• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

I think the big problem would be the division of keys. And if the profile is going to pass by people saying that everything is flowery language, in addition to doing some calculations for those novels that don't make things so clear. Willingness to do the profile and God Emperor but there are 5k of chapters, but the author makes things very clear and I liked that, he works with star fields, speed of light and so on.

I would instead suggest your personal favorite arts/techniques used by characters in these novels than that. This should work better and be more entertaining as you write what you like and not try to think of op hax. You could take X art of Y character that you liked and then try to explain how it works, its uses and the like.
We can go with this as well. In that case, what would be your top 5 or 10 favorites?
Against the Gods was pretty nice at beginning but after a whie it drops a lot as the mc can't think without his di*k, the author explains how Heaven shaking, earth rendig X beauty is for 1-2 whole chapters.. plus the comportament of the mc is scummish.

Heard for years that Sword of Coming is good, will wait for more chapters to be released before I try it.
ATG was fun in the beginning, but it is dead anyway. Furthermore, it was getting bad lately anyway. The last time raw chapter was released about half a year ago. Even Grasping Evil has a better release schedule now.

It's concerning how you need to make more assumptions, and thus have a larger margin of error, when doing calculations for novels.

On the other hand, novels with unnaturaly specific details of feats are concerning for a different reason. They tend to be poorly-written garbage.
Yeah that's true, as someone planning on making profiles for nanomancer reborn and having to deal with the fact the author barely gives a scale to anything so I have literally only made 1 calc on it, everything else is just upscaling or statements

I may or may not update Li Qiye's profile after I'm done reading ED. I'm currently working on his profile in another wiki. If I feel like it, I might just transport my work to here while tweaking some things to accommodate vsb standards. Im not even at half of the series and I can already say his vsb profile is extremely barebones. Even his Evil Infested Ridge key is missing a lot of stuff.

It probably would be the profile with the most references in the wiki (not an exaggeration).

I may or may not update Li Qiye's profile after I'm done reading ED. I'm currently working on his profile in another wiki. If I feel like it, I might just transport my work to here while tweaking some things to accommodate vsb standards. Im not even at half of the series and I can already say his vsb profile is extremely barebones. Even his Evil Infested Ridge key is missing a lot of stuff.

It probably would be the profile with the most references in the wiki (not an exaggeration).
From a reader who follows the novel daily, I advise you if you're going to touch Li Qiye's profile, do up to 8 desolate ones. 10 worlds are still in progress, if I'm not mistaken there is a sandbox that they made a little more updated, which goes up to 8 desolate ones. If you need help with something you can call me, I'm happy to contribute to a profile about ED

Can't rank them right now but 5 that I really liked are:

- Zhong Yue's Reincarnation Dao as the Reincarnation Dao encompasses all Daos in the world. The Reincarnation Dao is not only the reincarnation of the Soul but its also the reincarnation of the Time-Space and Dao. While it can't repair the damage done to the Dao it can reincarnate the Dao into its previous or next state like reincarnating someone endlessly till it is a child, a man, a woman, young or old, dead or alive, a human, a beast, etc till to a point where he wishes and so it can choose what kind of being and innate powers he/she will have. It can also be used as a means to reincarnate endlessly making all Daos ineffective against the user even if the one used will return all things to Chaos. Also, it can be used to put attacks in an endless cycle of reincarnation so it won't affect him even if they are already reached him. It also connects space and time across the entire Cosmos making it possible to fight at different points in time, different lives, etc.

I have this with scans as I was near done with his last key before references become mandatory so I just copy-pasted.

- Wang Lin's Dream Dao: A self create Dao Spell by Wang Lin. It's a type of inner demon as it would turn the other party's Dao intent into an inner demon and uses it to destroy their Dao Heart. Even cultivators that didn't cultivate Dao had an inner demon - the inner demon being Wang Lin himself. It will plant a fake memory that will exist forever within their head and become real.

- Su Ming's Execution of Three Evil: Between Heaven and Earth exist three forces - Severing, Beginning, and Nurture. Sever is known as the evil of theft, Beginning as the evil of disaster, and Nurture as the evil of time. The three evils always existed in the world but they had no form. No one can see them, and neither could they touch them.
  • Evil of Theft (Sever) - can cut through space. It can also cut the evil desire within people to stop them from fighting
  • Evil of Disaster (Beginning) - can change the pattern governing the desire to kill. It will make skills and divine abilities to miss or hit other targets.
  • Evil of Time (Nurture) - once cut, it will accelerate the state of the wounds on a person.
This is at lower realms of cultivation but once he reached higher one's he can sever the fate of someone with something like cutting the fate of a tree which will turn the ground beneath it into nothingness alongside it, or cut the fate of someone with his Laws turning all the laws useless, or cutting someone's fate with space and time making them not able to exist.

- Xue Ying' s Mirage World: It creates a parallel world of the real world without living beings and as long as it exists so will the user plus making them omnipresent within it. The user can stay here to attack, defend or scout the real world. It can block all kinds of attacks be them material, spiritual, or even the laws/dao since they will need to bypass it before it reaches the Xue. He can let it descend and superimpose the real world making him able to control everything within it and make the target fall into mirages (in the verse the Mirage World is the source of all illusions, all phantasm, shadows, etc as long as they deal with illusory things). It can also be used to make him be illusory to stand above the laws of the world. It allows one to create clones, changes positions with them, manipulates the dream of others (even those that don't dream), affects the soul, manipulate the physics, affects others through their shared memories (attacking an avatar of someone and through their memories it will affect the true self too), seal powers, make other live through countless illusory lives in an instant (granting them experience and arts/techniques) or kills them through time manipulation, then at the peak of his powers it can create even living beings and entire Cosmoses.

- Qin Mu's Facing Calamity: The third sword dao created by Qin Mu based on the calamities of the Primordial Realm experienced the drastic changes of the Eternal Peace Empire, and the spirit of all living things that had faced such things. It was created with the use of the Dream Path after facing countless calamities and creating a sword technique that can face them all. It's a sword dao with unprecedented sharpness as it can divide Yin and Yang, Dawn and Twilight, God and Devil Pathway. It can destroy the cultivation of someone by going directly within their body and destroying their divine treasures which act like pocket dimensions. It will also make it unavoidable as it will make the target face countless calamities changing to accommodate the target's actions.

From a reader who follows the novel daily, I advise you if you're going to touch Li Qiye's profile, do up to 8 desolate ones. 10 worlds are still in progress, if I'm not mistaken there is a sandbox that they made a little more updated, which goes up to 8 desolate ones. If you need help with something you can call me, I'm happy to contribute to a profile about ED
I got interested. Can you share a link?

- Zhong Yue's Reincarnation Dao as the Reincarnation Dao encompasses all Daos in the world. The Reincarnation Dao is not only the reincarnation of the Soul but its also the reincarnation of the Time-Space and Dao. While it can't repair the damage done to the Dao it can reincarnate the Dao into its previous or next state like reincarnating someone endlessly till it is a child, a man, a woman, young or old, dead or alive, a human, a beast, etc till to a point where he wishes and so it can choose what kind of being and innate powers he/she will have. It can also be used as a means to reincarnate endlessly making all Daos ineffective against the user even if the one used will return all things to Chaos. Also, it can be used to put attacks in an endless cycle of reincarnation so it won't affect him even if they are already reached him. It also connects space and time across the entire Cosmos making it possible to fight at different points in time, different lives, etc.

I have this with scans as I was near done with his last key before references become mandatory so I just copy-pasted.

- Wang Lin's Dream Dao: A self create Dao Spell by Wang Lin. It's a type of inner demon as it would turn the other party's Dao intent into an inner demon and uses it to destroy their Dao Heart. Even cultivators that didn't cultivate Dao had an inner demon - the inner demon being Wang Lin himself. It will plant a fake memory that will exist forever within their head and become real.

- Su Ming's Execution of Three Evil: Between Heaven and Earth exist three forces - Severing, Beginning, and Nurture. Sever is known as the evil of theft, Beginning as the evil of disaster, and Nurture as the evil of time. The three evils always existed in the world but they had no form. No one can see them, and neither could they touch them.
  • Evil of Theft (Sever) - can cut through space. It can also cut the evil desire within people to stop them from fighting
  • Evil of Disaster (Beginning) - can change the pattern governing the desire to kill. It will make skills and divine abilities to miss or hit other targets.
  • Evil of Time (Nurture) - once cut, it will accelerate the state of the wounds on a person.
This is at lower realms of cultivation but once he reached higher one's he can sever the fate of someone with something like cutting the fate of a tree which will turn the ground beneath it into nothingness alongside it, or cut the fate of someone with his Laws turning all the laws useless, or cutting someone's fate with space and time making them not able to exist.

- Xue Ying' s Mirage World: It creates a parallel world of the real world without living beings and as long as it exists so will the user plus making them omnipresent within it. The user can stay here to attack, defend or scout the real world. It can block all kinds of attacks be them material, spiritual, or even the laws/dao since they will need to bypass it before it reaches the Xue. He can let it descend and superimpose the real world making him able to control everything within it and make the target fall into mirages (in the verse the Mirage World is the source of all illusions, all phantasm, shadows, etc as long as they deal with illusory things). It can also be used to make him be illusory to stand above the laws of the world. It allows one to create clones, changes positions with them, manipulates the dream of others (even those that don't dream), affects the soul, manipulate the physics, affects others through their shared memories (attacking an avatar of someone and through their memories it will affect the true self too), seal powers, make other live through countless illusory lives in an instant (granting them experience and arts/techniques) or kills them through time manipulation, then at the peak of his powers it can create even living beings and entire Cosmoses.

- Qin Mu's Facing Calamity: The third sword dao created by Qin Mu based on the calamities of the Primordial Realm experienced the drastic changes of the Eternal Peace Empire, and the spirit of all living things that had faced such things. It was created with the use of the Dream Path after facing countless calamities and creating a sword technique that can face them all. It's a sword dao with unprecedented sharpness as it can divide Yin and Yang, Dawn and Twilight, God and Devil Pathway. It can destroy the cultivation of someone by going directly within their body and destroying their divine treasures which act like pocket dimensions. It will also make it unavoidable as it will make the target face countless calamities changing to accommodate the target's actions.
Not bad choices. In my case, I would choose a few, which are not on this website.

-Su Ming's Possession: while Execution of 3 Evils is interesting, I would go with the classic. A versatile devour style technique, which grows with the user and can do everything ranging from simple devour to heal or soul search to turning targets into your clones. Though, the reason I chose it was due to plot reasons. It opened a new way of fighting (aka battle of possession) which I found refreshing.

-Fang Yuan's Dream Dao: It is basically an ability to be mini Azathoth or Mirage World on steroids for me. Personally, the reason I liked it was due to how rarely we see characters who focus on dreams and illusions.

I got interested. Can you share a link?

Not bad choices. In my case, I would choose a few, which are not on this website.

-Su Ming's Possession: while Execution of 3 Evils is interesting, I would go with the classic. A versatile devour style technique, which grows with the user and can do everything ranging from simple devour to heal or soul search to turning targets into your clones. Though, the reason I chose it was due to plot reasons. It opened a new way of fighting (aka battle of possession) which I found refreshing.

-Fang Yuan's Dream Dao: It is basically an ability to be mini Azathoth or Mirage World on steroids for me. Personally, the reason I liked it was due to how rarely we see characters who focus on dreams and illusions.
Possession is more common, I like exoteric arts and more unique ones. The way Su Ming used them in the war was too good and versatile.

Fang Yuan from Path of Dream or Reverend Insanity? Must be pretty strong if his Dream Dao is Xue Ying 's Mirage World on steroids.

Possession is more common, I like exoteric arts and more unique ones. The way Su Ming used them in the war was too good and versatile.

Fang Yuan from Path of Dream or Reverend Insanity? Must be pretty strong if his Dream Dao is Xue Ying 's Mirage World on steroids.
While I agree with you that exoteric arts are interesting, in my opinion we have seen to few of them in PotT. I mean, we literally have abilities, that we have only seen SM acquiring, but not using. Shadow of Autumn, Summer and Spring were never properly explained. It would have also been interesting to use more of such techniques like Ten Transfiguration art.

I am talking about Path of Dreams. While I have no idea how it would scale in terms of vsbattle standards, it was quite strong. Thought, it would probably have been better to name it Dream master path. It is core cultivation of Fang Yuan. To summarize roughly, it is basically the Visionary path of LotM. Dream master can obviously manipulate dreams and warp reality. For example, at low level they can already copy any spell, item, array or beast they have seen, predict future etc. For example, creating a world filled with lovecraftian demons.

How do you even remember all this stuff? I've read all of these novels but can hardly remember anything about them let alone the techniques.

Yeah. Infinitsped got bored by it and just made the respect thread while stopping to work on the sandbox.

Sandbox made by speed, I don't know how far it goes. But it's almost certainly pre-3IW -https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:InfiniteSped/liqiye

9 minutes ago
而此时,李七夜打开了宝盒,仔细一看无上仙石,仙石菱形,一缕缕的仙光吞吐于其中,每一缕的仙光,都是如同是一个大千世界,在每一缕的仙光之中,都有亿万星河,在这星河之中,有千万的恒星生生灭灭,有恒星爆炸,也有恒星湮没,无比的壮观,更是骇人心魂,每一缕仙光,都好像是可以炸毁整个世界,整别说是无上仙石吞吐着无尽的仙光了。
——《帝霸》4701章
What do you think of this description?

而此时,李七夜打开了宝盒,仔细一看无上仙石,仙石菱形,一缕缕的仙光吞吐于其中,每一缕的仙光,都是如同是一个大千世界,在每一缕的仙光之中,都有亿万星河,在这星河之中,有千万的恒星生生灭灭,有恒星爆炸,也有恒星湮没,无比的壮观,更是骇人心魂,每一缕仙光,都好像是可以炸毁整个世界,整别说是无上仙石吞吐着无尽的仙光了。
——《帝霸》4701章
What do you think of this description?
A Universe containing hundreds of millions of galaxies?

No, it is大千世界Contains an unknown number of universes
These are already translated:
As for Li Qiye, he stared at the gemstone. It had a rhombus shape with pulsing rays, each seemed to be an independent world with its own celestial system. One ray could destroy Eight Desolaces if left unchecked, let alone the entire team.

These look like machine flips,Most of the 大千世界 in Xuanhuan does not refer to the whole world.
That's the Wuxiaworld translation. What specifically are you hoping to find?

That's the Wuxiaworld translation. What specifically are you hoping to find?
If we want to discuss, shouldn't we start with the original text? I admit that my English proficiency is not very good, but at least I have no problem understanding Chinese

If we want to discuss, shouldn't we start with the original text? I admit that my English proficiency is not very good, but at least I have no problem understanding Chinese
We use English translation. Using chinese raw is more for correcting.

Sure I guess. I assume you have problem with the translation of "大千世界"
That's right, because大千世界This word also has many explanations in Chinese.It should be well known that he originated from Buddhism at first.In some dictionaries in China now, it is pointed out that it is a vast and boundless world, but in xuanhuan It can't just be explained in Chinese or its original Buddhist meaning.Sometimes it refers to the whole world (as translated), sometimes it refers to a big world view, and sometimes it refers to the infinite universe.

That's right, because大千世界This word also has many explanations in Chinese.It should be well known that he originated from Buddhism at first.In some dictionaries in China now, it is pointed out that it is a vast and boundless world, but in xuanhuan It can't just be explained in Chinese or its original Buddhist meaning.Sometimes it refers to the whole world (as translated), sometimes it refers to a big world view, and sometimes it refers to the infinite universe.
In context of the story, the independent world does mean an entire Universe.

In context of the story, the independent world does mean an entire Universe.
It may be an independent universe, but my friend said it was an unknown number of universes.The evidence he gave is as follows
轰——”的一声巨响,在这刹那之间踏星上神全身爆发了无穷无尽的神光,他的九个图腾发挥到了极限,九个图腾流转,繁星满天,宛如是三千万的星空高悬于他的头顶上一样。

随着“嗡”的一声响起,踏星上神身上的天马踏星套装也一下子喷涌出了无穷无尽的橙色金光,宛如是神圣的双翅张开一样。

就在这个时候,天马踏星的图案变得无比清晰,道篇也一下子被诠释到无与伦比的完美,大道之力弥漫不散,磅礴无穷。
嗡一一”的一声响起,弓满月,箭上弦,星箭在手,此时听到了“嗡、嗡、嗡’的声音响起,宛如千万条的银河聚集于这一箭之上,这样的一箭满弦那一瞬间,让所有人都产生了错觉,任何人都不会怀疑这一箭射出能否射穿三千世界!噗一一”的一声响起,一箭射出之后才有声音,这一箭射出那瞬间,箭芒无比璀璨,一下子照亮了整个宇宙,这射出一箭的光芒比上万颗太阳爆炸还要夺目,在这射出一瞬间,许多人都无法直视,在这刹那之间好像双眼被闪瞎了一样。——《帝霸》1901章

It may be an independent universe, but my friend said it was an unknown number of universes.The evidence he gave is as follows
A single ray of light emitted from contains an entire Universe, so the entire gem has an unknown number of universes.
轰——”的一声巨响,在这刹那之间踏星上神全身爆发了无穷无尽的神光,他的九个图腾发挥到了极限,九个图腾流转,繁星满天,宛如是三千万的星空高悬于他的头顶上一样。

随着“嗡”的一声响起,踏星上神身上的天马踏星套装也一下子喷涌出了无穷无尽的橙色金光,宛如是神圣的双翅张开一样。

就在这个时候,天马踏星的图案变得无比清晰,道篇也一下子被诠释到无与伦比的完美,大道之力弥漫不散,磅礴无穷。
嗡一一”的一声响起,弓满月,箭上弦,星箭在手,此时听到了“嗡、嗡、嗡’的声音响起,宛如千万条的银河聚集于这一箭之上,这样的一箭满弦那一瞬间,让所有人都产生了错觉,任何人都不会怀疑这一箭射出能否射穿三千世界!噗一一”的一声响起,一箭射出之后才有声音,这一箭射出那瞬间,箭芒无比璀璨,一下子照亮了整个宇宙,这射出一箭的光芒比上万颗太阳爆炸还要夺目,在这射出一瞬间,许多人都无法直视,在这刹那之间好像双眼被闪瞎了一样。

“Boom!” Star Stomper erupted with a blinding light after exerting his nine totems to their limit. They circled above him with countless stars. His Star Stomping Stallion Armament also exuded an orange glow, just like a god spreading their two wings.
The runes on the armament became extremely clear. The dao profundity of this armament had been completely understood by Star Stomper so its majestic power engulfed the entire area.
“Buzz.” He pulled back the bowstring and readied the arrow. The starry lights nearby all gathered on this arrow. People began to feel as if this arrow could penetrate three thousand worlds!
“Pluff!” The sound came after the release of the arrow. There was a glorious and blinding trail illuminating the entire spatial sphere. It was even more dazzling than the explosion of ten thousand suns. Many couldn’t look straight at all; their vision had been temporarily compromised from the flash.

ennn,In fact, what I want to express is that a light may be more than one universe.
A single ray is supposed to be able to destroy the Eight Desolates, so the scope should be naturally higher. In the end, what matters is the power of the Stone.

Last edited by a moderator:
The philosophical depth of Emperor Domination scares me sometimes, damn I don't think we'll ever have a cultivation novel with this philosophical depth and richness again.
There's a lot of philosophical CN novels, just that they are usually dull and boring.

Emperor Domination is special cause it manages to still be very comedic and have cool fights alongside the philosophy.

The reunions, the loss of characters, the dictates reflecting various aspects. And especially the recurring dialogues about the depth of the path. These last arcs are making me teary-eyed, it's almost over. As Li qiye says, everything has an end

At this point I've read over 300 chapters of "My Hardwork isn't a Cheat" and MC has a pretty good time hax. He can accelerate time around himself by 4 times basically becoming 4 times faster.

He also has a Time Vortex ability that can rip people apart and send them into basically messed up spacetime and someone without Time Law can't do shit about it.

Plus he is one of the few MCs who I've seen maintain a multiplier even after he becomes strong.

He basically has a 9 times strength multiplier since early on when he is weak. (It's basically his awakened magic ability - every character something different).

And even while these stop mattering later on, MC still uses it as a basis to create his own cultivation system after he becomes an expert.

Two opponents with Time hax are fighting and when one gets injured to the point of dying, they use time reversal to recover but their opponent uses Time acceleration to ensure they die.

[“why!”

“Why are you so strong!”

The Supreme Dragon God who broke into two pieces quickly recovered, he roared!

“Time Reversal !”

Supreme Dragon God re-exercises the life-saving secret technique!

With the experience of the last time, he is sure to perform successfully, reverse time and look for life!

Long Long is about to flee again!

“Time Acceleration! Smooth!”

Wei Long is coldly snorted, arrogant and invincible, like a domineering emperor!

Limitless evolves Law of Time, which is the exact opposite of Supreme Dragon God’s Time Reversal secret technique. It is acceleration!

Wei Long’s knowledge in Law of Time is weaker than Supreme Dragon God.

But at least blocking for an instant is enough!

Supreme Dragon God is getting cold.

“dead!!”

Wei Long cut with one sword!

At the moment when Supreme Dragon God is about to look back in time, cut it out!

A crisis of death enveloped Supreme Dragon God’s heart, and the unspeakable fear made Supreme Dragon God mad!

“I want to calm down! Law of Time explode for me!”

Supreme Dragon God sees that the general trend is gone, cast Torrent of Time again!

Dragon God’s attainments were higher than Wei Long, and he caught it for an instant.

Supreme Dragon God suddenly disappeared from the place and fled to the mysterious space.

Supreme Dragon God has never wanted to expose mysterious space, and would rather enter Space-Time Vortex than you would.]

The hax that Wei Long (MC of My Hardwork isn't a Cheat) gets from Heavenly Demon Energy - he is basically immune to divination and fortune telling.

[In layman’s terms, Wei Long, who holds Heavenly Demon Energy, can do the following 3 points.

The first point completely erases the existence of self. If it is not in the calculation, people still exist, but it is as if they are absent;

The second point is that he can change the information he releases to the outside world through self-awareness. Those who plot against him will get the information Wei Long wants the other party to get;

The third one is even more weird, if Wei Long does nothing. Neither do the first point nor the second point. Then the person who plots against him will get the information he thinks. He thinks Wei Long is strong, Wei Long is strong. He thinks Wei Long is weak, Wei Long is weak.]

Back