• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

My Hardwork isn't a Cheat Cultivation Realms

Extreme Yin World (The MCs world)

1. Moving Blood
2. Divine Light
3. Life Fire
After this you can be said to have entered the gate of cultivation.
4. Life Wheel (9 Life Marks)
5. Golden Core
6. Fiendgod
7. Fiendgod King
8. Golden Body
9. Indestructible Golden Body (This is the limit of Extreme Yin World).

Cultivators in Extremely Yin World train the body.

Extreme Yang World (6 Realms)
Unlike Extreme Yin World, cultivators in Extreme Yang World train the soul. The levels are:

Ignite Dao Fire -> comprehend Dao Rhyme -> open Dao Palace -> condense Dao Wheel

1. Dao Wheel (9 Dao Marks)
2. Divine Soul
3. Dao Body
4. Heavenly Being
5. Innate Dao Body
6. Immortal (this is the last step).

Extreme Yin World repairs fleshy body, chasing to Transcend the Sea of Bitterness.

And Extreme Yang World focuses on the Divine Soul.

Indestructible Golden Body in Extreme Yin World has combat power of Dao Body Realm and life force of Heavenly Being Realm in Extreme Yang World.

Excerpt: ["Dao Wheel Realm cultivator is equivalent to Extreme Yin World’s Fiendgod; Divine Soul Realm equivalent to Fiendgod King; Dao Body’s power is similar to Golden Body; Heavenly Being is probably Indestructible Golden Body.

In general, the realm energy level of Extreme Yang World is 2 great realm higher than Extreme Yin World."]

Last edited:
MC's body is as heavy as a mountain. Ordinary mounts can't carry him.

[Song Jun felt relieved and said with a smile: “If Senior likes it, this bird will be convinced by following you.”

Wei Long shook his head slightly.

His flesh and blood skeleton is as heavy as a mountain. Don’t look at his ease of walking, but if the blue bird carries him, Wei Long must always be careful not to hurt the bird.

In that case, the bird’s functionality is completely lost.]

Lord of the Mysteries/Circle of Inevitability Updated Non-Standard Pathways

Dancer Pathway (from Circle of Inevitability)
  • Sequence 9: Dancer
  • Sequence 8: Alms Monk
  • Sequence 7: Contractee
  • Sequence 6: [Unknown]
  • Sequence 5: Fate Appropriator
  • Sequence 4: Circle Inhabitant
Villain Pathway (from Mother Goddess of Depravity)
  • Sequence 9: Villain
  • Sequence 8: Gardener
  • Sequence 7: Heretic Spellmaster
  • Sequence 6: Sower
  • Sequence 5: Banshee
  • Sequence 4: Evil Overlord
Scrooge Pathway (from Mother Tree of Desire)
  • Sequence 9: Scrooge
  • Sequence 8: Sex Addict
  • Sequence 7: Actor
  • Sequence 6: Recipient
  • Sequence 5: Fallen Tree Spirit

Lord of the Mysteries/Circle of Inevitability Updated Non-Standard Pathways

Dancer Pathway (from Circle of Inevitability)
  • Sequence 9: Dancer
  • Sequence 8: Alms Monk
  • Sequence 7: Contractee
  • Sequence 6: [Unknown]
  • Sequence 5: Fate Appropriator
  • Sequence 4: Circle Inhabitant
Villain Pathway (from Mother Goddess of Depravity)
  • Sequence 9: Villain
  • Sequence 8: Gardener
  • Sequence 7: Heretic Spellmaster
  • Sequence 6: Sower
  • Sequence 5: Banshee
  • Sequence 4: Evil Overlord
Scrooge Pathway (from Mother Tree of Desire)
  • Sequence 9: Scrooge
  • Sequence 8: Sex Addict
  • Sequence 7: Actor
  • Sequence 6: Recipient
  • Sequence 5: Fallen Tree Spirit
probably should also mention the other names for Evil Overlord are Benevolent Overlord and Madame

His worm of time key lacks type 1 immortality and type 1 abstract existence and his dual pathway god key for some reason has limited type 2 abstract existence. Also he is missing some abilities such as power mimicry but that's not as important.

Because the profile is made by another person, while i've made most from the verse. I planned to update them but the addition of references as mandatory killed my joy at the time. So, Thats the reason for differences...I can give all the wordpads I have with the quotes for the profiles made and some more that I had planed but they lack the chapters aka references. I don't plan to fix the verse.

Another thing to note is that the novel has lot of author notes that weren't added on the chapters but just said in the chinese webchat which were then translated by the translator of the novel on the official discord server...good luck with that.

Planck updated Bai Xioachun, idk for the rest of AWE characters. He's working rn on Renegade Immortal, going through the chapters to get the refernces and update the profiles. I finished going through first 1000 chapters from I Shall Seal the Heavens, and remade the first 3 key of Meng Hao from scratch. Will likely post the update for his 1st step this month. Idk If I or Planck will go for Pursuit of the Truth next - like which one of us will do it (While I have all the scans I don't have the refernces).

So basically that. I won't touch A World Worth Protecting as i disliked 950 chapters from it, basically all more than half of it. While im just around chapter 50 for his current novel, and likely won't work on it.

Planck updated Bai Xioachun, idk for the rest of AWE characters. He's working rn on Renegade Immortal, going through the chapters to get the refernces and update the profiles. I finished going through first 1000 chapters from I Shall Seal the Heavens, and remade the first 3 key of Meng Hao from scratch. Will likely post the update for his 1st step this month. Idk If I or Planck will go for Pursuit of the Truth next - like which one of us will do it (While I have all the scans I don't have the refernces).

So basically that. I won't touch A World Worth Protecting as i disliked 950 chapters from it, basically all more than half of it. While im just around chapter 50 for his current novel, and likely won't work on it.
That's good to hear then since this is the only place with Er Gen profiles iirc and unfortunately I've heard that a lot of people don't like AWWP either lol. I don't mind it so I'd be happy to contribute in any way I can once I finish it.

Another thing to note is that the novel has lot of author notes that weren't added on the chapters but just said in the chinese webchat which were then translated by the translator of the novel on the official discord server...good luck with that.
This and the references are part of the reason why stuff is going to take a very long while to be fixed.

His worm of time key lacks type 1 immortality and type 1 abstract existence and his dual pathway god key for some reason has limited type 2 abstract existence. Also he is missing some abilities such as power mimicry but that's not as important.
I'm the one who made his profile, i think limited AE 2 for the gods is more accurate since they have physical bodies, Amon and Klein need to turn abstract to avoid being damaged when Klein created a star for example, it's just that when they reached Sequence 0 they fully fused with a Uniqueness and become the Embodiment of something, though they can't resurrect just because of that since the Uniqueness will just separate if they're killed

the only character that is AE 1 is the Hidden Sage since it's a Uniqueness that becomes sentient and doesn't turn into an item

Tbh if that's how it works, either the Hidden Sage isn't fully AE Type 1 either because Amon is technically the Error Uniqueness himself, or that the Hidden Sage's AE Type 1 is based on the Hermit's innate powers, since there are demigod level monsters of that Pathway that are made of pure knowledge/data, called Knowledge Demons or something.
As far as I can recall at least.

Though I haven't finished it yet, the reason why Amon is in Modern Days is probably due to Klein having the Error Uniqueness.

Tbh if that's how it works, either the Hidden Sage isn't fully AE Type 1 either because Amon is technically the Error Uniqueness himself, or that the Hidden Sage's AE Type 1 is based on the Hermit's innate powers, since there are demigod level monsters of that Pathway that are made of pure knowledge/data, called Knowledge Demons or something.
As far as I can recall at least.

Though I haven't finished it yet, the reason why Amon is in Modern Days is probably due to Klein having the Error Uniqueness.
Amon isn't the Uniqueness himself he's just someone born with the Uniqueness, he doesn't actually become the "embodiment of all errors" until he becomes Sequence 0

When “He” recovered, this King of Angels was just short of a ritual to reach the divine throne and become the embodiment of all that was erroneous in the world.

Fair enough. Though the Hidden Sage isn't the true embodiment of his Pathway either, at least not completely.

Since being born while accommodating the Uniqueness is still considered being equivalent to the Uniqueness itself gaining life.

There are three ways to accommodate the Uniqueness. One is to be born naturally with it, which is equivalent to being a Uniqueness coming to life and imbuing human nature into it.

Though Hidden Sage was referred to as a God in COI, so there may be a chance he already is a Sequence 0.

Now sure whether I am surprised or not you didn't like AWWP. I mean I also hated first 1k or so chapters, but I thought I was the only one. Speaking of Er Gen, what about Outside of Time?

Btw. how do LotM old ones/gods look in terms of power against lovecraftian ones?

Now sure whether I am surprised or not you didn't like AWWP. I mean I also hated first 1k or so chapters, but I thought I was the only one. Speaking of Er Gen, what about Outside of Time?

Btw. how do LotM old ones/gods look in terms of power against lovecraftian ones?
It was a bother to read through AWWP, I wasn't enjoying it at all but persisted as I wanted to see more of Ergen's world....then around 950+ to 1000 or so it got more interesting, then around 1100 it really got good. If it had the same quality I could have easily see it be better than most of his other novels. Before that point I only give it a 4, after that a 9 to 10.

I've read only 50 chapters from Outside of Time, its pretty interesting and I will continue to read it but idk when, likely next year as I have other stuff to read. Plus Deathblade picked it recently so I expect a better translation than Qidian at least. Till then I will stockpill the chapters.

At max tier 2 for LotM, so not a lot to do vs the real mythos....but they got a loy of hax. I haven't yet read the second novel, so things could change.... another novel i won't read till next year.

I've read only 50 chapters from Outside of Time, its pretty interesting and I will continue to read it but idk when, likely next year as I have other stuff to read. Plus Deathblade picked it recently so I expect a better translation than Qidian at least. Till then I will stockpill the chapters.
DeathBlade is translating on Qidian anyway, isn't it?

He's translating on wuxiaworld. WW somehow managed to get the right from Qidian to translate the novel too, a new translation beyond the one from Webnovel.

At max tier 2 for LotM, so not a lot to do vs the real mythos....but they got a loy of hax. I haven't yet read the second novel, so things could change.... another novel i won't read till next year.
There's likely hope for tier 1 at least since the author already use higher-d stuff for his other novels like Throne of Magical Arcana and Sage Who Transcended Samsara, though there's no mention of a multiverse yet unlike those 2 there's already mention of higher-d

As far as LOTM goes, the only undeniably Tier 2 would be the Original Creator or the Fourth Pillar.

There are statements of "higher dimensional" but it's never used in a way that qualifies for the Tier 2 or Tier 1 standards of the wiki, or that it gives anything worthy of a tier at all.

I wouldn't bet on anything like that happening at all in COI either. We will get more and more hax though, and there's already the Boon/Ritual system introduced.

As far as LOTM goes, the only undeniably Tier 2 would be the Original Creator or the Fourth Pillar.

There are statements of "higher dimensional" but it's never used in a way that qualifies for the Tier 2 or Tier 1 standards of the wiki, or that it gives anything worthy of a tier at all.

I wouldn't bet on anything like that happening at all in COI either. We will get more and more hax though, and there's already the Boon/Ritual system introduced.
Why specifically 4th pillar, but not the other 3? God Almighty or Lord of Mysteries seem to be just as powerful as the 4th pillar. Not sure about MGoD.

Cuttlefish higher-d from his previous novels should qualify, like in Throne of Magical Arcana a soul in the countless 4D universes is just a projection of the soul in a higher dimension and becoming a True God is to reach the nature of the soul in the higher dimension becoming transcendent

Why specifically 4th pillar, but not the other 3? God Almighty or Lord of Mysteries seem to be just as powerful as the 4th pillar. Not sure about MGoD.
Because the 4th Pillar would end the universe and everything in it, which would count as a Tier 2 feat.
The other 3 Pillars don't have feats, statements, or lore of that level so far. They won't scale to the 4th Pillar's universe-ending feat which is its own symbolism.

Cuttlefish higher-d from his previous novels should qualify, like in Throne of Magical Arcana
Yes but only for those novels. I haven't read them yet and I dunno if there's pages for them in this wiki.

As far as LOTM goes, the higher dimensional stuff that I recall pertains to the Spirit World, which while is in its own haxy abstract properties, is not something that's infinitely qualitatively superior to the real world. Same goes for the Astral World, which some LOTM brainrots like to wank because of its properties, by treating it like it's like this.

If LOTM was machine-translated, we probably would've had more people clamoring for Tier 1 LOTM just by nitpicking statements about the Astral World lol

At most, we might get smurf hax but it's tricky given what we already know of the series.

Last edited:
Yes but only for those novels. I haven't read them yet and I dunno if there's pages for them in this wiki.
Fair but since the way he treats higher-d in his previous novels is almost the same (as far as i know Legendary in SwtS is similar to ToMA True God) there's a chance it's that way too in LotM

As far as LOTM goes, the higher dimensional stuff that I recall pertains to the Spirit World, which while is in its own haxy abstract properties, is not something that's infinitely qualitatively superior to the real world.
There's also when Cattleya Mythical form is described as "more abstract in a higher spatial dimension" and one of the Outer Deities is named High-Dimensional Overseer, but yeah no mention of qualitative superiority yet
Same goes for the Astral World, which some LOTM brainrots like to wank because of its properties, by treating it like it's like this.
The highest rank in SwtS is the Negative Theology Dao, the Original Creator in LotM should be weaker than that from what we know of his nature that he splits everytime he awakes because of contradicting concepts (while Dao in SwtS is explicitly beyond that), though if cuttlefish makes him equivalent with the Other Side Realm (the realm before the Dao, most of the god tiers in SwtS is this realm) it can possibly be Low 1-A (equivalent to 0D, seeing the multiverse and and the higher dimensions as a dream, existing outside of space-time)

6WuqgP8.png

A clash between Wei Long and a peak powerhouse of Witch Clan destroys a realm/planet.

[This is the Konghai Realm, the shattered Konghai Realm, a place of bloody battle with no more rules. Neither Wei Long nor the Lord of the Witch Clan have any rules to borrow, and all they can use is their own power.

Bang bang bang!

The extreme collision unleashed the power of terror. Only the aftermath swept the Konghai realm.

With a bang, the air and sea world was punctured like a balloon.]

Wei Long absorbs the shattered realm.

[The broken Konghai Realm was attracted by a strange force, plunged into Wei Long’s Devouring Vortex.
Coupled with Wei Long’s actions when he started, the air and sea world was completely destroyed and disappeared.

This World is completely gone.

The outer space of Sea of Source has lost a World from now on.]

My Hardwork isn't a Cheat - Chapter 429

While Konghai realm is an Ocean World, this is basically a true planetary feat.

And it is performed with the characters raw strength without borrowing the power of laws, heaven and earth energy, or any other external powers that cultivators usually absorb or manipulate.

Peak powerhouses have a cultivation of almost beyond Immortal Realm peak curving out their own path. The difference between peak powerhouses and ordinary Immortal Realm cultivators is as they say "like the difference between heaven and earth".

There's only 3 peak powerhouses in Extreme Yang World:

1. Celestial Emperor
2. 9 Dragons Head
3. Ancient Phoenix

They each rule over the 3 races occupying Extreme Yang World - Human Race, Beast Race, and Divine Race.

Wei Long becomes the 4th before even becoming an immortal. He is still at the Innate Dao Body stage but has the combat strength of a peak powerhouse.

Outside Extreme Yang World, other realms also have their own peak powerhouses like:

1. Lord of Witch Clan (Huang Ancient Boundary).
2. Barbarian God (God World)
3. Gu Venerable (Yuanming Realm)

Up to the current point in the novel, Celestial Emperor is the strongest peak powerhouse.

Last edited:
Wei Long's passive ability after breaking through to Immortal Realm:

[The so-called immortality of the body means that there is no need to use any secret technique to have a terrifying life force.

Even if the corpse is divided and suppressed in different regions that are countless Worlds far away, once the body is free, it will gather and resurrect by itself.

“I was able to do this before. But before I needed to deliberately use my own power, which also includes the power of Divine Soul.
Now, this has become a passive ability."]

Alrighty, I'm back once more. So, I've been reading a new novel (Martial World, pretty good ngl) till unsheathed ramps up in the chapter. In the novel, it was stated that an ability wouldn't work on a dude who is far stronger than the user. However, strength in this case isn't Physical strength, as it's constantly stated it was not important and stops improving after a while. Instead, it's likely referring to their Energy System and Soul power.

Is this enough to assume that each higher realm will have a layer of resistance?

Reading Data Cultivation

It's pretty interesting. Although the MC has a system, he is not a reincarnated person. So it's a pretty interesting dynamic.

Also great novel for anyone who likes realm jumping battles. MC is a disciple of Asura sect and basically the way he can get stronger is by fighting opponents stronger than him to gain points. The more the gap between him and his opponent, the more points and bonuses the MC gets from the system.

So he is pretty much always targeting and fighting guys way stronger than him but he makes up for it with equipment and pills to boost his power temporarily.

This novel has a tiered cultivation system almost like Graping Evil and ErGen's works with the whole 4 Steps of Cultivation stuff.

But in this novel, it's practically 3: Refining Qi, Transforming God, Returning to the Void

(basically the statement is usually longer and pretty common in xianxias - refining essence into qi, transforming qi into gods, returning...to the void)

There's 6 Realms in each of the 3 Steps/Stages. But where I've read tonso far, we only know the first 6 Realms. The other 12 are not yet explained.

Alrighty, I'm back once more. So, I've been reading a new novel (Martial World, pretty good ngl) till unsheathed ramps up in the chapter. In the novel, it was stated that an ability wouldn't work on a dude who is far stronger than the user. However, strength in this case isn't Physical strength, as it's constantly stated it was not important and stops improving after a while. Instead, it's likely referring to their Energy System and Soul power.

Is this enough to assume that each higher realm will have a layer of resistance?
Should be enough

Data Cultivation System

In Refining and transforming Qi, there are six small realms in total, which are:

1. Qi Cultivation Realm
2. Body Quenching Realm
3. Meridian Connecting Realm
4. Sky Splitting Realm
5. Innate Realm (Xiantian)
6. Anti-Pure Realm (Reversing the Raw)

After that is the realm of refining qi to transform gods which also has 6 small realms.

The last stage is refining gods to return to the void which is also called the Void Realm. It also has 6 small realms though they are all currently not specified.

Back