• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamcha VS The Thing - Clobbering Time VS Wolf Fang Fist!

It was supposed to be Goku VS Hulk, but they were not available, so we had to employ their weaker counterpants

Yamcha VS The Thing

This is Yamcha at his peak (Android Saga). Both in character. SBA applies. Speed equalized

Arena: THe Tournament of Power

IIIIIIIT BEGINS!

Yamcha
Tumblr minh5sfoxw1qltb20o1 1280

Yamcha stomps I think

Yamcha > Goku with any Kaioken > Goku = Nappa (Clam) > Nappa Angry >> Piccolo > One z warrior (could stomp Raditz) >> Full power Raditz >> A sample of Raditz power >> Piccolo is 69 Zettatons

This is Yamcha at his peak (Android Saga). Both in character. SBA applies.

SBA?

I'll go with Yamcha for this one. First off, Yamcha takes it in speed. While both are planet level, Yamcha has the advantage of multiple techniques, such as the Kamehameha and Spirit Ball to help put Ben down. Also, his power in the Android Saga was great enough to be mistaken for Goku's by Android 19 and Gero.

Lonkitt said:
I'll go with Yamcha for this one. First off, Yamcha takes it in speed. While both are planet level, Yamcha has the advantage of multiple techniques, such as the Kamehameha and Spirit Ball to help put Ben down. Also, his power in the Android Saga was great enough to be mistaken for Goku's by Android 19 and Gero.
You are right, I forgot to equalize speed. Would even with speed equalized still win.

Huesito88 said:
Yamcha stomps I think
Yamcha > Goku with any Kaioken > Goku = Nappa (Clam) > Nappa Angry >> Piccolo > One z warrior (could stomp Raditz) >> Full power Raditz >> A sample of Raditz power >> Piccolo is 69 Zettatons
And the Thing is waaay above that. SOme of his feats are in the yottatons

Back