• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Yes he can. Palia literally got chained, for arceus sake.
Yeah. For Arceus's sake. Red Chain is explicitly made with Arceus's power in the canons where it shackles. When it's the Lake Trio, it's just summoning.

Yeah. For Arceus's sake. Red Chain is explicitly made with Arceus's power in the canons where it shackles. When it's the Lake Trio, it's just summoning.

Point is that binding 1 avatar of Palkia is doable.

Goku aint fighting an army of clones.

GyroNutz said:
One single avatar of Palkia, and the red chain isn't sealing.
One single avatar of Palkia is a win. Palkia wont create new clones, even if they can, they wont, its out of character.

Except Goku is an entirely different scenerio. Palkia was binded to the chains because of being specifically Arceus's power.

Goku's sealing doesnt fall under that, and the chains aren't sealing as previously mentioned anyway.

Btw, Palkia FRA.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Except Goku is an entirely different scenerio. Palkia was binded to the chains because of being specifically Arceus's power.

Goku's sealing doesnt fall under that, and the chains aren't sealing as previously mentioned anyway.

Btw, Palkia FRA.
Well, dunno about Goku's sealing. I was just addresing the whole "omnipresent" thing. I dont care if Goku can actually seal or not Palkia, but thr omnipresent argument is of no use.

Edit: How is Goku even supposed to seal? Mafuba? Its not explained in his profile. If its mafuba, he cant use it on Palkia.

Goku cant win here unless Im missing something.

The real cal howard said:
I mean he can. He just wouldn't. Also even if he could, him passively releasing energy isn't the same as his overwhelming power, so Palkia could easily stabilize that given they now have the same multiverse size. Now if he consciously nuked the multiverse with his kamehameha or something, that would be a different story.
What? When did that became a thing?

What? No, scaling exists. DB isn't the only verse with an exponentially increasing multiverse. Far from it. It's just the only one with characters who can destroy said multiverse hundreds to thousands of times over.

Scaling isn't even the only reason Heroes has such AP. It's also because the multiverse is just really realy big, and just saying that it's "exponentially increasing" doesn't even start to cover it.

I...never said it did tho? I'm aware of how beefy their multiverse is, and how fodder they'd be in 2-B if a certain Warren didn't upgrade their power. And also, yes it does.

It's basic multiverse theory. Every choice creates an alternate universe. Boi, you think DB was the first to come up with multiverse theory?

It's basic multiverse theory. Every choice creates an alternate universe.
But this is wrong.

In Heroes, there's a timeline created per every possibility, and each timeline contains between 12 and 18 universes, depending on if they follow the possibility of Zen O destroying 6 universes.

Demigra had the power to destroy all timelines, meaning he scales to what I just mentioned, and he was defeated by SSJ1 Goku: Xeno. So figure out just how powerful Goku: Xeno is when he turns SSJ4.

So by this is: Every Possibility x 12-18 universes < Demigra < SSJ1 Goku: Xeno

To worsen things, if we take World Mission into account, there are actually 2 Multiverses, the regular one and Beat's World, which also contains the above mentioned cosmology.

So by this: 2 x (Every Possibility x 12-18 universes) < Demigra < SSJ1 Goku: Xeno

The difference is that Pokémon is based on creating an universe for every possiblity, while DB creates at least 12 for every one of them.

The 12 universes share a timeline, yes. That's already explained on Zen O's profile, and I don't see why it would downgrade them.

and how fodder they'd be in 2-B if a certain Warren didn't upgrade their power.
It wasn't an upgrade, he just made a thread asking for their power and why it wasn't treated like it should be.

Dude you're in that server. You know why it would be downgraded.

Not that it matters tho. I said from the jump that DB is muuuuch stronger than any other 2-B verse.

It wasn't an upgrade, he just made a thread asking for their power and why it wasn't treated like it should be.

I wasn't being serious, my dude. Though I can see how it sounded like I was throwing shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back