• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xero Speed Boost

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This feat here; Xero, using the Aeroblade, slows down time to such a degree that bullets are basically motionless and slashes a bunch. 0.211c - Relativistic. This is only with a certain application of a certain weapon and doesn't scale to anyone.

Well, I'm not sure if slowing down time and then moving can actually be treated as a speed feat similar to moving so fast that everything is slow motion in comparison. It's kinda like giving someone infinite speed for having timestop.

If mentioning something like this in the speed section is fine then I won't argue, but at least it should be clarified that this is time manipulation and not pure speed.

Andytrenom said:
If mentioning something like this in the speed section is fine then I won't argue, but at least it should be clarified that this is time manipulation and not pure speed.
Yeah, I think this point is best case to go by now.

Of course it will be clarified. It's already clarified. Many pages already have stuff like this listed for speed feats under certain circumstances, and of course it's clarified on all of those pages too.

Promestein said:
Of course it will be clarified. It's already clarified. Many pages already have stuff like this listed for speed feats under certain circumstances, and of course it's clarified on all of those pages too.
No problem, I just wanted to make my posiyion clear and lesss ambiguous. I do believe the CRT has ebough valid evaluatioos to apply the changes.

Back