• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse Merged Zamasu

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
On the topic of Xenoverse 2, where would we place its version of Merged Zamasu, tier-wise?

All I know is that Infinite Zamasu, as short-lived as he was, reached into the Time Nest, though I don't know how that would equate to his tier.

As much as I'd love a solid 2-C Zamasu, that's just fantasy and will almost certainly never happen, unless there's something important I missed.

Maybe ? It definitely seems possible if he was directly effecting the Time Nest. But... You may need to ask Julian & Dark. All three of us are very knowledgable about Xenoverse. I would say At least Low 2-C to be safe.

I'd say he would still be Low 2-C however his range would change from At least Universal+ Likely Multi-Universal to At least Multi-Universal Likely Multiversal. Also I don't think XV stats would count for anything in the actual profile for Zamasu.

On a side note I think Zen-Oh in XV2 might be At least 2-C possibly 2-B but that's unknown for the moment and mere speculation.

Bumping this, because I'd like more input.

Even though Infinite Zamasu here was never shown spreading out across space and time like in canon, the fact that he showed up in the Time Nest should signify that he did at least merge with the Future Timeline.

I want to go as far as to say that he merged with every single timeline there was, but that would be an awful assumption based purely on the Time Nest not being confined to any timeline. Even so, my only proof for that is that the Time Nest is what keeps space-time functional, which was stated back in XV1 I believe.

And I'm not entirely sure how something from XV2 can scale to something from XV1.

I think it's kind of obvious that Infinite Zamasu did merge with Trunks' Timeline like in canon because Supreme Kai of Time stated that the fact that Zamasu was going to be erased was written in history so the events must have played out the same way.

Also Zamasu appearing in the Time Nest doesn't necessarily mean that he merged with every Timeline. It does however mean that his range is indeed Multiversal or at least Multi-Universal and it's much higher than his canon counterpart because his presence was felt in the Time Best which is a place outside of every Timeline.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I think it's kind of obvious that Infinite Zamasu did merge with Trunks' Timeline like in canon because Supreme Kai of Time stated that the fact that Zamasu was going to be erased was written in history so the events must have played out the same way.

Also Zamasu appearing in the Time Best doesn't necessarily mean that he merged with every Timeline. It does however mean that his range is indeed Multiversal or at least Multi-Universal and it's much higher than his canon counterpart because his presence was felt in the Time Best which is a place outside of every Timeline.
Isn't the time nest a timeline itself? Like, the original one.

It is a Timeline,but it is a Timeline/Realm of its own which holds all the Timelines. It is outside the rest of the timelines but it doesn't transcend them.

I think Low 2-C, possibly 2-B with enough given time is good. Also this version of zamasu did not lose his sanity entirely, he still has his intellect as if he still had his body.

Would someone mind explaining what happened with Xenomasu? I kinda stopped following Xenoverse 2 after the main story.

The Everlasting said:
Would someone mind explaining what happened with Xenomasu? I kinda stopped following Xenoverse 2 after the main story.
Trunks got energy from every known timeline to defeat him

Darkinx said:
The Everlasting said:
Trunks got energy from every known timeline to defeat him
So the strongest characters in xenoverse 2 seems like this: half corrupted Merged Zamasu<ssj Blue Vegito< multiversal spirit sword<<<<< soul Zamasu<<<<Zen'o?

Basically the events are similar to the canon one, except several supervillains (Turles, Broly, Janemba, Slug and Metal Cooler) appears to help Black from the rift he created from the scythe. Merged Zamasu, who is boosted by the supervillain power fights with the Time Patrol (Who damaged Whis) and the others. Zamasu mentions and knows about the time patrol, the time nest/time vault and the timelines. After he was destroyed by Sword of Hope Trunks with the energy of various characters from different timelines (Super, GT, Trunks Special and the Xeno one), he became Infinite Zamasu (Who retains his normal intelligence) and managed to reach to the Time Nest/Time Vault (A place outside the timelines) where Chronoa is present and was going to destroy everything (Demigra is listed as 2-C with Prep because he wanted to destroy all the timelines via the Time Vault), but Chronoa distracted him, so Zen'o could erase him.

@Everlasting basically what Dark649 said but in this case Zamasu is not insane and can reach the Time Vault. Also the XV1 Warrior plays a much better role in this than in the main story of XV2.

Not much really changes about Zamasu other than his intelligence and his range to be honest.

Err...

If Infinite Zamasu was going to use the Time Vault to destroy everything, wouldn't that make him 2-C as well?

I mean, Demigra got his "2-C with prep" rating because he planned on doing the same thing, so if Xeno!Infinite Zamasu was breaching the Time Vault, fusing with space-time, and was going to destroy all the timelines, what's stopping him from a full-blown 2-C rating?

Well it technically would make him 2-C (with prep) but that doesn't mean he will suddenly be throwing 2-C attacks. Like Demigra his normal AP would still be Low 2-C and the destruction of all timelines would be a chain-effect given on what we know about the Time Nest so far.

Hm.

Now I'm curious as to if Xeno!Infinite Zamasu would at least be Multi-Universal in Durability. Being that he doesn't really have anywhere to go to save himself from what is essentially the destruction of not just all timelines, but even the foundation of time itself, I would assume that he would just have to tank it.

Now, he never really got the chance to destroy the Time Vault, but I feel like the total destruction of time wouldn't bother Zamasu all that much. No reason I can think of for feeling this way, but I guess Zamasu didn't show concern for utter temporal annihilation.

He probably would be 2-C in durability if he did tank it. Although I don't think that would really be the case. I mean even if Zamasu retain some of his intelligence he was still fairly mad and unstable and if he destroyed the Time Nest he probably would have done so to destroy everything along with him.

If he became the time nest then by extension he would have control over every timeline. The way he works is by becoming one with planets/universes/etc, so becoming the time-nest itself would probably be 2-C.

Back