• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xue Ying vs Dark Samus (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Trying to find a low 4-C for my spear-boy.

I know 0 about Dark Samus or her verse, so I hope it won't be a stomp for either one.

Both in their Low 4-C Key.

Xue Ying:

Dark Samus:

Inconclusive: 8 (Theglassman12, DarkDragonMedeus, CrimsonStarFallen, Zackmoon1234, Modernmyrmidon, Jimboydejuan12, GyroNutz, Sixo Bullets)

Xue Ying 2
vs
Dark Samus mp2

True Meanings are the comprehension and control of the Laws of the World. In his case is Extreme Piercing, Gravity, Mirage, Space and World. He can control those aspects to a degree outside of his World while within it he has complete control over all Laws.

@Setsuna, do you think this match works or it's a stomp in favor of one of them?

Do you know then a better adversary for him in Low 4-C? As I said I have 0 knowledge for Metroids verse as it was the easier one to find for Low 4-C.

Try inviting some Metroid readers

Put the Topics for her Vwrsw so they can see it

What does Xue Ying even start with

Either using the Soul and Mind Hax of the Mirage World in which he hide or Extreme Piercing with Star Annihilation technique from within the Mirage World.

@Zack done it, posted on all active members of Metroid verse. Do you have any opinions?

Just a note, I don't think Mind or Soul hax would really work on someone like Dark Samus. Dark Samus is basically under the influence both both hax abilities and her own mind and soul hax are also heavily broken. Dark Samus leads with passive Phazo manipulation which basically does a lot of stuff. Initially, the entire planet is already covered in Phazon which haxes the body, mind, soul, tech, ect and corrupts all of the above. And eventually, it spreads with seemingly no limited and eventually it will cover the entire Universe.

I know Xue resists soul manipulation; in the form of his soul being tens to hundreds of times stronger than most souls judging by his profile. But Dark Samus has casually haxed the Tallon IV Chozo; entities who "Transcend Space-Time" and who's resistance to mind and soul hax are roughly billions of times greater. And Phazon mind + Soul haxed that same entire race. So I'm pretty sure Dark Samus' level of mind and soul manipulation are like astronomically greater than Xue's resistance.

Xue Ying can affect the entire Xia Clan World which is composed of 8 Major Worlds each containing mortals in hundreds of million. There are also some Minor Worlds and the Crimson Rock Mountain Inner World.

" There are humans, insects, beasts, and countless other races. In fact, more than a hundred million Deities live here." - one of them has 100+ millions of Deities meaning = beings of the same tier as him.

I don't think Samus Mind Hax is stronger.

Dark Samus also literally mind haxes every living thing on Tallon IV even in her Metroid Prime key, and Dark Samus is astronomically stronger than that. It's far superior to Mother Brain, who mind haxed entire planets, which includes every intelligent life form and every insect, animal ect, plant. Metroid Prime did the same thing on Tallon IV and mind haxed Billions of Dieties who are shown to have stronger mind resistance than Xue's mind resistance is stated to be. And as what's been said, it can lead to Universe wide mind manipulation over time.

Won't deny. Over time it may reach Universe, but Xue Ying can instantly mind-hax them. 100+ millions of Deities which have the same tier as him. I think his potency is stronger but I can be wrong.

Another thing before Samus can affect him she needs to go first be able to affect the Mirage World and if she can is still not enough as the True Body of Xue Ying is within the hidden space of the Xia Clan World.

I mean universe vs 8 worlds full of hundreds of millions of beings, its a pretty tough comparsion but I think universe wins out.

The thing is, she already has an entire planet covered, let alone one that exists across two parallel dimensions. Also had a 771 G planet covered and end game is literally merged with a planet made of Phazon. Phazon is also passive and she's already corrupted by her own power, so mind hax doesn't really work on her. Also, Phazon was something that not even people with Cosmic Awareness and "Sees all time and space on an omnipresent level" could predict.

Yeah, but one is over a period of time while the other is instant + there are at least 100 miliions of beings at the same tier as Xue Ying.

It being instant doesn't matter if she's already pre under the influence of a far greater power from the start of the fight. And the Phazon pretty much already has the planet covered so hundreds of million times times tens to hundreds doesn't quite compare to billions times billions.

LIke I said it can be stronger but can it affect the Mirage World to affect Xue Ying avatar or the hidden space of the Xia Clan World where his true body hides?

Phazon has generated Transdimensional Flux which can affect beings with Spatial Intangibility and Non-Corporeal deities. Also should have Samus's natural abilities to affect both of those as well. So she can reach Cross-Dimensional distances as well.

He's not in another Dimension but another Space. He's one with the entire Xia Clan world, every people, insect, place, etc. Even Cross-Dimensional can't reach the hidden space as even Powerful existence can't go there.

"That was right. Nobody beneath the realm of being a powerful existence could possibly kill a Material Realm Lord. Even those with extremely high combat power close to that of a powerful existence—stage four World Deities—could at most kill one of the Material Realm Lord's avatar. However, their true body would still be safe and sound in their homeworld.

One had to realize just how few powerful 'existences' truly existed throughout the entire Deity World.

Even trying to offend a powerful existence was extremely difficult.

One would usually be afraid of offending powerful enemies while adventuring through the Deity World, lest they carelessly offend an existence with a terrifying background. However, being a Material Realm Lord meant that they'd have the existence of a protective talisman capable of making others think twice about killing someone that couldn't truly die!"

Even Powerful Existence aka True Gods can't truly reach him in the hidden space while Stage 4 World Deity can't do anything because as long as a piece of it, of the world or one being resist he can never die.

So he's basically a Non-Existent entity who exists outside of time and space? Yeah, I don't think Dark Samus quite reaches that level if that's the case.

He doesn't exist outside of time and space. His true body hides in the hidden space where the Laws of the World exist, while also as a Lord of the Material Realm he is one with the Xia Clan World. As long as a piece of it exist be it the Mirage World or the Xia Clan World (be it inhabitants or itself) he can't die.

That hidden space is so well guarded by the Laws of the Material World that even Powerful Existance can't go there.

I know it's a form of Law Manipulation? I know that's a pretty broken ability and I'm not sure if Dark Samus can quite reach that.

Yeah, all his True Meanings are Law Manipulations, while if he fights within his Xia Clan World he can control all Laws.

He has complet control within the Xia Clan World and his Mirage world while outside of them his law manipulation is through his True Meaning aka Extreme Piercing, Gravity, Space, Void, Mirage and World.

Do any of them have any counter to Dark Samus' mid godly regen and phazon hax? Cause Phazon can affect you just by being near it, and since DS is basically a literal being made of phazon, it will screw Xue over badly if he gets near her.

He doesn't have a way to kill her if she has Mid-Godly but he can BFR her through void or space-time manipulation.

Given how she was able to regenerate out of a dimension that was practically erased from existance in a short time frame given how the ending in MP2 played, that likely won't hold her for long.

She may regenerate doesn't mean she can come from a BFR that sends her in nothingness.

SomebodyData said:
I mean universe vs 8 worlds full of hundreds of millions of beings, its a pretty tough comparsion but I think universe wins out.
This only works if the Universe has an actually known population. Hundreds of millions isn't anywhere near the biggest lowball for that however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back