• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

I don't remember Pokemon being based on the same stuff as DBH to says such things

DBH apparently has 12-18 timelines in each multiverse theory. By similar logic, Pokemon's "every game is its own multiverse" works the same.

And I agree with that. Never said Pokemon should have that. I said by that logic it should. And DBH doesn't explicitly state it. They explicitly state that multiverse theory exists with Trunks's statement. A timeline's created. Not 18. Nothing more, nothing less. The 34-26 universe thing was extrapolated by the fanbase here.

Since when every game is its own MULTIverse?!

Since like...the blog was accepted eons ago.

No? That blog just made every game its own UNIverse, not MULTIverse.

Quoting your own blog:

"First, we know that Pokémon has a sort of metafictional detail in which every game sold is it's own universe, and that knowledge alone puts the number at 303+ million (Only to increase with Sw/Sh). This is confirmed with the knowledge of the Link Cable (what was used for interdimensional communication in OR/AS) and the Entralink. "

Yeah, but as that says, that just the size of the universe. Universe 7 has the afterlife (which itself has hell and heaven), the demon realm, the room of time and spirit, etc. That game can be played by both.

@Cal with the new stuff which has been brought, Pokemon's 300 Million's game are included in the "Every possibility" or you want to explicitly say that a Universe in Pokémon is 300 Million Universe which basically contradict your own blog.

DB's Timeline countain 18/12 Universe due to the simple fact that Time rings exist in the first place, each DB world has this amount of Universe in one Timeline, when you change Timeline you don't change only the Universe 7 but all the Universe

Wasn't it established that 303 million was merely a lowball?

also, wouldn't each individual saved game data be a multiverse in itself? Sorry if this sounded redundant.

Then I don't see why the questioning. Is this just the case of proliferation via multiple branching timelines? If that is being put into question, then the DB multiverse case should be considered under similar, if not the same, sort of context. But I'm no expert on that franchise, so I'll just leave it at that.

The Pokémon multiverse doesn't work on a similar way to the DB one, let alone the same, because DB actually has many universes on a single timeline, unlike Pokémon.

So basically the Pokémon multiverse is somewhat like an evergreen or oak tree, while the DB verse is like a pine tree. Sorry if that's a bad comparison.

Ionliosite said:
The Pokémon multiverse doesn't work on a similar way to the DB one, let alone the same, because DB actually has many universes on a single timeline, unlike Pokémon.
Yeah, many 3-A universes.

Except universal+ range is different from universal range and the only thing that counts is timelines? Why do you think Beeru's range isn't multi universal?

Well there's that 2-A Arceus thread where people agreed the multiverse would be at the same level as DBH.

Even then, doesn't the Lets Go Games allow multiple save files per game copy? If so, that should bump the verse up a little bit.

The real cal howard said:
Except universal+ range is different from universal range and the only thing that counts is timelines? Why do you think Beeru's range isn't multi universal?
We're actually having a CRT about that ongoing rn, that Beerus should have 2-C range.

@Cal Dude, the Size of the realm is the things relevant here, Pokémon has 1 Universe in a Timeline, DB has 12/18 the difference is enormous and it make DB's Timeline above normal Timeline if you want to destroy them, you see?

For beerus, don't really care, I'am just here to tell you that even if DB = Pokémon in number of Timeline, DB still has the edge due to their size, nothing less nothing more.

The Pokemon Multiverse is 300 million × countless because for every game that is sold, there is an Ultra Space and a Reflection Cave, both contain a countless number of Universes and both exist in every Game that is sold Or you can just use (number of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon copies sold × Countless) + (every Pokemon X and Y copies Sold × countless)

But in every single copie or Sun and Moon there is a countless amount of Universes, because every single Copie has Ultra Space, and that's in only one copie, then because there are these countless universes in every single copie, This would logically make the Pokemon Multiverse Millions of times above Baseline Countless Universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back