him from being one-shot by the human? Sans' attacks have no knockback so all he has is telekinesis. If Yang can break free from that as well, Sans is in a bad spot.

I would suggest you bloodlust him so he doesn't get tired

Isn't his speed one of the few things keeping him from being one-shot by the human? Sans' attacks have no knockback so all he has is telekinesis. If Yang can break free from that as well, Sans is in a bad spot.

I think I'll bloodlust both of them.

How is he gonna break out of his telekinesis? its soul based, and he doesn't appear to have any soul resistance on his profile...

And on topic of the fight, i don't see him being able to do much range wise, from what i can see, it looks like sans just range spams him until he dies, since he has no soul resistance, he should one shot.

i think yang's win con here is just out lasting him with his superior stamina

And on topic of the fight, i don't see him being able to do much range wise, from what i can see, it looks like sans just range spams him until he dies, since he has no soul resistance, he should one shot.

i think yang's win con here is just out lasting him with his superior stamina
What about Yang's mind hax? Yang has used the mind hax to force his foe to do what he did.

Ah, is that what it does? then yeah, he can probably do that, is there a range on that? how long does it last?
The mind hax only needs eye contact and Yang has used it to make his foe constantly punch itself until his foe is beaten down.

He does not start with it in this key, but he would use it if he feels he has no other way to win in character.

Then, most likely he wont get a chance to use it, as sans is not only bloodlusted, but always attacks first in character, and will one shot via no soul hax resistance

This isn't a stomp, as Yang clearly can use that and just make sans kill himself, but the chances of sans winning are far higher in sans' favor than Yang's since he wont use it first in character

This isn't a stomp, as Yang clearly can use that and just make sans kill himself, but the chances of sans winning are far higher in sans' favor than Yang's since he wont use it first in character
Then can I consider this as a vote to Sans?

Sans FRA. Also Sans can just summon tons of gaster blasters to blast yang. Plus San's first move is usually enough to stomp most players playing undertale because its extremely strong, so I think Sans would win probably just from his first move.

Back