• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

Sorry for my bad spelling is that I am not very good at English I wanted to ask if you have read Nine Sun God King and how strong is the verse

What new novels have you guys picked up? Not the same millionth Desolate Era discussion. Is there anything new you've read?

For me it's:
  • Divine God among the Heavens
  • Cultivation, My Augmented Statuses have Unlimited Duration
  • Nano Machine (this one is Korean cultivation novel and even has a pretty great manhwa/webtoon).
Aside from the usual Er Gen recc, you can check out Building the Ultimate Fantasy (pretty neat personality development) and Low-Dimensional Game (great after first 30 chaps).

What fully translated xianxia stories do you guys recommend?
Hopefully some OP ones out there. Never tried this genre.

Is Wang Lin currently the strongest of Er Gen's MCs? I believe he shows up in the latest Er Gen novel and is way stronger than he was at the end of Renegade Immortal.

Is Wang Lin currently the strongest of Er Gen's MCs? I believe he shows up in the latest Er Gen novel and is way stronger than he was at the end of Renegade Immortal.
This won't be answered here by me as it is a big spoiler and many are sill catching up to the verse, some didn't even finish RI yet. So far I'm the only one who finished all.

What's your progress?

Discord link : https://discord.gg/DDQGMBTfUc

My Disc ID : Senior Nepuko#9946

I made a sandbox for his Immortal Emperor version at 1700ish chapters, but I got too lazy to finish it.
You can add Conceptual manipulation Type 2, because law of universe is refer to universal concept.and for immeasurable speed (its qualified for immeasurable speed??)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if law stuff applies to concep manip. For the immeasurable, it should count since he travels through time with just speed.

Pretty sure its qualified

In law and ethics, universal law or universal principle refers as concepts of legal legitimacy actions, whereby those principles and rules for governing human beings' conduct which are most universal in their acceptability, their applicability, translation, and philosophical basis

However for immeasurable speed can be disscused

Shouldn't Wang Lin's profile be updated? He is at least at Meng Hao's level if not higher from direct scaling.
The rest of his profile is a Work In Progress. Tbh it's almost finished, but we're waiting for members of the Chinaman Discord Group (namely InfiniteSped and Ricsi-viragosi) to finish RI so that they can also give input if needed for his profile.

Otherwise yeah, all MCs reach what is currently 1-A level eventually.

I made a sandbox for his Immortal Emperor version at 1700ish chapters, but I got too lazy to finish it.
Can you add Cm1 (With seven nights Dao)
Finally, with the greatest explosion, the world collapsed along with the howling fiend. It all returned to the void. There was no longer a great world or any existence for that matter. Even time was no exception…

The wheel turned again with the emergence of a glimmer in the empty void. The chaos began to gestate life, time, and the grand dao once more…

A new cycle and era begun. In this one, immortals were climbing to the peak and prosperity was everywhere…

Over time, some immortals turned evil. The world was destroyed once more to enter a new cycle. This cycle of creation and destruction continued, only the grand dao was unchanging.

The world was able to begin anew due to this dao. Myriad existences were able to climb to the top in their golden era thanks to this dao. The collapse of all things was also because of this dao…

This was a force beyond time and the reincarnation cycle. Regardless of whether it became a god, devil, or immortal, it continued to exist in spite of its form.

Astonishment would be the only emotion found in any spectator privileged enough to see this scene. This was a world-creating dao that continued for countless cycles — an eternal dao. Of course, its form was always different.

This was Li Qiye’s grand dao. Creation into reproduction into dissipation, all for the sake of this timeless dao. This dao dominated all aspects. It dominated the heavens, the reincarnation cycle, creation and destruction…

Chapter 1382
This is independent concept feats.

Also i think the Void Imperfection Physique can maks you immune to Laws manip, and Concept manip. What you think?

I don't think I'll be working on that profile anymore, so if you wish you could copy it to a sandbox or blog of yours and make the changes that you want.

I guess since the grand dao creates the universe and all those concepts, it could go for CM 1. Void Imperfection can at least push laws away, don't know about concept stuff.

I don't think I'll be working on that profile anymore, so if you wish you could copy it to a sandbox or blog of yours and make the changes that you want.

I guess since the grand dao creates the universe and all those concepts, it could go for CM 1. Void Imperfection can at least push laws away, don't know about concept stuff.
Are you permanently letting go of the Apex? Or is it a temporary break of ED profiles

Don't really anywhere else to say this, but I've been reading quite a lot of xianian and wuxia novels, and I have a questions.

In a lot of them, there's been mentions of characters suffering internal damage and shit just from having less chi, etc...

How do we treat these feats? Should I just list it as Durability negation? And also, Is the internal damage most of time referring to their organs actually getting damaged, or is it something else?

What new novels have you guys picked up? Not the same millionth Desolate Era discussion. Is there anything new you've read?

For me it's:
  • Divine God among the Heavens
  • Cultivation, My Augmented Statuses have Unlimited Duration
  • Nano Machine (this one is Korean cultivation novel and even has a pretty great manhwa/webtoon).
Have you finished nano machine???

New CN novels I've picked up:

- I Cultivate Passively

- I Have A Martial Arts Panel

Both are a bit of generic system novels but at least I like the MCs. Both the MCs are pretty down to earth plus no young master nonsense at least in the 2nd one. MCs are also pretty much loners so not much romance or relationship dramas.

Swiord Xia of Shu Mountains was picked up this year but translations are super slow. Still good so far. Worries me that its apparently 'multiple mc' and specifically a 'a little girl is the main main character'. Which means its not the guy the first 7 chapters mostly follow. Who I like. Feels like an actually genuinely righteous character (not an aloof asshole who just doesn't do demonic stuff) and its fun to follow an actual adult who's already something of a big deal for a mortal. Lets him react to things reasonably without pulling powers out of his ass and shows how far above mortals the truly strong are that he can't even comprehend why they keep telling him to do things despite being an old man with a wealth of experience.

MCs are also pretty much loners so not much romance or relationship dramas.
Nice I will check out both.
Goddamn hate romance. I'm here for the adventure, not drama, not sex.

Anyone in here read Manhua cultivator againt Hero, how to explain or showing the Feats are really good there

Has anyone here read The Demon King Does Not Need to be Defeated? It's a very powerful verse, I'm profiling the MC, but it would be nice if someone read it together to profile the other characters too, a lot to do alone

I do have an old sandbox for Yan Sen from when the manhua had around 50 chapters but stopped working on it as im busy with other novels, verses that i want to fix and add. But im still at day.

IET mc usually end tier 2 to low 1-C. But since his last 3 novels (from Seeking the Flying Sword Path to the current one) they ended lower around 3-A to a possible low 2-c.

I do have an old sandbox for Yan Sen from when the manhua had around 50 chapters but stopped working on it as im busy with other novels, verses that i want to fix and add. But im still at day.

IET mc usually end tier 2 to low 1-C. But since his last 3 novels (from Seeking the Flying Sword Path to the current one) they ended lower around 3-A to a possible low 2-c.
what verse do you already know

Back