• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xue Ying CRT - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Since the novel ended, it is time to make some changes with new information and statements. I will do a key in each CRT since it's a lot of information the higher the key is.

Anything colored green is a quote and I let the format of powers like it's on wiki to see how it would look...also I was kinda lazy.

SAINT KEY
Ability

* [[Extrasensory Perception]] (Can sense anything via Gravity Domain by relying on the fluctuations of space itself)

Xue Ying closed his eyes, borrowing the True Meaning of Star to start feeling the surrounding space. With him as the center, anything in a radius of 50 kilometers around him was under the control of his Gravity Domain! As for the area outside that range, his senses would start getting muffled exponentially… but relying on the fluctuations wrought onto space itself, he could still sense things happening even further.

* [[Teleportation]]-[[Power Nullification|Supression]] (Can suppress the prowess of teleportation)

“Escape?” Xue Ying did not care about the black-robed demon any longer. Instead, he looked towards the current escapee—Wu Lang—who was teleporting away as fast as he could. The surrounding space was, however, under Xue Ying’s Gravity Domain which could even cause space to distort. In this situation, teleporting was an extremely arduous task to accomplish. Furthermore, any normal teleportation had a limited distance. Teleporting tens of kilometers at once already showed he was an expert. Yet in this current environment, Wu Lang could merely teleport two to three kilometers every time.

* Likely [[Large Size]] (Type 5 via Mirage World)

Xue Ying could be currently said to be found everywhere in an area of fifty thousand kilometers! He could now tell with extreme clarity what was going anywhere inside that area. After all, his entire body had turned into particles to become one with the Mirage world!
He was the Mirage, and the Mirage was he!
Or, at least that was the case within a radius of fifty thousand kilometers!

* [[Stealth Mastery]] (Via Mirage World)

Xue Ying was using his Mirage Avatars to befuddle the beasts, yet his true body had already stealthily entered the Mirage, melding into nothingness before advancing. Within that state of nothingness…he moved silently and without leaving any traces. His body was one with the Mirage, which meant that the beasts could not sense the slightest trace of his presence.

* [[Information Analysis]]

1. Whilst standing in mid-air, Xue Ying looked ahead from a distance as Nan Meng Xin enter the castle.
Truly…
Xue Ying’s eyes brightened up.
His World Energy had long pervaded through the castle, letting him examine every single corner with precision.

Xue Ying was overlooking the castle from high up in the sky. Under the careful observation of his World Energy, every action – from the moment Nan Meng Xin entered the castle to his discussion with the Left Elder – had been heard clearly by him.

2. He used his mental perception….
He perceived the flow of particles everywhere!
All things were composed of particles. The fast-moving light contained particles. The floating wind was also composed of particles. The entire area of Snowrock Mountain was also composed of countless particles.
“Snowrock Castle.” General Yan Ze said to himself as each particle of Snowrock Castle conveyed a variety of information through his mental perception.
“There are 1,899 humans there.”
“An alarm array envelops the area and will activate upon the discovery of an intruder.”
“Likewise, there is an extraordinarily powerful killing array that is combined with a trapping array and maze array.

* [[Aura]] Resistance

Actually, the combat power of mortals could not be recognised solely based on external appearances. After all, Qi was stored within the Dantian Qi Sea, and one could never examine it. Like the moment Xue Ying became a Legend ranker, if he did not say so, then nobody would have known.
Even if it was a powerful Transcendent, as long as they prevented their aura from leaking out, no one would be unable to discern the other party’s combat power.
This was the same for demons as well. The moment they hid their auras so that no one could find them, even human Demigods would not be able to find a single one of them!

* [[Accelerated Development]]

And now, he had just completed the comprehension of the Profound Mystery of Earth from the concept of acceptance. Naturally, Earth would fundamentally accept not only the elements of Water, Fire, and Wind, but also all of the other Myriad Existences! Therefore, as Xue Ying comprehended the Profound Mystery of Earth, the rate of fusion between the four elements would naturally be very fast.
And also… ever since he had become a Saint, his soul had become much stronger, giving rise to a greater rate of comprehension

* [[Statistics Reduction]] (Can resist to statistics reduction done by a True Meaning [Law] of Space Ripple - he only lost 20% at most)

Even under the True Meaning of Space Ripple’s suppression, Xue Ying was still powerful. He only lost 20% of his might at most, far from the major suppression the Temporal Temple Reincarnator wished for.

Tier

Old Tier:'5-A

New Tier: [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zaratthustra/Lord_Xue_Ying_-_Saint_Key_Ap High 5-A]

Old Speed: Relativistic 27.6% SoL

New Speed: [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zaratthustra/Lord_Xue_Ying_-_Saint_Key_Speed Relativistic 33% SoL]

DEMIGOD (DEITY) KEY
]

Tier

AP Old: Low 4-C

AP New: [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zaratthustra/Lord_Xue_Ying_-_Demigod_Key_Ap High 4-C]

Power

[[Subjective Reality]]

At the moment, this secret skill—Condensing Reality—could be considered to have reached the pinnacle. His original body could condense reality and become one with the scenery inside the Mirage.

[[Vibration Manipulation]]

He sent out a casual strike with a wave of his hand.
Si—
A blade of unseen energy lashed out from his palm and immediately tore through the air while leaving behind scars of black void.
Xue Ying revealed a grin. At times, he would launch a jab with his fingers; at other times, he would clench his fist into a punch and would even smash out with his palm. Once he entered a state of exuberance, he even brought out his Blood-Drinking Spear to display its prowess! Every single attack launched through that black spear caused the surrounding space to tremble.

[[Spatial Manipulation]] (Can shatter space)

The spear’s handle was somewhat bent, and surrounding it were images of enormous dark stars slowly rotating. His Chaotic Suppression was once more put to use, which caused even the space in that area to shatter. Everywhere it passed, everything was crushed into boiling ten thousand meters or more as it hacked toward the Sorcerer God in front of him.

[[Resistance]] to: [[Spatial Manipulation]] (Wasn't affected by Spatial Freezing)

"Freeze." The white-bearded old man remained carefree after spitting out that single word. Immediately, the surrounding space completely froze. Originally in the middle of using Extreme Piercing, Xue Ying was forcefully pushed out.
"Space Deity Heart?" Xue Ying’s complexion slightly changed, but the movement of his hands didn’t. His spear immediately thrusted out.

[[Poison Manipulation]] (His body is no more affected by the Hex Poison)

{{Quote|During these eleven years, he had no hex poison perturbing him, while the Time Immemorial Body nourished his soul to an even more formidable degree!}}

Hex poison! And three different types of it! Xue Ying’s complexion slightly paled.
It has to succeed. It has to! The gold-robed Sorcerer God anxiously waited. He believed that, even if the Great Demonic God had also acted in the course of that battle, their hopes would still have been relatively uncertain. Truly, a strength limited to the Demigod realm was too low to deal with Xue Ying. That was why his hopes for the hex poison were relatively high. If the hex poison were to also fail, the Sorcerer God no longer had any further plans of action.
Just a few seconds later.
Hu.
Xue Ying opened his mouth to spit out three auras of hex poisons—one black, one green, one purple.

[[Vibration Manipulation]]

Without any warning, a multitude of circular ripples spread over the room from the white-bearded old man’s location. These ripples enveloped every single spot in that space, be it real, shadow, or anything in-between; all layers were permeated, and even the particles were searched. These incorporeal ripples also carried a sort of vibrating force. Even a first-class individual such as Lord You Lan would see his body break down and collapse under the vibrational force of these ripples surrounding the old man.
This was one of the frightening secret techniques that the white-bearded old man used.
Ordinary newly-ascended deities would all be easily extinguished under the effect of those circular ripples.
Xue Ying, on the other hand, simply stood there without minding them in the least. His Time Immemorial Body alone could easily resist their effect.

WORLD DEITY KEY

Upgrades

Strange body - not sure what to put for these quotes that are about his body

1. It's the most minute particles of that constituted a body which had become as big as the earth under observation. Every single particle of Xue Ying's body was holding a primal world within. Each particle held an immense force, and could similarly withstand an even greater impact.

2. "Truly painful." Xue Ying could feel his entire body being reconstructed. Even the particles were developing into a time immemorial world each, and were more stable, and could withstand greater impact and erupt with greater strength and speed. Furthermore, the greatest difference between it and the time immemorial body was that the countless particles were much closer to each other. One could say that cultivating this absolute art had increased the density of the particles in Xue Ying's body by ten times.

3. 'I've succeeded, I've finally succeeded.' Xue Ying felt joyous from the bottom of his heart. He had finally succeeded, and his body had already begun to evolve from its most fundamental component. Every single particle within his body was a chaotic world in itself, and in each chaotic world, no less than seven black holes were revolving around each other with a terrifying suction force, making the seven black holes maintain a strange equilibrium.
Of the seven black holes, some were big, and some were small, and their suction forces influenced each other, making the density of the entire chaotic world extremely high and thus, maximizing the degree of stability too.
Each particle within Xue Ying's body had already contained endless might! And the particles which formed his hair, flesh, and skin were naturally even more extraordinary!
His body began to transform rapidly. At his current level, it was simple to destroy the starry sky with a snap of his fingers.

[[Time Manipulation]] (Time slow - 1 millionth time) a fodder World Deity can do this while Xue Ying has grasped a True Deity Hearth of Time-Space and he was strong as a Ruler while a 4th stage World Deity

I’ve modified the time flow around Jing Qiu from the very moment she arrived. At about a millionth of that in the external world, it is the slowest I can make it."

Fixes

* I will delete this from profile since I don't think It truly needs to be as it's already covered by the "All previous abilities plus" at the beginning of this tabber.
Improved [[Void Manipulation]] (Via Voidwalker's technique).

* I added another reason and link to this power to make it easier to understand.

[[Higher-Dimensional Manipulation]] (Via Dao of Mirage, a [URLhttps://imgur.com/a/i7AI2dh=bigger and vaster world][/URL], the world being the ; above lower one.

Downgrades

* Xue Ying has currently Mid-Godly Regeneration by regenerating from the body plus soul destruction but it actually was just an impression he had thanks to forced teleportation that transported him through a Cosmos to another one. Short it should be downgraded to his previous one meaning Low-Godly.

Mid-Godly Regeneration > Low-Godly Regeneration

Under normal circumstances, the shattering of his body and deity heart would only mean one conclusion—death.

However, he had actually recovered completely, and there actually seemed to be no trace of injury on his body.

Furthermore, his hands and legs were being shackled here?

'The Ancestor Devil.' Xue Ying could think of no other explanation. The Lake Heart Island Master might have been a rather benevolent figure, but the Ancestor Devil was the very creator of the Dark Abyss, a place which groomed countless of lives through the guidance of dark destruction.

"My body and True Deity Heart did not truly shatter just now. I just had the feeling that they shattered because of the unique phenomenon of void teleportation," Xue Ying silently mumbled.

POWERFUL EXISTENCE KEY

Addition

[[Time Manipulation]] (Can accelerate time by at least 10 million times),

|Xi Wei and the others had already explained, "To use time acceleration to hasten up your cultivation? What a joke! Any powerful existence in the Deity world can easily increase the speed at which time passes by ten thousand or even ten million, while those from the Temporal Island are even more.

He is the strongest Powerful Existence in his Cosmos. Can also create existent Laws or even new ones so just a time acceleration it's not special.

VOID GOD KEY

Fixes

I've rewritten some phrases of abilities and the soul resistance which was confusing.

Improved [[Chaos Manipulation]] (Via Termination Energy) - I will delete this as it's covered by "All previous abilities plus" at the beginning of this tabber.

* Xue Ying - Here is the current profile of Xue Ying and how his keys look if needed to see and compare with the one I will post regarding the better organization of his profile and power/ability sections. At the same time, it shows his next 2 keys which are the last for his profile. They include scans for the powers so I don't think it's necessary to post them again.

* Xue Ying - New profile

For doubts about his Tiering since it's tier 1 look at the Cosmology blog which is on the verse page Lord Xue Ying (Verse).

Another thing to point is that some things contradict within the story by what was said earlier and what was shown later in the story thus Xue Ying won't have any longer 7-D Hax but will follow the Cosmology Structure - Tiering.

Teleportation supression should be space manipulation, just an specific use of it.

I think the weird particle bullshit is body control. Just really stupid body control.

Rest looks fine.

Yeah, its space/void use within verse, just another application, but I thought it worked better written separately.

Looks neat, also agreeing with the Space Manip Teleporation thing.

The green quotes on blue background are killing my eyes though. And can you expand on why is he losing his 7-D hax?

It seems to make sense to me as well, but I am the wrong person to ask.

Are there any discussion moderators that you want me to call here?

I think the particles thing basically means each particle in his body is a literal solar system? I guess this counts as some esoteric form of inorganic physiology.

Everything else looks fine.

They becama like that because of the fleshly art he cultivates.

Guess it could work as "unconventional [[Inorganic Physiology]].

This can be applied or should I wait more?

Ps. Thanks for response to all people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back