• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia most op cultivation technique

If you read about xianxia you know how some completely broken some of the cultivation technique are so i'm here to try to decide on which is the strongest technique of them all.

Some of the strongest i know :

Thought scripture from emperor domination.

Hell crushing divine mammoth from sage king.

Heaven devouring demon scripture from shrouded heaven.

At the start of DE (Three Realms Arc) Ji Ning has the strongest cultivation technique, 2 of the top 10 fiendgod techniques and some others, but all of them are really weak when goes outside of the Three Realms.

Btw, i added the topics so that everyone who knows 1 xianxia verse could find this thread easily.

Great Classic Ways of the Virtue from History's Number 1 Founder.

Muchacho mrm said:
Sage King/Sage Monarch and Emperor's Domination are xuanhuan, not xianxia.
i know but xianxia and xuanhuan most op cultivation technique just didn't have that nice ring to it.

That was my own tranlation that i feel is much closer to the original than the tranlation team did. Cultivation technique tend to be name so that they have a flow and sound nice the tranlation of the team just make it sound awkward and less cool

It divide the body in to 840 million cell and as you cultivate you can awaken them and each will give you the strength of an ancient mammoth, when you have awake all of them you can evolve it and slowly converting them into dragon mammoth cell and then divine mammoth cell.

To use the wiki for sage king.

"Use energy to summon the god, which then becomes a mammoth; one's every act and movement will have the power of a megamammoth; formed from eight hundred forty million particles, which are the home of that power; if all the particles are awakened, one can become like a godmammoth, overturning seas and rivers, dragging stars down from the sky, devouring moons and suns, all with a single thought…."

Also when you awaken certain amount of cell you will unlock special ability of the technique.

Such as creating weapon and armour , growing a pair of wing, open a portal to hell and summon demon,...

The divine mammoth is a creature created by the god to supress the infinite layer of hell. So the technique also ward and supress all thing that are consider evil or demonic in nature.

I want wuxiaworld to finally translate dragon talisman , from waht i know MC defeates a fusion of every otehr mc from his works(Emeperor of Cosmos,Sun God,Eternal Life m Yanq Qi and idk if there is more), so i can't help myself but think what kind of ridiculous thing author made there

EdenSux said:
I want wuxiaworld to finally translate dragon talisman , from waht i know MC defeates a fusion of every otehr mc from his works(Emeperor of Cosmos,Sun God,Eternal Life m Yanq Qi and idk if there is more), so i can't help myself but think what kind of ridiculous thing author made there
not to make fun of any one but chinese author are really sensitive about their power level and cultural so much that they will neft everything else to let cultivator or martial artis win.

I seen white beard get stomp on by character who best feat is smashing a rock only a bit larger then themselve Or super saiyan god goku would lose to a barely planet busting level cultivator saying that the physical matter in dragon ball is just weak while the physical matter in a cultivation world is fill with ki so is it much stronger. These are legit argument point they bring up during debate.

It sounds like they need to be taught to respect psychics. That reminds me of a character I made, who had a form that countered martial artists by having no arms or joints (while there were remnants of legs, they were defunct, and he got around by levitating), and fought exclusively using psychic powers.

not to make fun of any one but chinese author are really sensitive about their power level and cultural so much that they will neft everything else to let cultivator or martial artis win.
I seen white beard get stomp on by character who best feat is smashing a rock only a bit larger then themselve Or super saiyan god goku would lose to a barely planet busting level cultivator saying that the physical matter in dragon ball is just weak while the physical matter in a cultivation world is fill with ki so is it much stronger. These are legit argument point they bring up during debate.

Valid point, though some try to enlarger their world since some using same franchise i saw decides to bring new stuff instead of the same thing so MC being stronger than the old ones sometimes make sense

Honestly would need to read to know about it, google translation barely got me the spoilers but from what i've seem dragon talisman Mc predicted in the future someone a protagonist would also be able to defeat him, probably its the ongoing work from the series

How i wish we had artificial inteligence good enough to MTL novels that are understandable and not messed up or that killed somehow the original meaning of some things

The Heavenly Scripture of the Dao from HN1F prob would count. The Peerless Heavenly Scripture and others scriptures of the Pre-Great Calamity Era from all 3 lineages would also prob count.

Same feeling with the MTL. Although even with that some novels can seem badly written or maybe it's machines (can't trust them), because IIRC Ten Gods reached something like the eighth dimension.

Extreme Annhilation Mysterious Body - every minute particle in the body is a Chaotic World and each Chaotic World contains 7 Black Holes. It also forms a black armor on the body. - Lord Xue Ying

Destiny - A binary concept given form by Su Ming. His palm symbolizes the past while the back of his hand represents the future. The fusion between them will form the present. This art will fusion the past and future to create the present. - Pursuit of the Truth

Karmic Severing - It severs Karma, completely erasing it. It prohibits anything from remembering what was severed. That is a complete erasure. Ji Nineteen was truly scary. - I Shall Seal the Heaven

Daoless Heaven - A technique that overrode every element in the universe, the Dao no longer exists, the skills, arts, and techniques, divine weapons, mortal body, and any other else would be left powerless! Everything in this universe a manifestation of the Dao in one way or the other. - Rise of Humanity

and let's not forge the king of all technique

Deflowering Finger - A powerful self-cultivated skill of the Infinite Devil sect, one finger dominates the entire world, can only learn, may not be spoken of. - The Strongest System

@Zarratthustra

Everything's cool brother, but this is about cultivation techniques, and not in the "skills" meaning (._.)

Well since i speak vietnamese and read shrouded heaven i gonna talk about some technique from the series and it prequel perfect world.

First is the "heaven devouring demon scripture" which is created by the cruel empress a grand emperor. (just think of it as immortal emperor like in emperor domination but this come out 4 year before ED.) the empress begining was a normal mortal with no clan or special bloodline and physique but through sheer will and determination she manage to create this technique.

The technique allow the user to devour and absorb all external sources of energy even bloodline and physique to better oneself it is consider the peak of all demonic art due to it user often devouring other cultivator with the cruel empress before her ascension to grand emperor often massacring many sect and individual for their bloodline and physique. When in her old age and longevity almost run out she evolve the technique again into the "eternal heaven scripture" which fuse all bloodline and physique she have consume into the primordial chaos body and improving all of it power even more.

All that aside, this is cool because I didn't know we had other Xianxia readers here. Glad to meet you @Npc170, @EdenSux and @Muchacho mrm.

Well, since its cultivating, almost anything from Xue Ying works since he has like 12 different ones and currently tries to combine 4 (new ones) to create his last.

Chaotic Origin Dao Scroll: A body technique that refines it using the Chaotic Origin Energy from the Chaotic Origin Dimension.

Void Sword Origin Body - A body technique once cultivated it will transform the entire body in rays of swords that are made from Chaotic Origin Energy. The soul will also fuse with every strand of energy making the entire person be created from Chaotic Origin Energy thus increasing one person's power and soul.

Heaven and Earth: A refining technique that will refine the body into an enormous world, an endless thick land like a void. A restructure of the world in the fleshy body.

Realmness: A refinining technique that will transform every particle in the body in a vast space. The fleshy body was akin to a huge space encompassing countless spatial pockets, with layer folding over layer, a body of spatial layers stacked on top of one another. The body would absorb the incoming force of attacks and dissipate them across the spatial layers.

These 4 plus his Void Daos to create one that will let him to recreate his Mirage World but it being his body to reach the cultivation rank of Half-Origin Chaotic Lifeform. He also uses Half-Origin Chaotic Lifeform and even Origin Chaotic Lifeform to study their corpses to comprehand higher Void Daos.

Speaking of lord xue ying another technique make by the same author i eat tomato which is also prety OP is stellar tranformation which let the user create a great universe in their body.

There is a theory that every story that the author i eat tomato ever writen exsist in the same multiverse with 3 universe confirm to have a connection to one another which is coiling dragon, stellar tranformation and swallowed star.

Wrong. There is no theory.

Coiling Dragon and Stellar Transformation share the same verse aka Grandmist Duology.

Swalloed Star and Lord Xue Ying share the same verse aka the Origin World/Dimension since both are the end-game for these two novels.

Zaratthustra said:
Wrong. There is no theory.
Coiling Dragon and Stellar Transformation share the same verse aka Grandmist Duology.

Swalloed Star and Lord Xue Ying share the same verse aka the Origin World/Dimension since both are the end-game for these two novels.
Huh i alway thought lord xue ying is a part of the grandmist cosmology instead

Back