• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunch of feats for a verse.

Ok so, there is verse that is very nice and has a lot of characters and is interesting.

The series is called Jonathan's diary. And is set up in basically Adventure times mushroom war.

Now Im aware that this kind of stuff isn't exactly allowed in this site.

But come on Xionic Madness got a pass thanks to having very little stuff about madness combat. Which is like literally the same thing as this series (there are references here and there and some adventure time characters that were alive in the war time do appear in a few moments.)

Soooo I think that this could be made!

And hey if it the verse isn't allowed then I can still use the calcs for other stuff.

Basically I got a bunch of calcs and stuff.

So between the stuff I got is...

The protagonist (before resurrecting) being able to survive a tank shot from like a meter or two from where the shot landed.

The antagonist of what's basically a sort of sister series that is canon to the universe being able to rip out the entire skeleton of a human like monster.

Another antagonist of said sister series being able to crush a tank via psychic powers.

Same antagonist being able to crush an armored truck.

Same antagonist being able to crush a house.

For speed feats:

We got the protagonist being able to doge a beast that moves at sub sonic speed and being able to react in the last second

The protagonist being able to move constantly at sub sonic speeds (and one feat where it moves at sub sonic+)

The protagonist being able to see rain stopped in time (this type of feat VERY ******* constant thing in the verse)

The protagonist being able to see people that were running and punching at him as stoped in time.

The protagonist being able to see bullets moving really slow.

The protagonist seeing LIGHTING. stoped

Also some of my favorite feats gotta be.

The protagonist being able to vaporize several skyscrapers with his ulti.

And the protagonist punching the ground so hard that it causes what is at minimum a class seven earthquake (building, including a bank were collapsing)

Main problem of the verse though.

One: It's an audio series so feats are a bit difficult to calculate.

Two: The series is in Spanish.

So yeah there is that.

Still if you can calc that for me even if it doesn't get accepted I can still use it.

Back