• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xue Ying vs Dark Samus (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, as he can't go over her Mid-Godly if BFR doesn't work and she can't go over his immortality type 8 and 9.

Found the paragprah about the population of the Material World of the Crimson Mountain Rock.

"For this space to stretch over five hundred million kilometers was one thing, but for more than a hundred million Deities to actually live here?

Were Deities even existences which could be expressed in terms of millions? After thinking through it more carefully, however, he realized that there were more than a trillion mortal worlds in the material world, and every single one of those worlds would have had many Deities emerge over their long histories."

What hax incap him and his true body at the same time while each exist in separate spaces?

Oh, okay. I think I get it. You mean they're like spatially intangible? Cool. Phazon affects that and even causes that.

Like I said above, even Stage 4 World Deity who can casually break through a countless layer of spaces or Powerful Existence(they transcend time and the laws of the world) can't go in the hidden space of the Mortal Realm within Xia Clan World to kill him. To kill him you need to destroy both his avatar and his true body at the same time because he will create another one every time as long as one survives and if she somehow reach the hidden space then she will be more like dying as It's on his profile Omnipresent within his Territory and will have complete control of the Laws of the World.

He was able to erase from existence two avatars of Two Stage 4 World Deities at the same time with just a word.

His multiple existences work like the one of Rimuru from Slime Isekai. To kill him you need to be able to affect both his Avatar (which can survive as long as the Mirage World Exist) and true body (which can survive as long as the Xia Clan World survive to be a piece of it or a being from there) at the same time as he has type 8 and 9 Immortality.

There were more than 10 instances where Demigods/Deities and even World Deities used space-time laws to reach his Avatar and failed.

I won't deny that he can kill her with the Mid-Godly regen outside of his Xia Clan World but if she reaches it (an impossibility without some space-time manipulation or Karma/Fate manipulation) then he can use the full power of the Material World by having complete mastery of the entire Laws of the World even those that he normally doesn't have.

she has interdimensional travel, and besides once she corrupts his avatar she can use that to lead her to the real body since she essentially has full control over whoever she corrupts.

He can disipite it once it's corupted and interdimensional doesn't help with reaching a hidden space where the Laws of the World exist.

"Scram!" Xue Ying suddenly shouted.

His furious roar caused the sky to immediately dim. A gale of endless might proceeded to envelop the World Deity Wo Hai's Deity avatar, who immediately revealed a look of shock as he held onto his 'axe'. Amidst the surrounding primal chaos, both time and space were transforming and twisting, yet he couldn't move at all. At the same time, a terrifying power shot through his body and caused it to begin to disintegrate.

"World, World Energy?" World Deity Wo Hai's eyes widened. When he'd descended into this Deity Avatar, he hadn't known that Xue Ying had already reached this stage. After all, the Sorcerer God and Great Demonic God hadn't told him any matters regarding the war.

The World Energy left no place untouched; he couldn't dodge the attack no matter what he did."

this was only a portion of his power a Material Lord and this

"That was right. Nobody beneath the realm of being a powerful existence could possibly kill a Material Realm Lord. Even those with extremely high combat power close to that of a powerful existence—stage four World Deities—could at most kill one of the Material Realm Lord's avatar. However, their true body would still be safe and sound in their homeworld."

Like I said above he can't go over her mid-godly regen while she can't go over his type 8 and 9 immortality.

He has shown feat of using his Extreme Piercing to null regen but only to low-godly, it never showed up to Mid-Godly.

If she were in Xia Clan World he may as he has complete control there but he can't drag people there.

SomebodyData said:
Can Xue Ying bypass his own immortalities/similar ones?
He can't bypass the type 8 and 9 in this key as he has no control over Karma/Fate which he will get in the next key.

He can bypass his Regen.

Samus was the first option but it seemed that she gets stomped.

Seems grace started with GyroNutz 2h ago.

Grace is over as 24h have passed. Now the match can be added.

Edit. Should I add the matches for both characters or just for Xue Ying as I'm a supporter of its verse and someone else from Metroid for Dark Samus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back