• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chinese Gang Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for people who are native speakers of Chinese or those who can read or write the language. Here people can talk Chinese verses like xianxia or wuxia or just talk in Chinese in general

It’s a place for Chinese speakers to talk in language without worry

I don’t recommend people who can’t read or understand Chinese to participate in here unless they have some translator. (I’m forced to use one however because being born in america and speaking English has caused me to be unable to read the language)

I only have one rule: absolutely no politics allowed here

这个话题是为那些以中文为母语的人或那些能够阅读或书写中文的人准备的。在这里,人们可以谈论中国的诗词,如仙侠小说或武侠小说,或只是用中国的语言交谈。

这是一个让讲中文的人无忧无虑地用中文交谈的地方。

我不建议不能阅读或理解中文的人参加这里的活动,除非他们有像谷歌翻译/deepl这样的东西。 然而,我被迫使用一个,因为出生在美国,说英语,导致我不能阅读中文。

我只有一条规则: 绝对没有政治这里允许

Last edited:
只是提醒一下,我在其他外语主题中提起政治是有罪的。但在中文主题上,这是一个例外。这里不讨论政治。特别是与中国有关的政治。理解大家

Okay I’m going to speak English here.

what I’m saying is I’m guilty of discussing politics on other foreign language threads but it wasn’t too serious.

here that’s different I want no politics

凭借《疾速追杀4》和《叶问》的成功,我认为甄子丹是当今中国最成功的动作演员。对了,你怎么看SCP的中国分部?据我所知,中国人让悟空和佛陀与Sefirot和Qliphoth打架,导致混乱。这就是Not-Translate的情况。

凭借《疾速追杀4》和《叶问》的成功,我认为甄子丹是当今中国最成功的动作演员。对了,你怎么看SCP的中国分部?据我所知,中国人让悟空和佛陀与Sefirot和Qliphoth打架,导致混乱。这就是Not-Translate的情况。
我对SCP-CN了解不多

19691721-8955-4-DDE-A769-451-AA7-E7-E402.jpg

第二个是太多了。第一张=更好

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back