• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
If the Bionis and the Mechonis destroyed and recreated the planet multiple times, perhaps they should both be 5-B, thus making the characters who scale to them 5-B?

Also, it appears that Zanza and the Bionis are the same entity, just at different points in the story. Why are they separate profiles?

I'm not knowledgeable on the verse so that's about all I have to say.

The other profile [the Bionis one] should be deleted, i do not remeber the 5-B thing but i need to check if the destruction and recreation is done quickly or over time.

I made the render, also there are no better render than that since the other images are either low quality or too small.

I found this one.

Zanza4
May not be that much better though. I had to double the size, and I really don't trust my ability to get rid of the shadows and stuff.

That's better since we see his whole apparance, the only problem is the quality.

I don't know about 5-B, but Bionis and Mechonis were calc'd 5-C via sheer size. Zanza's base Monado II was over 2000 kilometers. And they swung it at would appears to be Massively Hypersonic speeds are bar minimum.

But yeah, the Bionis and Mechonis are both physical embodiments of Zanza and Meyneth respectively. So we could just delete the unnecessary profiles. Although, there are quite few hax abilities that need to be added to Zanza that would scale to Shulk's resistances. Zanza does appear to be Non-Corporal and possibly has Immortality type 6; he possessed Shulk's corpse for 14 years. And there were numerous times when Zanza tried to force Shulk to kill Mumkhar, but Shulk refused. That sounds like resistance to Mind Manipulation and Possession iirc. Shulk technically Undead as he was mostly intended as a shell for Zanza, and later rose from the dead upon loosing the Monado. The Monado also causes the wielder to lose control over their body unless Shulk wields it; Dunban also had some limited resistance to it as well.

I will look for sources in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back