• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rise of Humanity LS Revision and Zhong Yue Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
A thread that consists of a revision for Lifting Strength of the characters from Rise of Humanity and revision for Zhong Yue that adds missing ability, and a downgrade for his second-last key lifting strength.

Fixing the Lifting Strength of the entire Verse​

- Some characters that scaled from an old KE calc which also calculated the lifting strength thanks to the Ugarik-Jasonsith model it kinda become null after we went for the GPE for large-sized characters but I kinda forget to downgrade their LS then so I will do it now.

Any Qi Practitioner already has stated that they can lift 100,000 tons meaning Class M.

Basically, any Qi Practitioners could carry items as heavy as a hundred thousand tons, but to be able to carry a huge mountain, it would be way too difficult for them.

Next would be those that scale from Zhong Yue's third key who could fight with Atman realm cultivators - he was able to lift a lake that is said to have the mass of a mountain. Mountain has the weight of 10^12 kg or 10^11 tons which is basically baseline Class T.

Atman Realm cultivators are said to be able to:

A strong Qi Practitioner could move the mountains and seas with their arcane power while a true Martial Master could carry the mountain on their backs and scoop the seas with their palms!

So, it should be at least Class T as it doesn't say their size but likely a lot higher. If anyone has a better idea to use it then be free to say and we can work.

Next would be from Heavenly Dharma realm cultivators who can grow to the height of 3048 meters.

Using the average 65 kg and 1.684 meters height.

65 kg*(3048m/1.684m)^4=6.9759741e+14 kg (Calc using Ugarik's Method for Lifting Strength)

So Class T but higher than the previous one (excluding the statement of lifting/scooping mountains and seas).

Finally it would be for True Spirit Realm cultivators who scale to Zhong Yue who just entered this realm could walk with his two sabers that weighted a lot.

In just seconds, the two divine sabers were countless times heavier than before! Even the almost weightless Solar Divine Saber was now heavier than a few dozens of mountains!

In less than two minutes, Zhong Yue had to pull the sabers out from the pool of water already; otherwise, they would turn too heavy for him to wield anymore!

Not only that,. but his psyche couldn’t move the sabers around in the air, he might not even be able to raise them even in addition to the strength of his mortal body. If that was really the case, what use were the sabers anymore?

Now, the two divine sabers were already a hundred feet in length. He raised the sabers with one hand each, and it felt as though there were three hundred mountains that weighed on his shoulders, he couldn’t even walk around freely.

“I wonder how strong they would be…” he strode out from the Dao Yi Realm to the Golden Summit. Suddenly, the mountain started quaking and the sky-high Swords Gate Mountain had sunk over a thousand feet into the ground!

Meanwhile, the lands faraway cracked and the underground volcanoes erupted abruptly!

300 x 10^12 = 3e+14 kilograms Class T (lower than the height calc but still around that range).

Now if I were to use the height method again for Zhong Yue who could fight with a True Spirit who can increase their size to 1000 miles we would get a lot higher.

"In the next second, he released a loud shout, and layer after layer of golden feathers surged out from his body. The air around was pushed out, and a vacuum space was formed around him. Then, with a flap of wings, he turned into a thousand miles Golden Peng, bolting out away at great speed!"

1000 miles = 1.609e+6 meters

65 kg*(1.609e+6m/1.684m)^4 = 5.41712908e+25 kg Class Y

Then there is also the easier way to just use the weight of him at that size and just go from there which I used for their High 6-A tier calc which is 6.4715136e+19 kg so Class E.

Summary of the above:​

Qi Practitioners - Class M (100k tons lifting)

Atman Realm Cultivators - Class T (lifting a lake/mountain) or At least Class T (statements of multiple mountains and seas - or we get a calculation for the statement using multiple mountain/seas but I think just at least work better thanks to the next feats)

Dharma Realm Cultivators - Class T (higher result from height/weight size of a character)

True Spirit Cultivators - this one is tricky as early Zhong Yue could lift 300 mountains (Class T) which would be lower than the previous class T result or we scale them from him being able to fight with 1000 miles tall beings (Class Y using the same method as for the Dharma Realm or using just the weight of such a being then it would be Class E).

Now onto the upgrade for Zhong Yue​

First Key​

Fear Manipulation Resistance (With the Sui Sovereign Flame Order Palace Visualization Art)

Second Key​

Likely Summoning for his Xiang Dragon totem - not combat applicable - (Other people can worship his Xiang Dragon totem that would summon a manifestation of it to protect their village)

Can absorb the Spirits of the recently deceased to make them his own - not souls, but the Spirits of the cultivators which they cultivate.

Lastly, to his already 64 Sword Style, I will add the mentioned forms: - 1st form which is a stealth attack, 2nd form is a double attack like a scissor, 3rd form will enshroud the target, 4th will dice the target to dust, and finally, the 7th will just increase the power of the attack.

Third Key​

While I've made the profile I've forgotten to add to his P&A section that God Coition is absorption even if I added it in his Technique section when I posted the profile. Basically, need to add the technique to the P&A.

Weather Manipulation (Can create/control the weather with the Moon Spirit), the six-eyes Yuan Shen which is his Yin/Moon Spirit.

Light Manipulation (The Moon Spirit can absorb the moonlight to create darkness within the surroundings),

Add to his soul manipulation that he can infuse a bit of the soul of someone to know their location with the Soul Lantern - already has this on his profile but I just forget to add it in the P&A.

You know the game and so do I, another ability that is on the profile but not on the P&A section cause why not - Five Dragon Divine Fire Cage which will imprison the target into a cage of fire and smelt it away, basically Fire Manipulation.

Fourth Key​

Add to his regeneration that he can also heal his Yuan Shen.

Worshiping his statue will grant safety and good weather - not sure what to put for this, maybe 'Blessing'?

Power Bestowal (Can grant resistance to possession with the Golden Feathery Peng Sword)

BFR or Absorption (likely the second), then power nullification (Can pull others within his Path Realms where they will be smithed by the five elements, suppressed and dismemberment by the Yin and Yang)

Fifth Key​

Poison Resistance (Thanks to his Demonic Qi)

Danmanku (Via Flowers of Snow) - the technique is already on the profile but didn't put it in the P&A section.

Forcefield/Barrier - with the Shao Hao Bell he can defend himself from attacks and even void oriented ones - already on the profile but well, yeah I forget lots of abilities to add on the P&A.

On the Matter Manipulation on his P&A, Heavenly Saint Godly Radiating Art should also be noted which happens to have the same story as above.

Sixth Key​

Enhanced Senses (Can see the particles clashing with each other)

Spatial Manipulation (With the Nine Revolving Inner Core he can distort space and grim his foe away)

Statistics Reduction and Power Nullification (Can release a cold force that will wash away the prowess and erode the skills of his target)

Non-Physical Interaction (With the Sui Sovereign's fire he can interact with ethereal void beings)

Seventh Key​

Statistics Amplification (Can sacrifice other beings to increase his power)

Large Size (Type 3 - Is 9144 meters tall as Atman Body as One; Type 5 - while in Hell he can be the size of a planet)
  • 30,000 feet = 9144 meters
  • Avatar = Atman Body as One (that's the entire name of the state of being)

Mind Manipulation - (His voice can shake the psyche ocean mind)
- Psyche ocean = mind

Saber Will - (His Saber Will will stun his foes' Yuan Shen, mortal body, totem patters, psyche and arcane energy) which should be either Status Effect for the "stun" or Paralyzation Inducement

Status Effect/Regeneration-Negation and Power Nullification (At his realm, the attacks create Dao Wounds which will use the energy of the wounded to persist plus suppress its power, and the only way to negate it would be to nullify the totem pattern)

Eight Key​

Regeneration (High-Mid for his Yuan Shen, he can regenerate his Yuan Shen after being cut into a few thousand tiny pieces)

Ninth Key​

Lifting Strength downgrade - Idk why I put Galactic when it should have been Multi-Stellar for being able to hold an entire Solar System within - in verse the Sixth Path Realm/Dimensions are within them (within the user) from the Awakening Realmwhich increase as their realm does (like for example here in the fifth key just one realm being over one million square feet) . Not only that but, the weight is also applied to their body so it's not just a simple pocket dimensions but their being.

Extrasensory Perception (Can see the Karma Line between things to understand and comprehend their connections)

Add on his Dao Mastered on Technique Section the Innate Mountain Dao.

Since the Nonexistent Physiology got revised then he also need to have his one changed.​

Current : Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1 - Can manipulate the existence and non-existence of himself by his will within the Seven Path Reincarnation)

New: Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1, and/or 3 given the unusual conditions)

As at his realm those that attack hit on a conceptual level, plus the physical and Yuan Shen (spirit+soul) which is an abstract being then he the aspects gained should be 1, and 2.

As it was already stated he has it just within the Seven Path Reincarnation (basically his own dimension meaning that its not a passive that till he appears there).

Thus: Nonexistent Physiology (Nature type 1 and/or 3, Aspects type 1 and 2 - Can manipulate the existence and non-existence of himself by his will within the Seven Path Reincarnation)
I also fixed his Techniques and Abilities section to put each one in a tabber that corresponds to each realm/key to making it easier to find powers.

@Elizhaa

Sorry for ping but I would like your opinion here (as you participated in the last one) when you have time.

The not so subtle bump.
I know the game, and so do you...bump.

Lore of the day: Sometime in a distant future, on another path taken by Zhong Yue, he get's mysteriously killed by an unknown deity and had his body thrown in the Chaos. Somehow he survived in Chaos but was changed by becoming a Chaos Turtle and lost his memories...because the Chaos Turtles can swim through river of time (timeline) he first appeared 300k years in the past before his birth. Along the way as a Chaos Turtle he meet several powerful Monarchs that for having one wish granted by him, they would carve one aperture on his body as he lacked the ears, eyes, nose, mouth...and then 300k+ years from his first appearance he meets the current Zhong Yue who without knowing carved the eight aperture on him which restored his memories making him the second person to comprehend that their Cosmos has repeated for countless times ... birth, then life and finally death - the cycle of reincarnation. From that moment he decided to transcend it, and to escape from the Samsara.

I am fine if you make the changes since there have been no other evaluating staffs input for days.
Well, i didn't want to really change with just 2 agree and nothing else...not that i wouldnt like to finish it fast but to not have people think just 2 is enough. I can wait another day to see if one or more people appear here...the bump is more of a way to resurface the thread and not have it reach a far away Page where no one scrolls.

Well, i didn't want to really change with just 2 agree and nothing else...not that i wouldnt like to finish it fast but to not have people think just 2 is enough. I can wait another day to see if one or more people appear here...the bump is more of a way to resurface the thread and not have it reach a far away Page where no one scrolls.
Sure; you are welcome to ask other evaluating staff.

Last edited:
What was accepted above can probably be applied, if it has not been done already.

I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back