• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So me and SuperBearNeo was debating on who would win between these two

Here's how it's gonna go down:

Low 1-C Yaga vs. High 1-C Glass Canno

Speed equalized

Null Yaga vs. The Master

And sorry if it's a stomp, just want your opinions.

5597D25F-704D-46D0-A4D7-375A4803798D

>High 1-C

>Small Building level durability

The Master gets erased from existence besides her ap she has nothing that yaga can't due with, while yaga's very existence erases stuff from existence.

I know, but the profile said they're merely weakened when their past selves were erased, means they still exists in other timelines.

Also don't call the Master her, call them because this is just the female incarnation lol

Celestial Pegasus said:
How is that relevant to someone like Yaga who literally eats multiverses?
And what I meant if she can do that on a High 1-C scale.

Beside, The Master is said to have stomped a 1-C before.

Obviously Inconclusive. Because:

- How is Yaga surviving things like 11-dimensional Causality Manipulation?

And

- How is The Master surviving anything lol?

Eternal: Yaga is an Eternal, upon becoming an Eternal, the person's body and age become fixed, as they are freed from the time axis in which they are born. All memories of them are erased, and history is rewritten so that they never existed.

I dont see how this isnt Acasuality. And pretty sure Yaga stomp. My vote goes to Yaga

Clockwork Cookies said:
Eternal: Yaga is an Eternal, upon becoming an Eternal, the person's body and age become fixed, as they are freed from the time axis in which they are born. All memories of them are erased, and history is rewritten so that they never existed.
I dont see how this isnt Acasuality. And pretty sure Yaga stomp. My vote goes to Yaga
Yaga's Acausality is Low 1-C, it's not gonna work against Causality Manipulation that works on High 1-C scale.

oh, sorry, i didnt saw the High 1-C part. I think this is pretty much a "Who strike first" match, but you equalized the speed so... inconclusive

The Doctor also made a group of Eternals mortal, and the Master is on par with him.

Back