• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs. Shulk

Schnee. I recommend that you make a CRT for whether or not Bystanders are included in fights. It would clear up a bunch of confusion. There is no official input on having bystanders in fights.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Xeno Goku follows GT timeline and gt goku did absorbed dragon balls so shouldn't xeno will be able to use the power of those dragon balls?
I mean yes but also no. He doesn't go through the same things as the end of Gt or becomes 100 yrs Time Skip. However he has access to Super Shenron so not really much of an issue.

I've noticed that I've yet to explain Shulk's RW, but to answer the question, yes, it's combat applicable, it's literally the reason Zanza doesn't exist in the Xenoblade universe anymore. The RW also isn't necessarily locked to just existance erasure, because it's also been used by Zanza to reset the universe countless times and the Monado itself bends reality to its user's whim. Assuming Shulk would've seen into the future as usual, Shulk would've seen that EE wouldn't have worked and just used it to forcefully incap Goku instead.

Also, assuming that Shulk opts for an omnidirectional version of Purge, I still can't see how Goku would dodge it, given that they have the same level of range.

Thatsafloridathing said:
Also, assuming that Shulk opts for an omnidirectional version of Purge, I still can't see how Goku would dodge it, given that they have the same level of range.
Problem with that.......Goku resist Power Nullification

It's been stated countless times that it doesn't just power-null. Have you looked at his profile?

Thatsafloridathing said:
It's been stated countless times that it doesn't just power-null. Have you looked at his profile?
Power Null and Attack Reflection ........and.....am I missing more?

Problem with that.......Goku resist Power Nullification It's been stated countless times that it doesn't just power-null. Have you looked at his profile?
Power Null and Attack Reflection ........and.....am I missing more?

It has perception manipulation, paralysis inducement and power-null.

Thatsafloridathing said:
It's been stated countless times that it doesn't just power-null. Have you looked at his profile?Power Null and Attack Reflection ........and.....am I missing more? It has perception manipulation, paralysis inducement and power-null.
Okay so he resist both Paralysis Induce and Power-Null. Goku has multiple ways of perceiving an opponent through Sound, Sensation, Vision and Ki/Spirit sensing so what type of perception does Shulk manipulate.

Thatsafloridathing said:
It dulls a target's senses, leaving Goku unable to see, hear, feel or sense what's going on around him.
So say Goku can't sense anything around him, what stops Goku from say...blowing up the surrounding area with a Super Explosive Wave type attack and blowing up everything with in a several mile radius?

Thatsafloridathing said:
The match would end because Goku is incapped.
It deminishes Goku's ability to sense, not sure how it would work on Ki since Power Null isn't coming into play, but that doesn't appear to be a reason for an Incap. Also you have evidence that it Dulls all senses and not a specific type of perception?

It deminishes Goku's ability to sense, not sure how it would work on Ki since Power Null isn't coming into play, but that doesn't appear to be a reason for an Incap. Also you have evidence that it Dulls all senses and not a specific type of perception?

His ability to sense ki does in fact count as a sense, assuming the match goes by according to verse equalization. It counts as incap because with all his senses shut down, he can't actually fight. https://youtu.be/wZ84UWORgG8 In the scene, Alvis clearly states he's dulling the telethia's perception. If it was one specific sense, I'm pretty sure Alvis would've noted that.

Back