• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

I do have an old sandbox for Yan Sen from when the manhua had around 50 chapters but stopped working on it as im busy with other novels, verses that i want to fix and add. But im still at day.
Good then, because in current chapter, every Yansen Cell is contain an universe, and perhaps he have plot manip tho

Good then, because in current chapter, every Yansen Cell is contain an universe, and perhaps he have plot manip tho
He doesnt have plot...he just can create an universe and bestow powers.

Read Martial God Asura and its 5000+ chapters to become a Son of Heaven. Only this is the righteous path.

Last edited:
There was a chinese novel I saw ages ago that was at like 20000+ chapers and added like 1-3 chapters a day (they were long chapters, too). It was about cultivation farming I think. Wish I remembered the name just for the novelty of it.
There was also one that was just 40k but cultivation I wanted to read but I lost that also.

There was a chinese novel I saw ages ago that was at like 20000+ chapers and added like 1-3 chapters a day (they were long chapters, too). It was about cultivation farming I think. Wish I remembered the name just for the novelty of it.
There was also one that was just 40k but cultivation I wanted to read but I lost that also.
Bruh, I think you mean 2000+ chapters not 20k chapters cause I don't want to believe there is such a novel...the only close to it would be these romance types which yeah usually have 6k to 9k+ chapters.

Forty Millenniums of Cultivation - I think is the one you're looking for. This one is around 3521 chapters while the translation is at 3437, so pretty close to its ending.

Cultivation Ranch Group?

Scum villain System has that too.
And there was another one where the twist was that the real world was an illusion of the dao created by some guy who was > diety level and that guy was a character so technically that too, but I forget the name.
Feels decently common

The problem is the xianxia with super high power levels tend to be... bad. Especially when they drag on. When the mc in chapter 1 is breaking mountains but you still need to say every other guy they meet is 'mount tai'. Can quicklly result in stories where all the mc does is run away from fights they can't win because everybody else is born better (but actually worse because their soul is bad except good).
So its like quite a lot seem like they'd reach this power level but I don't care enough to read that far

what level is that xianxia
I don't know for sure, but at the end of the work he has feats similar to Lord Bai and Meng Hao. But I only read the translation directly from Mandarin, about 100 chapters to go before the English translation comes to an end. Maybe I'll try to make a profile of Ye Futian on Vsb, so it would be easier to scale his power.

Question about emperor domination

What happen with the Egg? And where are this from?
I don't remember correctly, but the egg belongs to an ancient creature whose origin has not been explained, only that it has nothing to do with Ceu Vilao or "That Person". Li qiye injected a branch of the Dao tree into the egg and it created a connection with the creature. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a long time since I read this part.

I don't remember correctly, but the egg belongs to an ancient creature whose origin has not been explained, only that it has nothing to do with Ceu Vilao or "That Person". Li qiye injected a branch of the Dao tree into the egg and it created a connection with the creature. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a long time since I read this part.
Good

You too will now see this weird cultivation related image I found.

Yh4SPyF.png

Perfect, you now can become a disciple of Yang Qi.

Decided to add something.

Last edited:
It has been ages since the last time I came here. Do we have any new entries since the beginning of the year?

Ji Ning was inexplicably super popular for some reason even though literally 90% of his matches were absurd stomps. Like 'he stands in one spot and the other character gets cut to pieces by water 15 miles away' level stomps.
I think people were just trying to find a shonen protag on his level.

Back